La Réserve Paris Hotel & Spa
La Réserve Paris Hotel & Spa
42 Avenue Gabriel, 75008 Paris – France
Michel Reybier Hospitality
Privately owned by Michel Reybier
Date of Creation
Build-in 1854, opening 2015
Hotel General Manager
Mr Romain Meiran
La Réserve is a collection of uncommon, private and sublime properties (La Réserve Genève, La Réserve Ramatuelle, La Réserve Paris). The owner, Michel Reybier who orchestrates a vision of luxury with a feel of excellence, simplicity and discretion. Guests experience a privileged lifestyle.
LA RESERVE PARIS HOTEL & SPA
History & Story
La Réserve Paris Hotel & Spa is a classic urban mansion comprising 26 suites and 14 rooms that Michel Reybier wished to imbue with the chic and confidential spirit of a club.
An address bound to delight devotees of art, culture and shopping. An extraordinary view over some of the finest monuments in Paris: the Grand Palais, the Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon and the Obelisk on the Place de la Concorde.
Refined service that is extremely personalised and dispensed with a sense of pleasure and simplicity within the relaxed and elegant atmosphere of a privately-held hotel of which the owner wishes his guests to feel entirely at home.
The interior design has been entrusted to Jacques Garcia, offering an ideal new field of expression for the talent of this quintessentially Parisian architect.
Classy yet not classic, imbued with a delightfully extravagant twist, the atmosphere of La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa will feature a marvellous blend of supreme refinement and warm simplicity.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Ideally located midway between the Champs-Elysées and the Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
• An extraordinary view over some of the finest monuments in Paris
• An omnipresent sense of nature with the gardens of the Champs-Elysées.
• A private library exclusively reserved for the guests at La Réserve Paris.
• A spa comprising a 16 m-long indoor pool, a gym area and three treatment rooms
Ideally located, a stone’s throw from the Palais de l’Elysée, the Place de la Concorde and the Champs-Elysées.
In between Champs-Elysées, Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Avenue Montaigne
Key sites/activities in the area
Grand Palais, Petit Palais, Elysée Palace, Faubourg Saint Honoré, Champs-Elysées, Place de la Concorde
A contemporary yet timeless interior design by Jacques Garcia that creates an elegant and warm atmosphere in which the black, gold or crimson red shades of the salons create a striking contrast with the softer harmonies of the suites.
26 spacious suites and 14 rooms from 40 to 224 m².
• Prestige Room – 38-40m²
• Premier Room – 42-45m²
• Junior Suite Prestige – 50m²
• Eiffel Junior Suite – 52m² – Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
• Suite Deluxe – 60m² _ Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
• Eiffel Suite – 75 m² – Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais View
• Suite Prestige – 70-87m² – Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
• Suite Duc de Morny – 115m² – Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
• Suite Imperiale – 118m2 – Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
• Suite Presidential – 118-140m² – Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
• Suite Elysée (2 bedroom suites) – 170-200m² Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
• Suite Grand Palais (2 bedroom suites) – 224m² Eiffel Tower and Grand Palais view
Restaurants & Bars
• Le Gabriel – awarded from its opening 2 Michelin stars
Unforgettable gourmet experience
Opening hours: From 12:30 to 14:00 and from 19:30 to 21:30
Opening days: From Monday to Friday included (closed on Saturday and Sunday)
Summer closing: From Saturday 31th of July included to Tuesday August 24th included
• La Pagode de Cos
Honours the wealth of the Bordeaux region’s seasonal produce
7/7, from noon to 11 pm
Very chic French Brasserie with 30 seats and delicious place to discover the award-winning Afternoon Tea
• Le Bar
All the greatest classics in the art of cocktail-making feature on the menu. The barman can even improvise a recipe to order from a list of ingredients.
Non-stop service from 7 am to 1 am
• La Bibliothèque Duc de Morny
Guests also have the option of tasting their favourite vintages in the Library.
The library is reserved for the hotel guest and is open to the public from 7 to 10 pm.
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 58 36 60 00 or via email : email@example.com
Set around the 16-meter indoor pool are just three treatment rooms, a fitness area with a sports coach, creating a peaceful atmosphere where one is finally relieved of pressure.
La Réserve Paris offers Nescens-Swiss anti-aging science cosmeceutical products.
Completely personalized body and face treatments may be tailored to every individual need and desire.
The swimming pool, hammam and the fitness centre are open 24h/24h and reserved exclusively for the guests over 14 years old of La Réserve Paris – Hotel, Spa and Apartments.
Reservations for Treatments recommended
Outside guests may reserve treatments at the Spa.
Reservations by telephone +33 (0)1 58 36 67 90 or via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
- #1 Best luxury hotel in the world by Conde Nast Traveller 2017
- 2 Michelin stars obtained in less than one year for Le Gabriel
- #1 Hotel in Paris by Conde Nast Traveler 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards
- #1 Best luxury hotel in Paris by Conde Nast Traveller 2017
- #1 Best luxury hotel in Paris by Travel + Leisure 2016
- #1 Hotel in Paris, #2 City Hotel in Europe by Travel + Leisure 2019
- 5 Stars Forbes travel guide rating 2018 and 2019
- Awarded Best luxury Hotel in France by Tripadvisor 2017
- #3 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards Hotels 2019 – France
Number of employees