Les Airelles, France
Rue du Jardin Alpin
73120 Courchevel – France
Located in the heart of the Jardin Alpin, the most elegant district of Courchevel 1850, Les Airelles offers a timeless experience.
Luxury resort nestled on the slopes and designed for the greatest of this world, Les Airelles cultivates an exceptional hotel know-how and offers a ski experience is sublimated by the attention and care provided by a dedicated team.
The Austro-Hungarian castle spirit meets the chalet style and promises mountain lovers an unbeatable alpine experience. The beauty of the pastel-hued frescoes, the diversity of tainted glass windows and the refinement of the materials give to the property an inimitable style that the elite craves for.
Group name if any
Date of creation
Les Airelles is an enchanting place set at the heart of the most glamorous ski resort in the French Alps. With its location and history, as with its timeless and spectacular décor, this mountain château, awarded luxury hotel status, is truly inspirational. The 180-strong team offers a tailor-made service, with its guests’ ultimate comfort in mind at all time. The well-being of visitors is key, with both regulars and first-time guests welcomed with the same warmth and enthusiasm each season.
Enchanting property with a unique architecture welcomes you to its exquisite 32 bedrooms, 15 suites and a private 550m2 apartment and promises mountain lovers an unbeatable alpine experience. The world-class clientele animates the Maison and turns it into the most exclusive venue in the resort, the icon of the French Alpin luxury experience.
A spacious Spa fashioned in partnership with the prestigious skincare and cosmetic brand La Mer guarantees the time to unwind and relax in a unique atmosphere.
The hotel also offers a cosy friendly bar and three restaurants: try an elegant à La Carte menu in La Table des Airelles, enjoy a gateway to Italy in Piero TT or live a terroir experience in Le Coin Savoyard.
The Chalet Ormello, private Chalet of 9 bedrooms, over 1 000 sqm, can welcome up 15 people, all combined with Les Airelles signature range of hotel services.
Main strengths and special touch
• Our exclusive half-board offer – Guests may enjoy breakfast and will then choose between lunch or dinner between one of our 6 restaurants.
• Spa La Mer – The azure blue of the pool is in perfect harmony with the surrounding snowy hillside. It offers a unique experience. A well-being path oscillating between the cold of the winter and the heat of a cocoon.
• Ski-in, ski-out: Located at the edge of the Jardin Alpin slope, the Hotel gives you exclusive access to Les Trois Vallées resort, the largest ski area in the world.
• The recently 250 sqm renovated ski room – the Starting point of every guests’ day, its friendly and professional team has made its reputation and the ski butlers a French luxury tradition.
• Cigar Lounge – The amateurs of cigars and rare spirits will enjoy a relaxing moment into the cosy atmosphere of this brand new smoking room.
• The private Penthouse – Nestled on the top floor of Les Airelles, this penthouse offers 550 sqm of pure luxury and elegance with its dedicated butler. Enthroned at the centre of the magnificent lounge area, an open-sided fireplace exudes its gentle warmth. For your evening entertainment, the theatre room and private bar complement a wide range of amazing facilities. Each of the 4 bedrooms has a dressing room and bathroom with a hammam shower and bathtub. Its private spa reveals an ice fountain, a water wall, glass-sided sauna, sensory shower and a whirlpool bath. The huge terrace offers a panoramic view overlooking the snow-covered peaks.
• Private Chalet Ormello.
• The Children’s Kingdom – Arcades, teddy bears, a castle specially built to children’s scale, multimedia area and wooden toys, everything here is dedicated to our little residents. In the mood for the latest animated movie? Just join our theatre room! Opened every day.
• Outdoor activities – The adventurers will climb their way up into the heated treehouse, the athletics will enjoy the outdoor ice rink while the dreamers will be amazed by the iconic carousel.
More than a kingdom for children Les Airelles change his young princes and princesses into emperors!
With the ultimate in comfort, atmosphere and cutting-edge equipment, the art of hosting is represented in the 32 rooms, 15 suites and 1 private penthouse of the Palace Les Airelles.
Restaurants, bars & Stars
Our Half-board includes a continental breakfast served in the room or a generous buffet served I the restaurant “La Table des Airelles”. Guests will then choose to have lunch or dinner in one of our 6 restaurants, either located in the hotel or in our sister properties around Courchevel:
– Le Festin (for lunch): the famous lunch buffet of Courchevel;
– La Table des Airelles (for breakfast and dinner): traditional French cuisine, classic and sophisticated;
– PieroTT (for dinner): Italian cuisine;
– Le Coin Savoyard aux Airelles (for dinner): regional Specialities;
– Le Chalet de Pierres (for lunch and dinner): our authentic restaurant located right on the slopes ;
– Le Nama at Hotel Le Mélezin: Japanese restaurant;
– La Folie Douce/La Fruitière in Méribel: our high altitude, open-air clubbing venue.
Unique relaxation area, elegantly decorated with wood, stone columns and colourful mosaics.
Waterfalls, swimming pool, whirlpool bath, steam room, saunas, snow cave, cryotherapy cabin,… In our 650sqm relaxation center, our team of masseurs, physiotherapists, osteopaths, beauty therapists, and hairdresser are on hand to enhance the water’s beneficial effects, immersing you with a feeling of blissful well-being.
Hotel and restaurant(s) Awards
• 2010 – Five-star luxury Hotel
• 2011 – The Hotel has been named a “Palace”, the French distinction for a super-luxury hotel.
Number of employees