HOTEL & SPA DU CASTELLET FRANCE
Hôtel & Spa du Castellet
3100 Route des Hauts du Camp, 83330 LE CASTELLET
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Alexandra Bacquié is a woman with a spirit of challenges. During its first ten years of career, serving Communication and Public Relations of the ‘Banque du Louvre’, Alexandra Bacquié develops a know-how in hosting the client. In 2002 she moved to La Villa, a member of Relais & Châteaux in Calvi, Corsica for seven years as an Executive Assistant and then as Manager of Operations. Always looking for challenges, she joined in 2009 the ‘Destination Castellet’ group and became Director of Operations of the two hotels: the Hotel & Spa du Castellet *****, member of Relais & Châteaux and the Grand Prix Hotel & Restaurant ***. Since 2013, she held the position of General Manager of these two hotels.
5-star Luxury Hotel, member of Relais & Châteaux since 2006
The success of the hotel over the years permit to invest and develop new services for our dear guests: the gastronomic restaurant, redesigned in 2015 and the whole new 700m² ESPA & Valmont Spa created in 2016.
History & Story
Our Maison has been created on an exceptional site offering calm and voluptuous luxury, in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature of almost a hundred hectare. The place has not only been inspired by the surrounding region of Provence but is also a blend of Tuscan architecture.
The restaurant has been entirely redecorated in 2015 and its name changed from the ‘MonteCristo’ to the ‘Restaurant Christophe Bacquié’.
Date added extensions
The 2016 project welcomes 700m² brand new Spa, equipped with an indoor pool composed of a swim zone and balneotherapy, a Kneipp canal, Jacuzzi, Hammam, Sauna, a Salt cave, an Ice fountain, a shop and lounge area and seven treatment rooms whose one for duo massages.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
3 Michelin star restaurant / 700m² Spa and golf / Proximity with the Paul Ricard famous track.
Halfway between sea and mountains, the Hôtel & Spa du Castellet is located near Cassis and its wonderful creeks. It is only 25-minute drive from Toulon and 45-minute drive from Marseille and Aix-en-Provence.
The International Airport Du Castellet remains at one minute from the hotel.
Key sites/activities in the area
The large park of the hotel permit to offer several activities to our guest: Spa, 6-hole Golf course, Fitness room, Gym room with interactive courses, Tennis court, Pétanque court, Fitness trail and Mountain Bike…
It is great to visit the medieval village of Provence and the several vineyards from the AOC BANDOL to taste some good wine and tasty olive oil.
The Gazébos experience in summer – Music lounge – Cooking animations
Each child has its special welcome treatment as game and coloring.
The indoor swimming pool has been redesigned in order to welcome them; requires however the monitoring of the parents.
There are also Leisure Parks at the Paul Ricard’s track and in the area.
All of the 42 rooms and Suites are facing South with an individual decoration.
– 8 Deluxe Suite
– 11 Junior Suite
– The Apartment ‘Suite d’Exception’ of 150m²
– 8 Prestige rooms
– 14 Classic rooms
Restaurants & Bars
• Restaurant Christophe Bacquié – 2 Michelin stars, 4 toques and 18,5/20 on Gault et Millau, Les Grandes Tables du Monde member, chef Meilleur Ouvrier de France
The Chef proposes a cuisine with Provence flavour, subtle with a net and modern trace. His cuisine is Mediterranean with all the noble products he takes pleasure to work to offer the very best of it.
• Bistrot Le San Felice – Modern cuisine
The Chef please himself with an everyday game of mixing new savors, playing with the local products with elegance and simplicity
• Bar lounge – Pool service
• Room Service
• Spa: indoor pool with a swim zone and balneotherapy, Kneipp canal, Jacuzzi, Hammam, Sauna, Salt cave, Ice fountain, lounge area and shop
• 7 Treatment cabins (including one in duo) in partnership with ESPA & VALMONT brands
• Fitness room & Gym room with interactive courses
•Second indoor heated swimming pool
Corporate & Celebration Events
• The Bastide Edmond Dantès welcomes you for seminars, private event, products launching
• 3 meeting rooms for up to 100 guests
• Terrace and patio for coffee break
• Full audio and video equipment
• Privatization of the restaurants and hotel on request
Extra Notable Features
• The outdoor swimming pool
• 6-hole Golf
• The fitness trail & mountain bike
• The tennis court and Pétanque
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• 3 Michelin star
• Prix Villégiature awards as 2017 Best Hotel Restaurant in Europe
• 18.5/20 Gault & Millau and 2018 awards for the Best restaurant reception
• Grandes Tables du Monde
• Relais & Châteaux since 2006
Number of employees
Between 80 and 120 persons