Ikador Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa Croatia
Ikador Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa
Viktora Cara Emina 1A, 51410 Ika, Opatija
Date of Creation
12 April 2019
5-star Luxury Boutique Hotel
The vision of Ikador is to provide excellence by offering the highest level of service and a true home away from home.
IKADOR LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL & SPA
History & Story
Welcome to the Hotel Ikador, a place of exclusive privacy and timeless elegance.
Situated on the iconic coast of the Opatija Riviera in the Northern Adriatic sea, the Riviera prides in remarkable history and heritage. It was one of the beloved official healing resorts of the European Aristocracy from the turn of the 19th century. Emperors, famous composers and royals found the Opatija Riviera to be a place of endless inspiration and majestic sceneries. This tremendous heritage is shown in even today in extraordinary architecture.
Ikador Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa 5* made his debut in April 2019., and represents a pinnacle of luxury not only in Northern Adriatic. The commitment behind this special project is simple, to provide a re-defined luxury in the place of endless inspiration and grandiose heritage.
The exclusive privacy of this luscious boutique resort offers a unique holiday experience. Ikador features 9 spacious and elegant rooms and 7 luxurious suites, sophisticated contemporary design and an array of state-of-the-art facilities. Hotel’s Maestro, our guest experience manager, will know how to hit the right note and create extraordinary experiences for our guests.
The fine dining Nobilion Restaurant is a place of indulgence devoted to Mediterranean cuisine, based on top local and indigenous foods and top-quality wines. Hotel’s Ikalia Spa is an ideal sanctuary for mind, body and spirit, offering luxurious signature treatments featuring healing crystal bowls sound therapies, programmes featuring fragrant amber, 24k gold and mysterious spring waters of Ika.
Hotel Ikador also offers an outdoor swimming pool with heated sea water, a private deck-beach, complimentary garage for hotel guests, a mini golf course, boules court and the possibility of arranging private tailor-made experience tours and sightseeing.
The pride of Ikador is certainly the exclusive partnership with the prestigious Italian Riva Yacht brand, making it the only hotel in the world proudly owning Riva Lounge and Riva Privée areas, our pool bar and private Chef’s table, with exquisite Riva Yacht design and furnishings. The pinnacle of this unique partnership is certainly the majestic Riva Aquariva Super speedboat, for our guests to experience and explore the Kvarner archipelago, reminiscing the spirit of La Dolce Vita lifestyle.
Embark on an adventure of a lifetime at the Ikador Hotel!
Ikador was newly opened in April 2019.
Date added extensions
N/A, newly opened
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The Maestro, experience manager, “orchestrates” the guest’s stay, creating unforgettable experiences and memories.
The Riva experience – Ikador prides in prestigious collaboration with world renowned Riva Yacht brand, by owning the Riva Lounge, a pool bar area designed in the style of the Riva yacht, and Riva Privee – private chef’s table at the Nobilion. The hotel’s own Riva Aquariva speedboat is a perfect way to explore the Kvarner archipelago in a true James Bond syle!
Ikador is located in the heart of the Opatija Riviera, surrounded by rich mountains falling into the crystal blue seas of the Kvarner bay, in the Northern Adriatic. The hotel is located in the small town of Ika, on an exclusive private boutique estate, easily reachable by car or by airplane. The main airport is located in the capitol Zagreb, and the smaller airports in cities of Rijeka and Pula.
Key sites/activities in the area
Explore Kvarner bay and islands with our Riva, find your secluded beach and savour the majestic blue of the Adriatic sea. The area’s natural wealth and diversity allows you to hike the refreshing paths of Učka mountain or immerse yourself in the lakes of Gorski Kotar. Explore the old hilltop towns or take a walk along one of the famous Lungomare promenade – a perfect romantic setting of beautiful sceneries and a look into extraordinary heritage of the Riviera. Go for a truffle hunting in Istria, discover world renowned sorts of wines by visiting local vineyards, wineries, and olive oil farms. This area is famous for its gastronomic heratige, from small “konoba” to Michelin star restaurants – you will rediscover the Mediterranean!
The region’s capitol city, Rijeka, is rewarded the title of European Capital of Culture 2020.
Childern are most welcomed and the Ikador and the staff stands at full disposal for assisting with any enquiry.
Premium double rooms (5) – Sea view, 38m2 with king size or twin beds and furnished terrace.
Deluxe double rooms (4) – Sea view, 46m2, with king size and furnished terrace
Executive Suite (1) – Park/garden view, 60m2, separated bedroom and living room, for up to 4 persons
Junior Suite (1) – Sea view, Penthouse floor, 42m2, with king size or twin beds, furnished 38m2 corner terrace
Deluxe Suite (2) – Sea view, 60m2, separated bedroom and living room, large terrace, for up to 4 persons
Royal Suite (2) – Sea view, 78m2, separated bedroom and living room, large terrace, additional guest toilet
Presidential suite (1) – Panoramic sea view, Penthouse floor 140m2, bedroom with king size bed, 92m2 of living room, dining room and kitchen, fireplace, 105m2 of furnished terrace with dining table, lounge area and a private jacuzzi, walk-in closet
All rooms and suites, next to the above stated amenities, also feature: bathrooms with walk-in rain effect shower and bidet (Royal and Presidential suites have additional bathtubs), complimentary espresso coffee machines and tea kettles, complimentary minibars with soft drinks and snacks, bathrobes and slippers, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Hermes toiletries, Smart SAT & cable TV, Safe, Working desk and in-room IPAD.
Restaurants & Bars
• Nobilion Restaurant – a true gourmet’s hotspot of the Opatija Riviera. Seamlessly pairing an exquisite array of carefully picked local produce with the finest of wines, it creates an extraordinary experience of true Mediterranean. Located on the ground floor, Nobilion offers 45 seats indoors and 35 seats on the large covered terrace overlooking the sea. Nobilion restaurant offers a fine dining Mediterranean cuisine based on top quality local produce. A la carte breakfast is served each morning from 8 to 11. A special feature of the Nobilion Restaurant is the Riva Privee – a private dining chef’s table area designed by the prestigious Riva Yacht brand.
• Edgar Cigar Bar – located on the ground floor next to the restaurant, offers exquisite selection of world-renowned cigars which can be paired with the best quality spirits and the finest of dark chocolate
• Lobby Bar – located on the ground floor, offers the finest selection of spirits, cocktails and hot beverages
• Riva Lounge Bar – Ikador’s pool bar and one of only 6 Riva Lounges in the world, a prestigious concept of the famous Riva Yacht brand, designed completely in the style and materials of the legendary Riva vessels. The bar offers light summer meals during the day time, available on the pool and beach area also, signature cocktails and wide selection of top quality drinks.
• Ikalia Spa – an entire 3rd floor of the hotel devoted to wellbeing and relaxation, offering luxurious amber signature treatments and high-quality amenities aided by trained Spa masters. The hotel guests can use the Ikalia relax area with Savu sauna, Steam bath, Salt relax room, Whirlpool for 8 and relax area with chromotherapy loungers. Ikalia Spa also features 3 treatment rooms, Amber spa suite for 2 with private rasul chamber, Float zero gravity room and fitness room.
• Outdoor swimming pool with heated sea water – infinity pool (17×6 meters, 140cm depth) is located in lushious gardens of Hotel Ikador, by the Riva Lounge Pool bar
• Private deck beach with boat pier (drop off)
Corporate & Celebration Events
Ikador features one fully equipped conference room of 60m2, boardroom style, with 16 seats.
Extra Notable Features
• Luxurious boutique resort offering exclusive privacy and bespoke service
• Exclusive partnership with iconic italian brand Riva Yachts
• 1st hotel in the world owning Riva Privée and Riva Lounge areas
• Private Riva Aquariva speedboat & curated Riva Experiences
• Fine dining Nobilion Restaurant
• State-of-the-art Ikalia Spa with curated spa programmes
• Service of Maestro, hotel’s experience manager
• Private shuttle service from/to airports in Croatia, Slovenia and Italy.
• Presidential Residence – private penthouse residence (on request)
• Ikador Residence – possibility of private buyout (on request)
Hotel and restaurant Awards
N/A, newly opened
Number of employees