La Réserve Ramatuelle Hotel, Spa & Villas
La Réserve Ramatuelle Hotel, Spa & Villas
Chemin de la Quessine
83350 Ramatuelle – France
Michel Reybier Hospitality
Privately owned by Michel Reybier
Date of Creation
Villas : 2004 – Hotel and Spa 2009
Hotel General Manager
5 stars and « Palace Distinction »
La Réserve is a collection of uncommon, private and sublime properties (La Réserve Genève, La Réserve Ramatuelle, La Réserve Paris). The owner, Michel Reybier who orchestrates a vision of luxury with a feel of excellence, simplicity and discretion. Guests experience a privileged lifestyle.
LA RESERVE RAMATUELLE
History & Story
A world apart, suspended between sky and sea, fused with an exceptional natural environment.
La Réserve Ramatuelle overlooks one of the most beautiful bays on the Côte d’Azur, with a spectacular view over the endless sea, a vast private estate nestled in the Provence garrigue (Mediterranean scrubland), lulled by the sound of cicadas.
Nestled into St-Tropez’s natural landscape, breathtaking views of the Mediterranean can be enjoyed from any of the 9 rooms, 19 suites and 14 luxury private villas. A sumptuous spa with 11 treatment rooms focuses on regenerating treatments. This latest luxe creation of renowned architect Jean-Michel Wilmotte offers guests a discreet, personal environment.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Omnipresence of nature
• A hotel with 27 keys and all the rooms have a view of the Mediterranean
• A wellness restaurant with 2 Michelin macaroons
• 14 luxury villas with private landscaped garden and pool
• A sumptuous spa with 11 treatment rooms
• Beach club, La Réserve à la Plage
• Located 5 minutes by car from the beaches of Pampelonne
Ramatuelle – the Saint-Tropez peninsula. Just a few minutes from the legendary village lies a place away from the buzz, far from the crowds and noise.
Key sites/activities in the area
Authentic Village of Ramatuelle (5 mins) Private beach clubs on Pampelone Beaches (5 mins) , St Tropez (15-20 mins)
Villas from 4 to 6 bedrooms are ideal for families’ stays.
• 8 rooms
• 19 suites
• 14 Villas
All rooms have their own full sea-view terrace, and some also have a private garden. Large floor to ceiling windows in each room and bathroom.
• Deluxe bedrooms from 50 sq m including 2 with access for disabled guests.
• Junior suites from 55 to 72 sq m
• Deluxe Junior suites of 80 sq m
• suites from 75 to 95 sq m. with a separate bedroom and lounge area.
• Prestige suites from 90 to 100 sq m with 1 or 2 separate bedrooms.
• Taillat suite of 90 sq m with a terrace of 170 sq m. Bedroom and a living room, spacious en suite bathroom.
• 14 villas from 3 to 7 bedrooms, with private landscaped garden and a private heated pool.
• From 250 to 550 sqm.
• Access to hotel services (bar, restaurant & spa) and daily personalized housekeeping service
• Continental breakfast prepared and served by a dedicated housekeeper in the villa
Restaurants & Bars
• La Voile Awarded two Macarons Michelin star.
Gastronomic Mediterranean cuisine using the best local products, mostly from the kitchen garden of La Réserve in season.
• Rooftop Japanese restaurant only lit by candlelight
• Pool bar for drinks and snacks.
• In the Villas, dedicated room service menu and private chef on request.
• Intimate, refined, open onto the exterior, bathed in natural light, the Spa at La Reserve Ramatuelle has everything it takes to disconnect from the fast pace of modern life.
• 11 treatment rooms, indoor pool, steam bath, fitness
Signature treatments, Figure Shaping treatments, Crème de la Mer treatments, Nescens anti-aging cosmeceutical treatments, Massages, Body scrubs, Body wraps, Beauty rituals , Hydrotherapy treatments, Aesthetic treatments , Osteopathy , Balneotherapy.
• Boot Camp
A sporty walking program offering global care of each individual. A Nordic-walking type program that correponds to a complete physical and mental regime. The Boot Camp is a 5-day/5-night programme designed for groups of 4 to 8 people.
• Nescens Better Aging Experience : 6 days to dynamize your youthfulness
• The philosophy is the same as La Réserve Spa in Geneva but adapted in Ramatuelle. It also provides a luxurious stopover for anyone dreaming of well-being and good living with its Signature treatments and exclusive better-aging experiences.
• Fitness, health, nutrition, beauty, relaxation… A personalized program to meet the specific needs of each individual and provide instant and long-term visible results.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Before June and after September, private hire, weddings, high end events.
Extra Notable Features
The kitchen garden of La Réserve: Careful husbandry, seeds directly sourced from small Italian producers, home-made compost and home-grown seedlings, as well as daily care, all combine to make the kitchen garden an inestimably precious reserve of flavors.
Number of employees