Rue du Jardin Alpin
73120 Courchevel – France
Les Airelles, a 5 star Palace and member of the Leading Hotels of the World is part of Lov Hotel Collection that includes Chalet Ormello, Chalet de Pierres (restaurant) in Courchevel, La Folie Douce Fruitière in Meribel, La Bastide de Gordes (Palace and member of the Leading Hotels of the World) in Gordes and the Pan Dei Palais (Relais & Chateaux and Virtuoso) in St Tropez. Chief Operating Officer of Lov Hotel Collection, Jacques Silvant and Jean-Pierre Lerallu, General Manager, wish you a warm welcome to your Home, the Palace Les Airelles.
Group name if any
Lov Hotel Collection
Date of creation
Les Airelles is an enchanting place set at the heart of the most glamorous ski resort in the French Alps. With its location and history, as with its timeless and spectacular décor, this mountain château, awarded luxury hotel status, is truly inspirational. The 180-strong team offers a tailor-made service, with its guests’ ultimate comfort in mind at all time. The well-being of visitors is key, with both regulars and first-time guests welcomed with the same warmth and enthusiasm each season.
In its opening year, in 1992, the Albertville Olympic Committee chose Les Airelles as a venue to welcome its members and a number of Royal guests (Princess Anne from England and Prince Albert of Monaco)
From 2007 through 2009, the redevelopment project saw the creation of the “Pierre Gagnaire pour les Airelles” restaurant, an 850sqm relaxation area with a spa and the addition of new suites. A 550 sqm private apartment, luxury Junior Suites, a games room for children of all ages and a private film suite were added. The reception has also been redesigned. Then followed the total refurbishment of the bedrooms on the first floor and the redesigning of the much appreciated open fireplace in the lounge.
We also opened a private Chalet, the Chalet Ormello. The 9 bedrooms, over 1 000 sqm, can welcome up 15 people, all combined with les Airelles signature range of hotel services.
Main strengths and special touch
• Our exclusive half-board offer – Guests may enjoy breakfast and will then choose between lunch or dinner between one of our 6 restaurants.
• Spa La Mer – The azure blue of the pool is in perfect harmony with the surrounding snowy hillside. It offers a unique experience. A well-being path oscillating between the cold of the winter and the heat of a cocoon.
• Ski in, ski out: Located at the edge of the Jardin Alpin slope, the Hotel gives you an exclusive access to Les Trois Vallées resort, the largest ski area in the world.
• The recently 250 sqm renovated ski room – Starting point of every guests’ day, its friendly and professional team has made its reputation and the ski butlers a French luxury tradition.
• Cigar Lounge – The amateurs of cigars and rare spirits will enjoy a relaxing moment into the cozy atmosphere of this brand new smoking room.
• The private Penthouse – Nestled on the top floor of Les Airelles, this penthouse offers 550 sqm of pure luxury and elegance with its dedicated butler. Enthroned at the center of the magnificent lounge area, an open-sided fireplace exudes its gentle warmth. For your evening entertainment, the theatre room and private bar complement a wide range of amazing facilities. Each of the 4 bedrooms has a dressing room and bathroom with hammam shower and bathtub. Its private spa reveals an ice fountain, a water wall, glass-sided sauna, sensory shower and a whirlpool bath. The huge terrace offers a panoramic view overlooking the snow-covered peaks.
• Private Chalet Ormello.
• The Children’s Kingdom – Arcades, teddy bears, a castle specially built to children’s scale (6 meters x 3 meters), multimedia area and wooden toys, everything here is dedicated to our little residents. In the mood for the latest animated movie? Just join our theatre room! Opened every day, under the surveillance of a nanny.
• Outdoor activities – The adventurers will climb their way up into the heated treehouse, the athletics will enjoy the outdoor ice rink while the dreamers will be amazed by the iconic carousel.
More than a kingdom for children Les Airelles change his young princes and princesses into emperors!
With the ultimate in comfort, atmosphere and cutting-edge equipment, the art of hosting is represented in the 32 rooms, 15 suites and 1 private penthouse of the Palace Les Airelles.
Restaurants, bars & Stars
Our Half-board includes a continental breakfast served in the room or a generous buffet served I the restaurant “La Table des Airelles”. Guests will then choose to have lunch or dinner in one of our 67restaurants, either located in the hotel or in our sister properties around Courchevel:
– Le Festin (for lunch): the famous lunch buffet of Courchevel;
– La Table des Airelles (for dinner): traditional French cuisine, classic and sophisticated;
– PieroTT: the new Pierre Gagnaire’s concept of Italian cuisine;
– Le Coin Savoyard aux Airelles: regional Specialities;
– Le Chalet de Pierres: our authentic restaurant located right on the slopes ;
– Le Nama à l’hôtel Le Mélezin: Japanese restaurant;
– La Folie Douce/La Fruitière in Méribel: our high altitude, open-air clubbing venue.
Unique relaxation area, elegantly decorated with wood, stone columns and colourful mosaics.
Waterfalls, swimming pool, whirlpool bath, steam room, saunas, snow cave, cryotherapy cabin,… In our 650sqm relaxation center, our team of masseurs, physiotherapists, osteopaths, beauty therapists, and hairdresser are on hand to enhance the water’s beneficial effects, immersing you with a feeling of blissful well-being.
Hotel and restaurant(s) Awards
• 2010 – Five-star luxury Hotel
• 2011 – The Hotel has been named a “Palace”, the French distinction for a super-luxury hotel.
Number of employees