Rue du Jardin Alpin
73120 Courchevel – France
Les Airelles, a 5 star Palace and member of the Leading Hotels of the World is part of Lov Hotel Collection that includes Chalet Ormello, Chalet de Pierres (restaurant) in Courchevel, La Folie Douce Fruitière in Meribel, La Bastide de Gordes (Palace and member of the Leading Hotels of the World) in Gordes and the Pan Dei Palais (Relais & Chateaux and Virtuoso) in St Tropez. Chief Operating Officer of Lov Hotel Collection, Jacques Silvant and Jean-Pierre Lerallu, General Manager, wish you a warm welcome to your Home, the Palace Les Airelles.
Group name if any
Lov Hotel Collection
Date of creation
Les Airelles is an enchanting place set at the heart of the most glamorous ski resort in the French Alps. With its location and history, as with its timeless and spectacular décor, this mountain château, awarded luxury hotel status, is truly inspirational. The 180-strong team offers a tailor-made service, with its guests’ ultimate comfort in mind at all time. The well-being of visitors is key, with both regulars and first time guests welcomed with the same warmth and enthusiasm each season.
In its opening year, in 1992, the Albertville Olympic Committee chose Les Airelles as a venue to welcome its members and a number of Royal guests (Princess Anne from England and Prince Albert of Monaco)
From 2007 through 2009, the redevelopment project saw the creation of the “Pierre Gagnaire pour les Airelles” restaurant, an 850sqm relaxation area with a spa and the addition of new suites. A 550 sqm private apartment, luxury Junior Suites, a games room for children of all ages and a private film suite were added. The reception has also been redesigned. Then followed the total refurbishment of the bedrooms on the first floor and the redesigning of the much appreciated open fireplace in the lounge.
We also opened a private Chalet, the Chalet Ormello. The 9 bedrooms, over 1 000 sqm, can welcome up 15 people, all combined with les Airelles signature range of hotel services.
Main strengths and special touch
• The private Penthouse – Nestled on the top floor of Les Airelles offers 550 sqm of pure luxury and elegance with its dedicated butler. Enthroned at the center of the magnificent lounge area, an open-sided fireplace exudes its gentle warmth. For your evening entertainment, the screening room and private bar complement a wide range of amazing facilities. Each of the 4 bedrooms has a dressing room and bathroom with shower and steam room. Its private spa reveals an ice fountain, a water wall, glass sided sauna, sensory shower and a whirlpool bath. The huge terrace offers a panoramic view overlooking the snow-topped peaks.
• The restaurant Pierre Gagnaire pour Les Airelles.
• Spa La Mer pour Les Airelles – Our clients will capture the healing energies of the sea, sound and touch to create a unique sens of well-being.
• Ski in, ski out: the Hotel gives you an exclusive access to Les Trois Vallées resort, the largest ski area in the world.
• The private Ice Rink is open all season, complete with skating chalet and valet.
• Private Chalet Ormello.
The Children’s Kingdom – It comprises castle, specially built to children’s scale (6 meters x 3 meters), a multimedia area, latest generation video games, PlayStation, X-Box and Wii consoles, soft toys, wooden toys, dolls, cars, lorries, a cinema room with cartoon-style oversized sofas… is opened all the winter.
With the ultimate in comfort, atmosphere and cutting edge equipment, the art of hosting is represented in the 32 rooms, 15 suites and 1 private penthouse of the Palace Les Airelles.
Restaurants, bars & Stars
Our half-board includes a continental breakfast served in the room or a generous buffet breakfast served in the restaurant “La Table des Airelles”. Guest will then choose to have lunch or dinner in one of our 6 restaurants, either located into the Hotel or in our sister hotels and restaurants around Courchevel:
• La Table des Airelles : Traditional French specialities ;
• Pierre Gagnaire pour Les Airelles ;
• Le Coin Savoyard aux Airelles : Regional specialities ;
• Le Chalet de Pierres : Our authentic restaurant located right on slopes ;
• Le Nama à l’Hôtel Aman Le Mélézin : Japanese restaurant ;
• La Folie Douce/La Fruitière in Méribel : our high altitude, open-air clubbing place.
Unique relaxation area, elegantly decorated with wood, stone columns and colourful mosaics.
Waterfalls, swimming pool, whirlpool bath, steam room, saunas, snow cave, cryotherapy cabin,… In our 650sqm relaxation centre, our team of masseurs, physiotherapists, osteopaths, beauty therapists and hairdresser are on hand to enhance the water’s beneficial effects, immersing you with a feeling of blissful well-being.
Hotel and restaurant(s) Awards
• 2010 – Five star luxury Hotel
• 2011 – The Hotel has been named a “Palace”, the French distinction for a super-luxury hotel.
Number of employees