La Réserve Genève – Hotel, Spa & Villas
La Réserve Genève Hotel, Spa & Villas
301 route de Lausanne
1293 Geneve – Bellevue – Switzerland
Michel Reybier Hospitality
Privately owned by Michel Reybier
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
La Réserve is a collection of uncommon, private and sublime properties (La Réserve Genève, La Réserve Ramatuelle, La Réserve Paris). The owner, Michel Reybier who orchestrates a vision of luxury with a feel of excellence, simplicity and discretion. Guests experience a privileged lifestyle.
LA RESERVE GENEVE
History & Story
La Réserve Genève – Hotel, Spa & Villas opened in 2003. Michel Reybier’s inspired vision took shape with the help of parisian interior designer Jacques Garcia.
Conceived as a splendid and timeless lodge, set in lush 4-hectare grounds on the shores of Lake Léman, La Réserve Genève tells the story of a wonderful journey. A dream haven, as warm as a home from home, where one instantly feels at ease – whether nestled in a fawn leather club chair in front of the fireplace, or relaxing near the outdoor swimming pool. Guests can enjoy sweeping views of the exterior from the spacious rooms and suites. The five restaurants are culinary ‘stopovers’ where the excellence of exceptional products is sublimated by perfectly mastered techniques. The beating heart of La Réserve, its bar offers a nightly musical selection from the DJ. Keenly attuned to each individual, La Réserve has also dreamed up La Petite Réserve to cherish children between 6 months and 13 years of age, thereby offering parents a peaceful moment during a meal or a spa treatment.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• A urban resort in the heart of a park of 10 acres with a private access to the Lake
• A destination in itself
• Complimentary transfer to the city center by private boat
• 2,000 sqm Spa including 17 treatment rooms
• 5 restaurants and bars with terrace
• Colonial-inspired hotel designed by Jacques Garcia
La Réserve Genève, ideally located on the shore of Lake Leman in a residential area of Geneva. Only 3 km from the airport.
Key sites/activities in the area
Nescens Spa offering 2’000 sqm of relaxation
The pleasure of the mountains and nature at the gates of the city, 26 golf courses within easy reach. Over 40 museums, numerous art galleries, theatres and an opera house. Seat of the United Nations and numerous international organizations such as the Red Cross.
An historic city with a medieval quarter, famous English garden and relaxed terraces, as well as a shopping paradise completed with luxury boutiques and antiques shops.
Nearby there is Lausanne for the Olympic museum and cathedral, Montreux for the famous summer jazz festival.
Building on its medical and scientific expertise, Nescens crystallizes its know-how and experience by inaugurating its very first health Spa at La Réserve Genève.
Every winter the outdoor pool space is transformed into the Winter Lodge including the largest private ice skating rink in Geneva and a restaurant.
• A wonderful playground for kids,
• La Petite Reserve, children outdoor area
• Daily child care center in the spa
• The ever present elephant mascot that they love
• Summer kid’s camp : In july and August during school holidays, La Reserve organizes à la carte sports activities all week enabling kids aged 6-11 to discover the joys of tennis, water sports, scuba diving in the pool and many other leisure activities.
85 rooms and 17 suites
Smoking and non-smoking rooms available.
Room types: Superior Double, Executive, Deluxe (from 32 to 42 sq.m)
Suites: Junior, Executive, Deluxe, Léman, Lac, Réserve, Papyrus, Presidential, Royale (from 45 to 130 sq.m)
• All rooms face either the lake or the park, the majority of them with a private terrace or a balcony. Rooms are sound proof, with a double entrance and double glazed windows
• Marble-mosaic bathrooms with bath and walk in shower in most rooms and separate toilet. Most suites have a jacuzzi
• Spacious wardrobes with safe-box
• Pillow menu in each room
• Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating,
• Kitchen facilities in Presidential Suites and Royal Suite
• The hotel is accessible to disabled guests
• Non-smoking in all public areas. Dogs welcome in the hotel except in the restaurants
La Villa du Lac
• A private 3-bedrooms villa of 385 sq.m spread over two floors with direct access to the lake.
• 160 sq.m living room on garden level, fully equipped eat-in kitchen with terrace and private garden.
• Daily, personalized housekeeping service, continental breakfast served by a housekeeper.
• Round the clock security, concierge, valet parking, baggage handlers.
• Mineral water, soft drinks and snacks.
• Access to hotel services ( bar, restaurants and spa ).
Restaurants & Bars
• The Tsé Fung
Gastronomic traditional Chinese cuisine in an authentic red velvet setting. The Tse Fung overlooks the Lake and the Mont-Blanc. Large terrace during the season.
• Le Loti
Seasonal French-style cuisine featuring Mediterranean flavours. Private salon available on request. Lake-view terrace in summer season.
• Le Bar
Acclaimed lifestyle spot in Geneva with a live DJ every evening. Offers a lunch and dinner menu, cocktails, large selection of wines, cognacs, vodkas and whiskies. Cigars on display, separate smoking area
• Le Café Lauren
Creative, light and balanced Mediterranean cuisine including inventive healthy cocktails. Wooden terrasse on garden.
• Summer Lodge
Outdoor Grill, sushis and lounge-bar by the pool, facing the outdoor swimming-pool. Open all days from May to October depending on weather conditions.
• Winter Lodge
Traditional Swiss cuisine, lounge bar, by the ice rink. Open from November to March,
An exceptional spa to provide a luxurious stopover for anyone dreaming of well-being and good living.
• 2,000 sq m – 17 private treatment rooms.
• A team of medical specialists including, 2 osteopaths, a nutritionnist. Consultations on request.
• Exclusive Nescens Better-aging programs on 4, 7 days or more.
• La Réserve Signature treatments (body and face), Nescens cosmeceutical treatments, La Prairie beauty treatments, La Réserve beauty rituals, relaxing massages, pre and post natal treatments, aesthetic treatments.
• Hair salon.
• Indoor swimming-pool (16 m long).
• Fitness studio: cardio training and workout equipment, classes for body stretch, stretching, yoga, Pilates, Wellness Gym, backhealing,personal coaching sessions, etc.
• Saunas, steam baths (men and women), solarium.
• Tennis courts (personal tennis classes upon request).
• Café Lauren restaurant: wellness cuisine. Lunches from noon to 5.30 pm and snacks.
• Complimentary daily child care centre.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Ideal for events and incentives. La Réserve Genève offers 4 conference rooms with daylight and air-conditioning to organize your meetings and conferences.
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
Spa voted best anti-aging spa by Condenast Traveller
Tse Fung voted 3rd best restaurant in the world for Condenast Traveller Russia
Number of employees