Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris
37 Avenue Hoche, Paris 75008, France
General Manager of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris since March 2016, Aaron Kaupp counts twenty years of experience in top luxury hotels. Aaron’s passion for Hotels started for the simple love of bathrooms and how many things you can tell by just being in one. Before this experience in the most artistic and Parisian Palace, Aaron Kaupp was the General Manager of Belmond Villa San Michele in Florence, recognized as one of Italy’s finest boutique hotels. Prior to that, Aaron has managed other prestigious properties in Italy, successfully opening and managing the Armani Hotel in Milan. Previous roles include General Manager at Palazzo Sasso in Ravello, which was voted by Travel & Leisure as # 1 Hotel in Europe and # 8 in the world in January 2011. Aaron Kaupp has won several prestigious international awards during his career.
LE ROYAL MONCEAU RAFFLES PARIS
Colorful and wonderfully sophisticated, Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris is the epitome of Parisian vibrancy and elegance. Between the Arc de Triomphe and the Parc Monceau, just steps from the Champs Elysées, this inimitable 5-star hotel has been transformed by Philippe Starck into a next-generation Palace, infused with the spirit of the 1930s from when it first opened.
One fun fact is that the hotel has the largest swimming pool in a Paris hotel.
Inspired by the 1940’s and 50’s, the elegant rooms and luxurious suites reflect a unique atmosphere, infused with art and the French spirit. Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris offers 85 rooms (from 36 to 45 sqm) and 64 suites (from 55 to 360 sqm) including 3 stunning Presidential Suites.
Restaurant(s), Bars & Stars
Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris has 3 distinct areas dedicated to Gastronomy, supervised by 2 culinary talents, the Executive Filipe Da Assunçao « Meilleur Ouvrier de France » and the Pastry Chef, Pierre Hermé:
• Matsuhisa Paris – World-renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa has chosen Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris to be the home of his first Matsuhisa restaurant in France. Matsuhisa Paris brings with it a highly contemporary vision of Japanese cuisine; a gastronomic encounter between Asia and Latin America.
• Il Carpaccio – Il Carpaccio is an Italian gourmet restaurant, serving haute cuisine in a relaxed setting. Its mouth-watering and sophisticated dishes are concocted from the freshest seasonal products according to tasty and traditional regional recipes from all around Italy. The one and only Pierre Hermé pastry chef who was also been dubbled “ Picasso of Pastry” Brings his magical touch to many of Italy’s most wonderful desserts.
• Le Bar Long – It has been inspired by and designed as a living room that welcomes guests all day long to meet, gather, eat and relive the effervescence of the 1930’s.
A temple of well-being and contemporary beauty, our Spa My Blend by Clarins offers a unique haven of peace and relaxation in the heart of Paris.
Corporate and Celebration Events
The hotel welcomes groups and exclusive events in its reception and meeting rooms:
• 149 sqm of exclusive meeting space that can be converted into 3 individual rooms and accommodate up to 150 persons.
• The KATARA Cinema, a state-of-the-art and luxurious movie theater, with 99 seats, ideal for presentations, conferences, screenings or unique, exclusive events such as movie premieres.
• Interview suites (Junket rooms).
The Arts are omnipresent throughout the hotel:
• Art Concierge: Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris offers an exclusive service of Art Concierges. For the first time, a Paris luxury hotel offers its guests and all art lovers an exclusive selection of Parisian art and cultural news: exhibitions, openings, performances, concerts.
• Art District: private contemporary Art Gallery.
• La Librairie des Arts: a Contemporary Art Bookstore dedicated to photography, design and architecture.
• Private Art Collection: more than 350 original works of Art.
• Signature “Royal Monceau” acoustic guitar in every room and suite.
• www.artforbreakfast.com: the Royal Monceau Art Blog
Hotel and restaurants Awards
• Condé Nast Traveler US – Reader’s Choice Awards 2017 – 3rd Best Hotel in Paris
• Condé Nast Traveller UK – The Top 100 2017 – 3rd Parisian Hotel
• Condé Nast Traveller Middle East – Reader’s Choice Awards 2017 –Favourite Romantic Hotel
• Condé Nast Traveler Spain – Best International Spa of 2018
• TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
• Forbes Travel Guide – Five-star hotel 2018
• World Luxury Spa Awards – Best Luxury Wellness Spa in France 2018
• Luxury Travel Guide – Luxury Contemporary Hotel of the Year 2018
• Hotel of the Year Awards – 2nd of the Top 100 Best Service Worldwide 2018
To know more about FRHI, please visit www.accorhotels.com
Depending on the seasons, Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris employs from 450 to 600 persons.