Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Square Beaumarchais, 1 – 98 000 Monte-Carlo
Principality of Monaco
Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Hotel Director: Mr Louis Starck
5-star Palace (French Official Ranking), and member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
HOTEL HERMITAGE MONTE-CARLO
History & Story
Timeless elegance, lasting memories.
Overlooking the Mediterranean, Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo epitomizes carefree elegance at the highest level. Built in the early 1900s, this historic luxury hotel offers an intimate and relaxed ambiance in the heart of Monaco, a stone’s throw from the famous Casino Square. With a unique, prestigious collection of 278 rooms and suites, this exquisite palace combines respect for tradition and an innate sense of contemporary comfort.
Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is all about extravagance at its finest. Choose from three restaurants and bars, including the one-starred Michelin Le Vistamar restaurant, to experience “la dolce vita à la Rivera” with Grand Cru wines. Guests at Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo have direct access to its 6,600 sq. m. wellbeing and preventive health center, Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, and can relax in the heated seawater pool, or work hard in the panoramic cardio training room overlooking the sea.
Date added extensions
Main strength, Special Touch
The hotel has a supremely intimate and luxurious feel in every room and suite. Defined by the romanticism of the “Belle Epoque” period, Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. An unimpeded view of Monaco’s harbor, the Rock of Monaco, a winter garden lobby designed by Gustave Eiffel and a direct access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, make it a landmark of turn of the century style.
Located in the very heart of Monaco, with breathtaking views of the Prince’s Palace and the Mediterranean Sea. A stone’s throw from the Casino Square, guests are in the heart of the city center, within immediate reach of casinos, the famous Rock of Monaco, shopping, museums, spas…
Key Sites/Activities in the Area
Ideally nestled between sea and mountain, Monaco and its surroundings offer a wide range of leisure, cultural & sport activities. In the first place, visit Monaco with its famous casinos, the Prince Palace & the Old Town, the Monaco harbor, and the Oceanographic museum.
All of Monte-Carlo in your hands
The “Monte-Carlo Pass” card, reserved to Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer guests, is a passport to all the establishments in the Resort. Benefits:
- Free admission to Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Free individual transportation in shuttle within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort (shuttle service every 20 minutes daytime)
- Preferential rates at Monte-Carlo Golf Club (18-hole golf course) and Monte-Carlo Country Club (23 tennis courts)
- The possibility of having all expenditure within Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer Resort charged to hotel bill.
- Free *My Monte-Carlo WIFI, 3Mb/s, 2 simultaneous devices
- Free admission to Monte-Carlo Beach Club : olympic-sized sea-water pool and private beach, sunlounger and towel included (open from mid-April to mid-October).
- Free admission to the wellbeing center Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo with its heated sea-water pool, sauna, hammam, solarium with jacuzzi and cardio-training center with panoramic sea view.
At Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, we understand the importance of family time with our family friendly club. Experience magical moments as a family with our Very Important Kids program and amenities. Children are offered a choice of multiple activities: indoors or out, playful or delicious, alone or accompanied, to reconcile fun for children and peace of mind for parents!
Enjoy a sweet break at tea-time at Le Limùn, our lobby bar, to taste delicious homemade pastries. Take a relaxing break in the Jacuzzi facing the Rock of Monaco at les Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo. Discover the pop-up Paddock Lounge during the famous Monaco Formula One Grand Prix, in the dreamlike setting of the listed “Belle Époque” ballroom.
278 rooms, including 54 Junior Suites 20 Suites 11 exceptional Diamond Suites.
Restaurants & bars
• LE VISTAMAR & ITS TERRACE – 1 Michelin Star
Experience “la dolce vita à la Riviera” by Chef Benoit Witz, in a simple yet chic restaurant.
• CRYSTAL BAR
Exclusive selection of fine wines, champagne and spirit by the glass. Panoramic sea view terrace.
• LE LIMÙN
Lobby Bar, with light food at lunch and delicious homemade pastries at teatime.
Guests at Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo enjoy an exclusive complimentary and direct access to Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo, a unique well being and preventive health center (6,600 sq. m. / 71,042 sq. ft.). 30 treatment rooms, cryotherapy and hydrotherapy. Large heated seawater pool, sauna, hammam, solarium with Jacuzzi, and fitness center with panoramic sea view.
Corporate and celebration events
Astonishing venues available all year long for private events and celebrations.
Monaco Special Events
• Anti-Aging – April
• Tennis Tournament “Rolex Tennis Master” – April
• Legendary F1 Grand Prix – May
• Red Cross Gala – August
• RVS – Rendez-Vous Septembre – September
• MYS – Monaco Yacht Show – September
• Assises de la Sécurité – October
• Year End Celebrations – December
Hotel main Awards
• “Best Hotel Group in Europe” Prix Villégiature award 2017
• Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 and 2016
• Top 10 France Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award from 2014 to 2016
• Prix Villégiature 2016 – Best spa in a hotel in Europe
• 1 Michelin Star for Le Vistamar restaurant
• “Silver Standard Certification” award by “Welcome Chinese”
• Gold Award in the “Event Hotel of the Year” category – Eventia Awards, 2012
• Prix Villégiature, “Best Hotel Atmosphere in Europe”, 2012
• Voted World’s Best Awards in the Large City Hotels category; Travel & Leisure Magazine, 2012
• Luxury Romantic Hotel, World Luxury Hotel Awards, 2010
Number of employees
Until 500 employees