Ikador Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa Croatia
Ikador Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa
Viktora Cara Emina 1A, 51410 Ika, Opatija
Date of Creation
12 April 2019
Hotel General Manager
Vedran Tršić, a passionate professional with more than 25 years of experience in tourism industry, holding leading roles in prestigious hotels and resorts along the Croatian coast. Ikador’s slogan “Sounds perfect”, perfectly describes the vision of his work beliefs: Employees driven with knowledge and passion for tourism will always deliver impeccable service and that’s why every guest becomes Ikador’s noble upon entering the Hotel premises.
5-star Luxury Boutique Hotel
The vision of Ikador is to provide excellence by offering the highest level of service and a true home away from home.
IKADOR LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL & SPA
History & Story
Welcome to the Ikador Hotel, an oasis of uncompromising luxury in the very heart of Opatija Riviera!
This luxury boutique hotel prides not only in spacious designer interiors and grandiose architecture, but most importantly, in impeccable service provided by staff devoted to every detail. Sophisticated and luxurious interior design, contemporary architecture, rich Mediterranean park and exquisite service make Ikador a favourite haven for the modern hedonists and a home away from home. With its 9 spacious and elegant rooms and 7 luxurious suites, Ikador offers a variety of facilities in a carefully designed palette of flavours, scents, emotions and experiences.
Ikador was newly opened in April 2019.
Date added extensions
N/A, newly opened
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The Maestro, experience manager, “orchestrates” the guest’s stay, creating unforgettable experiences and memories.
The Riva experience – Ikador prides in prestigious collaboration with world renowned Riva Yacht brand, by owning the Riva Lounge, a pool bar area designed in the style of the Riva yacht, and Riva Privee – private chef’s table at the Nobilion. The hotel’s own Riva Aquariva speedboat is a perfect way to explore the Kvarner archipelago in a true James Bond syle!
Ikador is located in the heart of the Opatija Riviera, in the town of Ika, surrounded by rich mountains falling into the crystal blue seas of the Kvarner bay, endless sights and attractions.
Key sites/activities in the area
Explore Kvarner bay and islands with our Riva, find your secluded beach and savour the majestic blue of the Adriatic sea. The area’s natural wealth and diversity allows you to hike the refreshing paths of Učka mountain or immerse yourself in the lakes of Gorski Kotar. Explore the old hilltop towns or take a walk along one of the famous Lungomare promenade – a perfect romantic setting of beautiful sceneries and a look into extraordinary heritage of the Riviera. Go for a truffle hunting in Istria, discover world renowned sorts of wines by visiting local vineyards, wineries, and olive oil farms. This area is famous for its gastronomic heratige, from small “konoba” to Michelin star restaurants – you will rediscover the Mediterranean!
The region’s capitol city, Rijeka, is rewarded the title of European Capital of Culture 2020.
Childern are most welcomed and the Ikador and the staff stands at full disposal for assisting with any enquiry.
Premium double rooms (5) – Sea view, 38m2 with king size or twin beds and furnished terrace.
Deluxe double rooms (4) – Sea view, 46m2, with king size and furnished terrace
Executive Suite (1) – Park/garden view, 60m2, separated bedroom and living room, for up to 4 persons
Junior Suite (1) – Sea view, Penthouse floor, 42m2, with king size or twin beds, furnished 38m2 corner terrace
Deluxe Suite (2) – Sea view, 60m2, separated bedroom and living room, large terrace, for up to 4 persons
Royal Suite (2) – Sea view, 78m2, separated bedroom and living room, large terrace, additional guest toilet
Presidential suite (1) – Panoramic sea view, Penthouse floor 140m2, bedroom with king size bed, 92m2 of living room, dining room and kitchen, fireplace, 105m2 of furnished terrace with dining table, lounge area and a private jacuzzi, walk-in closet
All rooms and suites, next to the above stated amenities, also feature: bathrooms with walk-in rain effect shower and bidet (Royal and Presidential suites have additional bathtubs), complimentary espresso coffee machines and tea kettles, complimentary minibars with soft drinks and snacks, bathrobes and slippers, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Hermes toiletries, Smart SAT & cable TV, Safe, Working desk and in-room IPAD.
Restaurants & Bars
• Nobilion Restaurant – a true gourmet’s hotspot of the Opatija Riviera. Seamlessly pairing an exquisite array of carefully picked local produce with the finest of wines, it creates an extraordinary experience of true Mediterranean. Located on the ground floor, Nobilion offers 45 seats indoors and 35 seats on the large covered terrace overlooking the sea. Nobilion restaurant offers a fine dining Mediterranean cuisine based on top quality local produce. A la carte breakfast is served each morning from 8 to 11. A special feature of the Nobilion Restaurant is the Riva Privee – a private dining chef’s table area designed by the prestigious Riva Yacht brand.
• Edgar Cigar Bar – located on the ground floor next to the restaurant, offers exquisite selection of world-renowned cigars which can be paired with the best quality spirits and the finest of dark chocolate
• Lobby Bar – located on the ground floor, offers the finest selection of spirits, cocktails and hot beverages
• Riva Lounge Bar – Ikador’s pool bar and one of only 6 Riva Lounges in the world, a prestigious concept of the famous Riva Yacht brand, designed completely in the style and materials of the legendary Riva vessels. The bar offers light summer meals during the day time, available on the pool and beach area also, signature cocktails and wide selection of top quality drinks.
• Ikalia Spa – an entire 3rd floor of the hotel devoted to wellbeing and relaxation, offering luxurious amber signature treatments and high-quality amenities aided by trained Spa masters. The hotel guests can use the Ikalia relax area with Savu sauna, Steam bath, Salt relax room, Whirlpool for 8 and relax area with chromotherapy loungers. Ikalia Spa also features 3 treatment rooms, Amber spa suite for 2 with private rasul chamber, Float zero gravity room and fitness room.
• Outdoor swimming pool with heated sea water – infinity pool (17×6 meters, 140cm depth) is located in lushious gardens of Hotel Ikador, by the Riva Lounge Pool bar
• Private deck beach with boat pier (drop off)
Corporate & Celebration Events
Ikador features one fully equipped conference room of 60m2, boardroom style, with 16 seats.
Extra Notable Features
• Shuttle service from/to airport
• Riva Aquariva boat tours with private skipper
• Private tailor made tours and sightseeing
• On-site sport activities such as smart mini golf, boules and stand up paddles
Hotel and restaurant Awards
N/A, newly opened
Number of employees