NOBU HOTEL IBIZA BAY,
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay
Carrer de Ses Feixes, 52, 07800 Eivissa,
Nobu Hotels and Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Date of Creation
30th June 2017
Hotel General Manager
Raúl Palomo, General Manager
5 star Gran Lujo – 5 star deluxe, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Nobu Hotels
NOBU HOTEL IBIZA BAY
History & Story
Ibiza Bay is designed to be the ultimate playground for grown-ups. The Ibizan style rooms and suites, two private seafront pools, restaurants, spa, boutique, adult and family experiences have been carefully curated to provide guests with the finest, authentic island escape, without ever having to leave the resort. Ideally positioned on the white sandy beaches of Talamanca Bay, two kilometres north of Ibiza Town (a UNESCOWorld Heritage site) and a leisurely fifteen minutes’ walk from trendy boutiques and clubs of Marina Botafoch; Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Opened on the 30th June 2017
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Offering three restaurants including the island’s only Nobu restaurant and a pool bar, Ibiza Bay is a food lover’s paradise. There are no fixed agendas; breakfast is served at guests’ leisure and spontaneous lunches blend into vivacious nights. Ibiza Bay brings also the first Six Senses Spa to the island together with an offering of unparalleled fun, Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay’s Kids Club is engaging and exploratory, so much so that grownups will want to become kids again.
Ideally positioned on the white sandy beaches of Talamanca Bay, two kilometres north of Ibiza Town (a UNESCO World Heritage site) and a leisurely fifteen minutes’ walk from trendy boutiques and clubs of Marina Botafoch; Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Ibiza Old Town:
5 minutes drive- is known as Dalt Vila – meaning upper town – and wrapped in defensive walls. One can walk the whole way round the ramparts, stopping to snap photos of the incredible views.
• Marina Botafoch:
15-minute walk – Walk down to the marina for some local shopping, designer Ibizan fashion and stunning waterside restaurants. It’s worth a walk around here just to enjoy the atmosphere!
• Coastline and coves:
Ancient Cova de Can Marçà on the northern side are atmospherically lit.Cala d’en Serra being a notable beach beauty. Make your way across to petite Cala Mastella and its neighbour Cala Boix.
• Mystical island Es Vedra:
25 minute drive – It is the third most magnetic spot on the globe, almost 400 meters in height, made of limestone and surrounded by many myths and legends.
Family area with a large swimming pool in front of the hotel’s own beach style chirringuito, Chambao, next to it, the Kid’s Club offer everything from bohemian foraging sessions to a cookery school and Ibizan inspired
programmes; Ibiza Bay’s Kids Club is imaginative and innovative. The Kid’s Club is for 4 – 14 year olds.
• 26 Deluxe Rooms – King/Twin-size bed. 34sq. m/365sq ft. 5 sq m Terrace.
• 16 Junior Suites – . King/Twin-size bed. 38sq. m/410sq. ft 5 sq mTerrace.
• 5 Junior Suites Plunge Pool – King-size bed. 43sq. m/462sq. ft. 15 sq m terrace w plunge pool
• 12 Cool Sea View Room – King/Twin- size bed 29sq. m /312sq. ft. 5 sq m terrace
• 24 Deluxe Sea View Room – King-size bed / Twin-size bed 32 sq. m/344sq. ft. 5 sq m terrace
• 26 Junior Suite Sea View – King-size bed. 41sq. m/442 sq. ft. 9 sq. m terrace
• 24 Deluxe Junior Suite Sea View – King-size bed. D42. sq. m/458 sq. ft. 15 sq. m terrace
• 7 Rooftop Junior Suites – 42.6 sq. m. /458 sq. ft. and 15 sq. m/161 sq. ft. terrace and a rooftop chill out terrace of 38 sq. m/409 sq. ft with private Jacuzzi
• 9 Deluxe Suite Sea View – King-size bed. 88 sq. m /947sq. ft. 17 sq. m terrace
• 2 Presidential Suite – King-size bed. Master bedroom, dressing room and lounge area.
106.6 sq. m /1147 sq. ft. 100 sq. m Ground floor terrace 62 sq. m/ 667 sq. ft. Rooftop terrace 106.6 sq. m /1147 sq. ft.
• 1 Royal Suite – King-size bed. Master bedroom, dressing room and lounge area.
Kitchenette and bar. 106.6 sq. m /1147 sq. ft. Ground floor terrace 62 sq. m/ 667 sq. ft. Rooftop terrace 106.6 sq. m /1147 sq. ft.
Restaurants & Bars
Savour Japanese fusion dishes, such as Tiradito, Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno, and Black Cod Miso, as well as dishes inspired by the island and expertly blended cocktails.
Chambao is Ibiza Bay’s laidback chiringuito beach club. Hop off your yacht in your flip flops or wander in from the beach with your family to take in the laissez-faire seaside vibe. Chambao, (Spanish for “beach shack”) is well-known for its market-fresh Mediterranean fish, grilled sardines, artisan wines and jugs of sangria, which are just made for sharing.
Café-style dining with an emphasis on quality wholesome and nourishing food, with a host of delicious Gluten-free meals to choose from. The menu also offers sugar-free and/or lactose-free choices as well as dishes for vegans.
• Ibiza Bay by Six Senses Spas
• John Frieda Hair Salon
• 2 Swimming pools
Extra Notable Features
Direct beach access, two swimming pools, full service spa, masseurs on hand, fitness centre, Kid’s Club, yoga pavilion, concierge, complimentary WIFI, curated exploratory excursions, valet parking, boutique, manicure/pedicure salon, hair studio, all within the resort grounds.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• CondeNast Traveller Spain – Hotel of The Year 2018
Number of employees