Lily of the Valley, France
Lily of the Valley
Plage de Gigaro
83420 La Croix Valmer
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Stéphane Personeni – If we should choose 2 word to describe Stéphane, we would use « Generosity and Creativity ». Being General Manager of 5* hotel in St Tropez for more than 12 years, Stéphane perfectly knows the destination as well as Luxury client needs ; motivate his team to go beyond client expectations.
5 Star Luxury , Member of LHW
Lily of the Valley, an hotel concept based on Wellness.
It will become the new luxury Wellness destination in France, open all year round on one of the most preserved enrironment of the French Riviera. It is the first property from a new collection which will expend soon on other destinations in France.
LILY OF THE VALLEY
History & Story
A top a hill overlooking the Mediterranean, Lily of the Valley is not an ordinary hotel. Planted on the prestigious peninsula of Saint-Tropez, we offer the luxurious experience of a French five-star establishment immersed the world of well-being, nutrition, and sport.
The holistic method of Lily of the Valley combines natural therapies, ancestral techniques, physical activities, and dietary monitoring to help you rebalance.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Facing the sea, in one of the most preserved area of the French Riviera, Philippe Stark designed Lily of the Valley with a total respect of our environnement. Lily of the Valley, where Wellness meets Art de Vivre, welcome clients for Wellness retreats all year round.
Nestled beside the sea, Lily of the Valley overlooks Gigaro Beach in La Croix Valmer. This village—located fifteen minutes from Saint-Tropez—has retained its authenticity: the urbanization is contained and its beaches are the largest in the region.
The landscape between La Croix Valmer and Saint-Tropez is preserved by the estate of Cap Lardier; a protected area, it breathes life into the Var coast. Here you can practice electric mountain biking, Nordic walking, or simply enjoy a balanced breakfast brought to you by our teams after your morning run.
Key sites/activities in the area
Natural beauties of Gigaro, sandy beaches and the preserved area of Cap Lardier
Provencal villages of St-Tropez and La Croix Valmer
Golden Islands facing Lily of the Valley
Within 15 minutes from Lily of the Valley, you will enjoy the most popular beaches of the French Riviera, Nikky Beach, Bagatelle,… as well as the amazing Night life of St Tropez
Lily of the Valley offers to families a large range of outdoor activities in our natural environement .
8 Classic rooms
16 Supérior rooms
6 Deluxe rooms
4 Deluxe sea view rooms
4 Deluxe sea view rooms with private garden
1 Clasic suite
1 Wellness suite
2 Deluxe sea view suite
2 Lily suite
All our rooms offers a 40sqm space and 15sqm terrace with breathtaking views on the sea and the nature.
Restaurants & Bars
• With a breathtaking 180° view on the Méditerranée, Vista restaurant offers restaurant offers a family style cuisine with local, provencal taste.
• Club Houses is the healthy restaurant of our Wellness center, where our Chef Vincent Maillard and our Nutritionist creates the most balanced menus for our guests
Lily of the Valley, being a resort dedicated to Wellness, we offer the highest quality of equipment combine with specialist in sport trainings and theapists.
• Our Wellness center offers more than 2’000sqm dedicated to physical activities (Fitness center, private coaching rooms, outdoor 25m long heated pool) as well as relaxation (§ treatment rooms, sauna, steam rooms, snow shower) & nutrition (healthy restaurant, nutritionist)
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Lily of the Valley offers the possibility to buy out the property for a special corporate event or celebration.
• 44 rooms & suites, 2 restaurants, large public spaces
• Lily of the Valley can welcome private events of more than 120 pax at our Vista Restaurant facing the Mediterranean sea
Number of employees