Nobis Hotel Copenhagen Denmark
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen
Niels Brocks Gade 1, 1574 København V
Nobis Hospitality Group
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Cecilia Mauritzson – Came in to the service industry as an eighteen-year-old, started as a bar waiter and studied 4 years for a master’s degree in Service management. After ending her studies, she became a front desk manager and 2 years later as a 26 year old she became the General Manager at her first hotel. Cecilia loves to provide service and make sure that guest will have an unforgeable experience when visiting her hotel and restaurant.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is the newest flagshsip hotel within the brand, a 5-star contemporary luxury hotel offering an oasis of calmly luxurious Scandinavian design and lifestyle. Member of Design Hotels
We are always working on new existing things so that the guest will feel that we are doing new things for them, and also following the trends, exemples can be changes on the breakfast, new package on the webpage, new welcome giftes. We are working on o new bruchconcept for the restaurant and we are also developing a new concept to our conferences packages.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen
History & Story
A milestone was reached when we opened our first hotel outside of Stockholm and Sweden. Contemporary luxury hotel Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is located in a prime site in the heart of the Danish Capital, in a historic building the former Royal Music Conservatorium on Niels Brocks Gade 1, off H.C. Andersen Boulevard. Next-door neighbors are the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek Museum and the Tivoli Gardens.
01.10.2017 by Wingårdhs
The interiors of Nobis Hotel are created in collaboration with Wingårdhs, one of Sweden’s most celebrated architectural firm, under the leadership of star architect Gert Wingårdh. Wingårdhs previously designed the interiors of Miss Clara Hotel in Stockholm for Nobis Hospitality Group.
In the interior design of Nobis Hotel Copenhagen, Wingårdhs has worked with a set of core values important to us at Nobis Hospitality Group; Authenticity, honesty, quality, care and richness in detail. We have designed this hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark for the pleasure and enjoyment of our guests. Therefore, the interiors are not loud, flamboyant or self-righteous, but toned-down and discreet. The building’s imposing sense of space and elaborate, elegant detailing gives the interiors a natural grandeur. These neoclassicist interiors meet classic design from our modern and contemporary times, combined with playful and sophisticated additions as well as some unexpected twists.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
We love contemporary design and architecture, but we also like the classic and the timeless. Aiming for that personal care and sense of quality, we have tried to create an environment where you feel that there is an authentic soul and attention to the smallest detail.
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is located downtown with a prime location next to Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station.
Key sites/activities in the area
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is located with a prime location next to Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen Central Station, City Hall Square and the internationally renowned Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek museum and near the harbor of Copenhagen, where you can take a swim on the hot summer days.
The building was designed by Martin Borch and is considered to be one of the first concrete building structures in Northern Europe at that time. Interesting fact, after the second Christiansborg Palace burned down in 1884, a piece of their staircase was given to Martin Borch and used in this building. It is the first staircase at the entrance leading up to the reception level.
Between 1972 and 2008 the beautiful building, now housing the hotel, functioned as The Royal Danish Music Conservatory. The Nobis Suite (room 210) located on the second floor used to function as a small concert room for The Royal Danish Music Conservatory and at times the room was used for auditions of the new students as well. All other concerts were held on H.C. Andersens Boulevard 36 and the building on Niels Brocks Gade 1 was mainly used for music classes and rehearsals. The look and details of the staircase and the walls have all been preserved as their initial design from the opening of the building in 1903. The staircase took a special place in the building during the time of The Royal Danish Music Conservatory, each year during their Christmas gala, all students would gather on the staircase and sing Christmas carols together, and this was always a very magical moment of the year.
Children are welcome, but no specific space for them.
• Number of suites: 13
1 Nobis suite – 91 sqm – View to Glyptoteket – 4,65 meter to the ceiling
2 Penthouse suites – 98 sqm – on 4th floor – view over Copenhagen rooftops where you see glyptoteket , Tivoli and cityhall square – have elevator connecting direct to the room, and the penthouse suites are in 2 floors.
10 junior suites – 40 sqm.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 75
Total 75 rooms
38 double superior
10 Loft rooms – 3 floor
14 deluxe rooms
10 junior suites
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 75
Restaurants & Bars
• Restaurant NOI – NOI is a modern dining destination with a focus on high-quality, seasonal produce. Offering a selection of small and large dishes that work equally as sharing plates, the concept is inspired by NOI in Stockholm. With flavors drawing from all over Europe in dishes that include lemon sole with capers, tomatoes, garlic and browned butter, and pork belly with cabbage, butter fried sage and jus, chef Fredrik Sandberg’s menu presents a tour de force of gastronomic influences, all complemented by an extensive and predominantly European wine list.
It’s all served in a space designed by celebrated Swedish architect, Gert Wingårdh, who has covered the 1960s annex building with a signature facade of glass and copper plates. Inside, midnight blue wooden flooring forms a distinct base to the Danish blond wood furniture that fills the room, which is lit by a series of low hanging pendants lights that are conducive to the warm and intimate mood of the restaurant. Mirrored walls, panelled floor-to-ceiling windows and black marble frame the 80-cover dining room and round up the elegant Nordic aesthetic, which is a continuation of Wingårdh’s design elsewhere in the hotel.
• Marble Bar – Welcome to our Marble Bar at restaurant NOI! We are a modern and exclusive bar who defines itself by delivering happiness, joy and perfection though the drinks we serve. This menu has been carefully created for you, boosting several signature Marble Bar cocktails, with a Scandinavian influence. The Marble Bar is located at the informally elegant restaurant NOI at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen. The Marble Bar is not just a place where you can get a drink, it’s a bar with personality and with modern and exclusive cocktails. The cocktails are carefully selected cocktails for you with a Scandinavian influence. At The Marble Bar we love working with cold infusions and making our own liquors and syrups instead of buying pre-made ingredients. NOI cares about the environment – we show that by keeping our waste to a minimum and repurposing our ingredients to make delicious cocktails. We believe that straws are a thing of the past – if you still need one you are more than welcome to ask for 100% bio degradable straws.
• Relaxation area with showers, sauna, hammam stone and cold bath. As a guest at Nobis Hotel, you are always welcome to our relaxation area for some stress release. The relaxation area is equipped with a modern designed sauna. Afterwards, you may take a few moments of relaxation on our hot stone marble hamam piece. The relaxation area is open 06.00-00.00 for hotel guests only. Towels and bathroom amenities are available in the gym and the relaxation area.
• Fitness room – Our fitness centre is always available for you. Packed with state of the art fitness equipment from LifeFitness you can get a proper workout at any time. The fitness centre is open 24/7 for hotel guests only.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• 2 meeting rooms maximum 10 persons- Our tastefully designed meeting rooms are highly functional and comfortably seats 10 people each. They are furnished with chairs from Danish designer Carl Hansen, known for their respect and passion for craftsmanship, lamps from twentytwentyone and spectacular flooring of massive Dinesen Douglas fir. The rooms are perfect for smaller meetings as well as private dinners. Coffee breaks, lunch and dinner offers a gastronomic experience and is delivered from the kitchen of Nobis Hotel’s own first-class dining Restaurant NOI Copenhagen at the same location.
• 1 meeting room/ private dining room maximum 14 persons
• Lounge area by marbel bar and NOI
Extra Notable Features
Outdoor Terrasse and back yard.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees