Le Bristol Paris, Oetker Collection
Le Bristol Paris, Oetker Collection
112 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris, France
Le Bristol Paris is part of Oetker Collection, a unique collection of Masterpiece Hotels including Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Germany, Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc and Château Saint-Martin & Spa in French Riviera, L’Apogée Courchevel (French Alps), Eden Rock – St Barths, The Lanesborough in London, Palácio Tangará in São Paulo and Jumby Bay Island, West Indies. CEO: Mr Frank Marrenbach
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Luca Allegri, President-Managing Director and Mrs Leah Marshall, Hotel Director
5-star luxury hotel – The Leading Hotels of the World
LE BRISTOL PARIS, Oetker Collection
1925 – Official opening of Hotel Le Bristol, named after the Count of Bristol.
1978 – Mr. Rudolf A. Oetker, a German businessman, becomes Le Bristol’s owner, as part of the famed “Oetker Collection.”
1979 – The hotel expands with the Residence, previously the convent of the “Petites Soeurs of the Bonne Esperance”.
2010 – A full renovation program (over 100 millions euros) was implemented for Le Bristol and its beautiful French garden.
Le Bristol is the first hotel to be awarded the Palace distinction in May 2011. A leading luxury hotel in Paris and Leading Hotels of the World.
The Bristol Palace is the reference for “French Art de vivre”, the Parisian feel, yet providing our clients with an “At home“ atmosphere. Natural daylight throughout the property, convey an impression of brightness everywhere. Ideal for families, with a lot of connecting options and private apartments. Views on the Paris skyline, Eiffel Tower, the inside French garden and an in house parking.
Le Bristol offers the best parisian gastronomic experience you could wish with 4 Michelin stars under its roof: 3 at the gourmet restaurant Epicure and 1 at the luxury brasserie 114 Faubourg both supervised by Chef Eric Frechon.
A family friendly hotel with guaranteed connecting rooms at time of booking, an extensive welcome program for children. Upon arrival, children are offered their very own Hippolyte plush toy, a garden rabbit and the hotel’s mascot. They also receive welcome packets, which include playful activities throughout their stays, suggestions for fun-filled, educational walking tours around Paris, activities while at the hotel and… a treasure hunt.
Location, Key sites and activities
Located on Paris fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, it is at walking distance from the Elysée Presidential Palace, the Place de la Concorde. Next door to art galleries, exclusive antique shops and haute-couture boutiques. 10 minutes from the enchanting Tuileries Gardens, the banks of the Seine, the Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, and Opéra Garnier. 15 minutes from the financial district and la Défense.
Le Bristol Paris has welcomed in 2010 a new resident, “Fa-raon”, born on May 24th 2010. An adorable sacred Burma kitten, Fa-raon of the ocean blue eyes, strolls majestically around, lounges in the lobby, wanders through the grass of the French gardens, and purrs with regal delight when petted by guests or children.
13,000 square feet of French manicured garden, a peacefully verdant and relaxing environment in the heart of Paris.
90 rooms and 100 suites with spectacular terraces and balconies give our clients a large choice in terms of accommodation.
Each room and suite is decorated with Louis XV and Louis XVI furniture, rare wood paneling, fine European fabrics, objet-d’art, mirrors, paintings, etchings… for the most demanding clients in terms of décor and elegance.
Superior Room • Deluxe Room • Deluxe Rooms Garden View • Prestige Room.
All with views on the oval flowered courtyard, the hotel gardens or the Paris skyline.
Suites (590-970 sq. ft.)
Junior Suites • Junior Suites Garden View • Deluxe Junior Suite • Prestige Junior Suite • Saint Honoré Suites • Deluxe Suites • Prestige Elysée Suites.
All with views on the hotel gardens, the oval flowered courtyard or the Paris skyline.
Prestige Suites (1190-3230 sq. ft.). Overlook the Paris skyline and the Eiffel Tower or the French garden.
• 4 Saint-Honoré Suites (up to 3 rooms)
• 7 Prestige Elysées Suites (up to 4 connecting rooms)
• 2 Terrace Suites (1290 sq. ft. to 1720 sq. ft.)
• Terrace Suite with Jacuzzi
• 1 Penthouse Suite (1 to 4 rooms in duplex, terrace with panoramic view of Paris)
• 1 Panoramic Suite (on the 8th floor with private fitness and fully equipped kitchen, 1 or 2 rooms)
• 1 Paris Suite (1 or 2 rooms; 1 or 2 bathrooms, one fitted with a hammam; fully equipped kitchen)
• 1 Honeymoon Suite (1 or 2 rooms 1 or 2 bathrooms, one fitted with a hammam; fully equipped kitchen)
• 2 Royal Suites (3230 sq. ft.), 2 of which with private hammam
• 1 Imperial Suite (2852 sq. ft.), with private hammam and fully equipped kitchen.
All bathrooms in rooms and suites are spacious, made in Carrara marble, with 2 sinks and separate showers and baths.
Restaurants, Bars & Stars
• Epicure – Awarded 3 Michelin stars in 2009.
Gastronomic restaurant, with Chef Eric Frechon’s exceptional and innovative Haute cuisine in a refined atmosphere. Outdoor seating in the 12 917 sq. ft. garden • Open daily from 7:00 am to 10:30 am for breakfast, from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm for lunch and from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm for dinner • Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 43 40
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 114 Faubourg – Awarded a first Michelin star in 2013.
Headed by Chef Loïc Dantec, offers a creative and authentic cuisine in an original less formal decor.
Open daily from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm for lunch and from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm for dinner (closed for lunch on the week-ends)
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 44 44
or via e-mail: email@example.com
• Café Antonia – Informal breakfast, lunch and dinner light gastronomy, afternoon tea with pastries selection, cocktails and drinks served in a smart yet relaxing atmosphere. Open daily from 8:00 to 0:00am
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 43 42
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Le Bar du Bristol – Le Bar du Bristol is the trendy place to be seen in Paris on evenings.
Open daily from 5:30pm to 2:00am
• Reservations by telephone 33 (0)1 53 43 42 41
or via e-mail: email@example.com
• Rooftop swimming pool
On the 6th floor, the 28°C indoor pool (430 sq. ft.) made of teak and glass and drenched in natural daylight, offers breathtaking views on the Sacré-Coeur, the Eiffel Tower and Paris rooftops • Lounge chairs, private terrace and sundeck • Exclusive access to hotel guests daily. 6:30 am – 10:30 pm
Click here for more
• Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie – A haven of wellness with a wide range of luxurious and exclusive face and body treatments.
• 8 cabins and a children’s area to allow parents to indulge themselves during spa treatments
• Hands and feet treatments.
• Open daily 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
• Fitness Center, steam room.
• Exclusive access to hotel guests daily 6:30 am – 10:30 pm.
Corporate and celebration events
• For meetings, conferences, dinners, cocktails or any other event, a total of 8450 sq.ft. with state-of-the-art amenities.
• 6 air-conditioned modular meeting rooms with natural daylight, 4 of which overlook the garden.
• Several telephone lines and high-speed Internet in each meeting room.
• Video conference, simultaneous translation and audio equipment.
• Theatre style 15-200 people. U Style 12-24 people. Classroom style 12-100 people. Banquet style 18-200 people. Banquet style 10-150 people. Cocktail style 20-300 people.
• Use of suites for private functions.
• Menus created by Chef Eric Frechon.
Hotel main Awards
• May 2015 – Le Bristol Paris is the first Parisian hotel in Robb Report’s « Top 100 hotels »
• March 2015 – Le Bristol Paris is voted “Best city hotel in the world” by Conde Nast Traveller Russia.
• January 2015 – Le Bristol Paris is voted “Best hotel in the world” by Gallivanter’s Guide.
• December 2014 – Le Bristol Paris is voted “Best hotel in France” by Institutional Investor.
• November 2014 – Le Bristol Paris is voted “Best restaurant in the world” and “Best luxury spa in France” at the 2014 World Luxury Hotel Awards.
Number of employees