Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris
37 Avenue Hoche, Paris 75008, France
Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris is now owned by Katara Hospitality and operated by Raffles Hotels & Resorts. Omer Acar, General Manager, has 17 years’ experience in the luxury hospitality industry. He started his career at the Halekulani Hotel in Hawaii (US) before joining the Four Seasons Hotel Group, where he held several senior management roles. In 2007, he became General Manager at The Ritz, Paris and stayed in that role for over 5 years, before joining the team at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris in 2011.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises nine luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world. With a compelling mix of cultures and styles, every hotel in the Raffles family has its own individual personality, with its own story to tell and its own sense of place. However, each one is proud to draw on the timeless essence of Raffles – to deliver thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
LE ROYAL MONCEAU RAFFLES PARIS
Colorful and wonderfully sophisticated, Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris is the epitome of Parisian vibrancy and elegance. Between the Arc de Triomphe and the Parc Monceau, just steps from the Champs Elysées, this inimitable 5-star hotel has been transformed by Philippe Starck into a next-generation Palace, infused with the spirit of the 1930s from when it first opened.
One fun fact is that the hotel has the largest swimming pool in a Paris hotel.
Inspired by the 1940’s and 50’s, the elegant rooms and luxurious suites reflect a unique atmosphere, infused with art and the French spirit. Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris offers 85 rooms (from 36 to 45 sqm) and 64 suites (from 55 to 360 sqm) including 3 stunning Presidential Suites.
Restaurant(s), Bars & Stars
Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris has 3 distinct areas dedicated to Gastronomy, supervised by 2 culinary talents, the Executive Chef Laurent André and the Pastry Chef, Pierre Hermé:
• Matsuhisa Paris – World renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa has chosen Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris to be the home of his first Matsuhisa restaurant in France. Matsuhisa Paris brings with it a highly contemporary vision of Japanese cuisine; a gastronomic encounter between Asia and Latin America.
• Il Carpaccio – 1 Michelin Star: supervised by Chef Roberto Rispoli, our Italian restaurant presents a gastronomic cuisine in an audacious and artistic atmosphere, overlooking the garden. This is the only Italian restaurant in Paris with a Michelin star.
• Le Bar Long – It has been inspired by and designed as a living room that welcomes guests all day long to meet, gather, eat and relive the effervescence of the 1930’s.
A temple of well-being and contemporary beauty, our Spa My Blend by Clarins offers a unique haven of peace and relaxation in the heart of Paris.
Corporate and Celebration Events
The hotel welcomes groups and exclusive events in its reception and meeting rooms:
• 149 sqm of exclusive meeting space that can be converted into 3 individual rooms and accommodate up to 150 persons.
• The KATARA Cinema, a state-of-the-art and luxurious movie theater, with 99 seats, ideal for presentations, conferences, screenings or unique, exclusive events such as movie premieres.
• Interview suites (Junket rooms).
The Arts are omnipresent throughout the hotel:
• Art Concierge: Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris offers an exclusive service of Art Concierges. For the first time, a Paris luxury hotel offers its guests and all art lovers an exclusive selection of Parisian art and cultural news: exhibitions, openings, performances, concerts.
• Art District: private contemporary Art Gallery.
• La Librairie des Arts: a Contemporary Art Bookstore dedicated to photography, design and architecture.
• Private Art Collection: more than 350 original works of Art.
• Signature “Royal Monceau” acoustic guitar in every room and suite.
• Le Royal Eclaireur: An avant-gardiste boutique.
• www.artforbreakfast.com: the Royal Monceau Art Blog
Hotel and restaurants Awards
• 2 Michelin Stars: 1 for French restaurant La Cuisine and 1 for Italian restaurant Il Carpaccio.
• Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris is the only 5-star hotel to get the official Palace Rating in 2013
• Best New Hotel 2012 – Tatler Travel Guide Magazine
• Best Hotel – Ambiance and Design 2012 – Condé Nast Traveller Magazine
• Best Spa 2012 – Best of the Best – Virtuoso Awards
To know more about FRHI, please visit www.frhi.com
Depending on the seasons, Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris employs from 450 to 600 persons.