OMMA Santorini Greece
Imerovigli, 84700 Santorini, Greece
Date of Creation
27 July 2019 – first day of operation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Dimitris Mitsios
5-star Luxury Boutique Hotel
Omma Santorini is positioned within the most high end 5* hotels & villas on the island of Santorini, fulfilling a promise of uncompromising standards of service and quality not to be found in similar properties of this caliber. OMMA, which in ancient Greek means ‘vision’, offers guests an extraordinary journey of personality – defining luxury on Santorini. A tribute of elegance and style, enchanting those who wish to escape, seek romance and freedom, whilst create their very own Santorini story. Evoking a plurality of emotions like a window to one’s soul.
OMMA Santorini is Epoque Collection’s first hotel (Greece’s pioneer in hospitality management) which embodies a blend of remarkable hotels in desired destinations, authentic gastronomy and the ultimate immersion in perfect surroundings of luxury. Epoque Collection’s next hotel opens Q3 2020 in the most prime location of the Athens city centre.
History & Story
The new OMMA Santorini (which in ancient Greek means ‘vision’) offers guests an extraordinary journey of personality – defining luxury on Santorini. A vision of elegance and style, enchanting those who wish to escape, to seek romance and freedom, whilst create their very own Santorini story. Evoking a plurality of emotions like a window to one’s soul.
Guests are invited to experience a different, unique Santorini off the beaten track, through our eyes. All amenities are personalized based on guests needs and scope of visit (special celebration, whether visiting with spouse, family or friends). Each stay is tailored upon the guest’s profile.
Extensive Renovation : November 2018 – July 2019
Main Strengths, Special Touch
– A unique, seclusive & private location with no neighbouring properties.
– Brand name OMMA – which in ancient Greek means ‘vision’, offers a 360° view of the Caldera and Aegean Sea.
– Spacious open floor plan with a fresh contemporary Cycladic design.
– Features one of the biggest double level infinity pools on the island.
– Provides ease of access – due to lack of stairs and direct access to main road.
– Ideal retreat to accommodate families.
– OMMA Santorini features various beautiful venue banquets which are able to host weddings and any other celebrations.
– Offers unparalleled signature services and local authentic discoveries.
– Free open parking lot across the hotel.
– An assortment of 30 units each with a distinct characteristic in design.
– Small isles of lush gardens.
OMMA Santorini is a boutique hotel located in Imerovigli, on a unique spot perched high on the cliff top and offering 360° views of both the Aegean Sea and the Caldera. A seclusive location with no neighboring properties, approximately 20 minutes’ drive from the airport and 10 minutes’ drive from the capital of Fira, offering free parking lot across the hotel and easy access to the main road.
Key sites/activities in the area
– Venetsanos, Argyros and Sigalas Winery
– Museum of prehistoric Thera
– Pyrgos castle
– Skaros rock
– Amoudi bay
– Visit the Red and White beach from the deck of a catamaran
– Black beach
– Hot springs
– Personalized Signature Amenities throughout guests stay.
– Signature Events and Themed Live Music Nights (on selected evenings) .
– Masterclasses available (Chef, Mixologist, Beauty Regime with Elemis).
– Excursions – Connection with local authentic discoveries and experiences, all with a personal touch of OMMA.
– Flavoured Popcorn to Cinematic Caldera Sunsets.
– Guests have named the hotel ‘best location to enjoy Santorini sunsets, even more so than Oia’.
– One of the few luxury boutique properties overlooking the Caldera that welcomes children of all ages.
– Special Kids amenities & gifts throughout stay.
– Babysitting upon request (at an additional charge).
Number of suites: 14
– 02 Infinity Suites with Caldera View & Plunge Pool (30sqm each)
– 01 Residence Suite with Caldera View & Plunge Pool (70sqm)
– 02 Premium Suites with Plunge Pool (32-46sqm)
– 08 Junior Suites with Plunge Pool (33-40sqm)
– 01 Superior Suite with Caldera View (36sqm)
Number of Luxury rooms: All our 30 rooms are considered luxury rooms but the highest categories along with the above suites are:
– 05 OMMA Villas with Sea View, Private Swimming Pool & Private Rooftop with plunge pool (57sqm each)
– 01 Honeymoon Maisonette with Caldera View & Plunge Pool (50sqm)
Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
– 02 Superior rooms with Caldera View & Plunge Pool (25sqm each)
– 05 Deluxe Sea View rooms with Private Swimming Pool (30sqm each)
– 05 Deluxe Sea View rooms with private Rooftop & Plunge Pool (27sqm each)
– 01 Maisonette with Plunge Pool (46sqm)
Restaurants & Bars
- OMMA Restaurant
Using the finest quality of local ingredients, Executive Chef Dimitris Stamoudis, creates a delectable selection of culinary masterpieces based on original Greek and Mediterranean recipes twisted to suit today’s tastes and demanding culinary palates. Every dish is wholesome and packed with aromas, flavors and colors of the Mediterranean.
- Rooftop Dining
In the morning, not to be missed is the OMMA Bellini signature breakfast that features an unlimited variety of homemade local delicacies, served buffet and a la carte. Come night, guests embark on a fine dining culinary journey with sweeping views of the volcano and inimitable Santorini sunsets.
- All Day Pool Bar
Adding some extra flavor to your day with refreshing beverages, delicious light meals and cocktails from the pool bar whilst relaxing on luxurious sun loungers by the double level infinity pool. The cocktail menu combines the finest traditions of the past with an innovative Greek twist by the renowned OMMA mixologist.
OMMA Spa by Elemis, joins forces with the No 1 award-winning Luxury British Skincare Brand. Together have combined signature spa treatments and therapies, that are carefully designed to suit each guest’s preferences and personal needs. Within this ‘cave – like’ haven, offers a holistic approach of complete relaxation, rejuvenation and revival to all senses.
The SPA feature 3 Treatment Rooms:
– 1 single with in-room shower
– 1 Couple’s Treatment Room
– 1 Natural Cave Spa Treatment Area
Special dietary requests (upon request).
– Couple Pilates & Yoga Sessions (upon request)
– Infinity Pool SPA Face & Body Treatments.
– Boutique Gym with latest Techno Gym Equipment.
– In-room customized SPA treatments, hair and beauty treatments (upon request).
Corporate & Celebration Events
A private dinner setup on the island pool decks under the moonlit Caldera sky, ideal for special romantic celebrations.
- Event / Wedding Venues
Pool Area offers a panoramic view of the Caldera, accommodates up to 100 pax.
Rooftop Area offers a panoramic view of the Caldera, accommodates between 20 – 45 pax on separate connected levels.
Indoor Restaurant accommodates up to 40 pax
Villa 1 offers a view of the Aegean Sea, accommodates 24 pax (3 tables of 8 pax).
Villa 5 offers a view of the Aegean Sea, accommodates 30 pax (3 tables of 10 pax).
Extra Notable Features
– Cooking Masterclasses with OMMA experts
– SPA Beauty Regime Masterclass
– Santorini Cruising
– Santorini wine tasting and gastronomy /culinary explorations
– The Beautiful Santorini Trail Walk
– Flavoured Popcorn to Cinematic Caldera Sunsets
– Couples Pilates & Yoga Sessions
– Local Authentic Discoveries & Experiences
– Themed Signature Evenings
– Personalized Excursions
Hotel and restaurant Awards
– Due to recent hotel opening no awards have been received to date.
Number of employees