Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme
Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme
5 rue de la Paix
75002 Paris – France
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme
History & Story
Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme representes the continuation of a bustling, urbane tradition on the premises: although the building had never been a legendary hotel, it had been the headquarters of a designer whose fame was key in the globalisation of Parisian fashion, the House of Paquin. Uniting five buildings which, despite being rooted in the same historic period and consistent in terms of style, were all visually different, the master plan aimed for a pure creative style which would allow for seamless adaptation to the existing systems and spaces. After a complete renewal, the hotel was awarded the prestigious distinction of “Palace” hotel (***** GL) in 2011.
The hotel has been entirely designed by Ed Tuttle before the opening in 2002.
Date added extensions
No extensions since the opening.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
From the seven canvases by Ed Paschke, the American artist whose work has been displayed at the Pompidou Centre and at the Met in New York, to Roseline Granet’s bronze signature sculptures, which you can even hold in your hand since they include the bedroom door handles as well as painting of international artists, Art is everywhere at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
Exclusively located in the centre of Paris, the hotel is at the heart of the City of Lights. The Louvre Museum and the Opéra are within a short walking distance, as are Paris’ most famous luxury shops at Place Vendôme, Rue du Faubourg St. Honoré and the Tuileries Gardens
Key sites/activities in the area
• Place Vendôme’s world-famous jewellers
• The Louvre Museum, the Opera House and Place de la Concorde
• The Champs-Elysées, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
• The world of haute couture lies nearby at Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
• The 17th-century Tuileries Gardens
During the renewal of the hotel, Ed Tuttle reunited five different buildings, and for that purpose, he had to raise one of the façades by more than a metre !
• Babysitting by prior arrangement
• Special Children Menus on request (including Room Service)
• Special Amenities
• Special Tartine & Chocolat Program
• 153 rooms including 43 suites
• All the rooms are equiped with lush linens, large work desk with high-speed Internet, and limestone bath with floor heating, soaking tub, and stone-enclosed rain shower.
• Park Rooms, Park Deluxe, Park Suite, Park Executive Suite, Diplomatic Suite, Residence Suite, Ambassador Suite, Vendôme Suite, Presidential Suite and Imperial Suite : from 26 sq-metres to 230 sq-metres , our rooms and suites are adapted to each demand.
• Enjoy views of bustling Rue Volney, the serene courtyard or the famous Rue de la Paix and Colonne Vendôme.
• Fax and computer hook-up access
• Electronic safe (computerised)
• Flat-screen LED television with multi-channel satellite and DVD / CD player
• Multi-line telephone and voicemail
• Individual climate control
• Separate bath and shower
• Separate toilets
• Two sizes of luxury bathrobes and slippers
• Exclusive toiletries designed by Blaise Mautin, a Parisian ‘parfumeur’
• Walk-in closet
• Working desk
• Dimmer light control
• Electricity: AC 220V
• Dogs are accepted under 22 pounds (10 kilos) and only one per guestroom
Restaurants & Bars
• Pur’ – Jean-François Rouquette
The gastronomic restaurant of Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, awarded with a Michelin Star, offers an innovative gastronomic style in which simplicity meets with purity and refinement. The Chef’s Table, with its view on the open kitchen, is an unique gastronomic experience.
• Les Orchidées
Bright, modern, and visually striking,and exquisitely arranged Orchids set a fashionable yet tranquil mood, as the see-through fireplace lends the perfect measure of contemporary warmth. Serving breakfast and lunch, this Paris restaurant is the perfect setting for a business breakfast or an intimate luncheon with friends.
• Executive Chef Jean-François Rouquette
This chef from southern France is the man believes in authentic, honest cuisine with a distinctive touch of French gastronomy.
• Pastry Chef Jimmy Mornet
The pastry Chef thinks that real talent is to serve quality products, to transform them without betraying them.
Paris Luxury Spa
Our hotel spa features 250 sq. M. of space dedicated to relaxation and well -being. This includes a whirlpool bath, a steam room, a sauna, a gym fitted with the latest high-tech equipment and four treatment booths, including one designed especially for couples. Le Spa at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme works with Crème de la Mer, a pioneer in the use of sea kelp which Miracle Broth™ created in a revolution in cosmetic care.
Le Spa is a state-of-the-art facility offering a fitness centre equipped with a complete range of fitness facilities by TechnoGym. A personal trainer is available on request.
Hair Room Service by John Nollet at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
An exclusive Nail Suite for luxury nail presented by organic French brand, Kure Bazaar
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Thanks to our professional team, our palace can arrange all types of events, from conferences and, exhibitions to private parties, weddings or cocktail gatherings.
• 10 meetings rooms, from the majestic ballroom of 162 sq-metres in Amethyste to 25 sq-metres in the intimate Salon 123
• Meeting for up to 150 people and 350 people for a cocktail reception
• An elegant high ceiling ballroom and 5 breakout rooms
• All meeting rooms on one floor, providing ideal flow from one room to another
• Adjustable lighting -High-speed Internet connections (Wi-Fi) in all meeting space
• Screen – LCD projector – DVD Player
• Sound package including sound system and 1 fixed microphone
Extra Notable Features
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Translating and interpreting by arrangement
• Technology Concierge and full secretarial support around-the-clock
• Two entrances: 5 Rue de la Paix and 4-6 Rue Volney offering a protected porch
• 24-hour Concierge (limousine pick-up, theatre and opera tickets, personal shopper, flower delivery, private tour of Paris or museum)
• Multilingual staff
• Babysitting by prior arrangement
• Same-day laundry and dry-cleaning service
• Safe-deposit boxes at front desk
• Valet parking service
• Private and nearby public parking
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
• World’s Top 50 Hotels (#40 Worldwide and #3 in Paris) – Travel + Leisure 2015
• 2nd best business hotel in Europe at the Business Traveller Awards in London
• Restaurant Pur’ – Jean-François Rouquette:
Fabien Berteau awarded Best Pastry Chef of the year – Gault Millau 2015
Pur’ restaurant maintains 4 Gault Millau toques in 2016
• Gold List World’s Best Places to stay by Conde Nast Traveller
2013 – 2012
• Best Business Hotel in Western Europe at The Business Traveller Awards
• Trip advisor – Travellers Choice awards – Luxe Category (Hotel)
• Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme #4 in Paris by Conde Nast Traveller
• Best Hotel in Paris & within Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World (#3) by Condé Nast Traveler
• Reader’s Choice Awards 2012-Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme #2 Best Hotel in France by World’s Best Hotels
Number of employees