Raffles Europejski Warsaw Poland
Raffles Europejski Warsaw
ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, 00-071 Warsaw
Raffles Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Thomas Brugnatelli
5-star Luxury hotel
RAFFLES EUROPEJSKI WARSAW
History & Story
Raffles Warsaw is once again at the heart of the life of the city. It’s a hotel full of stories. A building with soul. A place that has seen the shape and fortunes of the city change, but that has always remained in people’s memories and hearts. This iconic hotel delivers an experience that comes from the heart. The feeling is welcoming and intimate- a real home from home. Service is personal and thoughtful, caring about every detail. Here every guest feels understood, valued and connected to the hotel. Interiors feel inspired and thoughtful; celebrating the building, its history and its place in the world. Here the artistry of Poland is championed and creativity takes centre stage. Here the traditions of the past are reinvented and made relevant. Here the soul of this iconic hotel is recaptured. The hotel’s influence in the life of Warsaw is celebrated and stories- both old and new- are told.
Opened in June 2018!,
The lovingly restored and reinvented hotel has stunning contemporary interiors, courtesy of the acclaimed Boris Kudlicka of WWAA. As befits its creative heritage, it also acts as a showcase for the best of modern Polish art. From weddings in the ballroom to afternoon tea in the Pavilion, Raffles Europejski returns romance to Warsaw once again taking its place at the heart of the city.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Art Concierge Manager
• Cigar Humidor Room
• Events or Private moments
• Largest Deluxe room in the city from 40sqm
• Biggest Spa in the city with 6 treatments rooms and Pool
• 24 Hours Fitness area with personal fitness consulting
• Europejski Grill with unique Terrace
• Luxury Boutiques
• The Long Bar–a Raffles Iconic concept
• Luxury Retail shops
• Lourse – celebrating the century-old heritage Europejski Patisserie
Raffles Europejski Warsaw is located on the historical Royal Route to Warsaw Old Town (10 min walking distance), in the historic district of Warsaw, next to the Presidential Palace. University of Warsaw, University of Music, Academy of Fine Arts, Polish National Opera, art galleries, parks and the Warsaw street art are located walking distance from the hotel.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Old Town of Warsaw
• Piłsudski Square
• Presidential Palace
• Royal Castle
• Palace of Culture and Science
• National Stadium
• Łazienki Park
• Vistula Boulevards
The hotel has 106 Keys:
• 27 Deluxe Rooms-37 SQM–45 SQM
• 40 Raffles Rooms-45 SQM-55 SQM
• 24 Executive Suite-60 SQM-81 SQM
• 4 Heritage Suite-66 SQM–72 SQM
• 2 Signature Suite-81 SQM-86 SQM
• 6 Prestige Suite-67 SQM-86 SQM
• 1 Handicap Deluxe Room-43 SQM
• 1 Handicap Junior Suite–72 SQM
• 1 Raffles Royal Suite-228 SQM with additional connecting rooms of 65 SQM and 47 SQM if required.
• 1 Europejski Royal Suite-204 SQM with with additional connecting rooms of 78 SQM and 47 SQM if required.
• Digital safe and Box Control panel for lighting & temperature
• Private bar
• Smoke free guest rooms
• Cutting edge media rooms
• Satellite TV with premium movie channels
• Wooden floors
• Unique art pieces by Polish artists
• Luxurious linens and goose down bedding
• Twice daily Housekeeping service
• Dry cleaning and laundry services
• 49-inch Flat Panel HD TV
Restaurants & Bars
Europejski Grill: Contemporary destination restaurant, versatile in concept but featuring modern interpretations of the classics using the best local ingredients. Breakfast will allow for a wonderful array of only the freshest products, fruit, bakery, charcuterie and an a la carte offering of eggs and other hot dishes of your choice.
• The Long Bar – a Raffles Iconic Concept: This bar features the best of the worlds cocktails and other beverages including the Warsaw Sling, inspired by the famous Raffles Singapore Sling. In addition to amazing beverages, this venue with an Asian influence offers the best of Asian food, light meals and snacks.
• The Humidor: Where people meet to savor the best cigars, perhaps a pipe and the city’s most amazing collection of single malts, brandies, Armagnac and liqueur. The food menu exudes decadence with a truly amazing chocolate menu.Lourse: celebrating the century-old heritage of the original Europejski Patisserie, this amazingly elegant patisserie will feature the best of local favorites and international delights, all set to tempt the palette. Take them home, every day.
A welcoming haven of relaxation, Raffles Spa features exclusive rejuvenating treatments, inspired by Asian, Middle Eastern and European traditions. Six soothing treatment rooms, including a VIP suite for guests who want to share a unique experience of relaxation and togetherness.
Raffles Spa Facilities:
• 5 private treatment rooms
• 1 VIP private treatment room for couples
• Sauna and steam room
• Upstream indoor pool
• Fitness room
Corporate & Celebration Events
Accessed through our grand reception, our ballroom and meeting rooms are the perfect spaces for great minds to come together and be inspired.
For social gatherings, from weddings to intimate events, the ballroom creates a stunning backdrop, putting Raffles Europejski Warsaw, once more at the centre of Poland’s social scene.
Europejski Ballroom – size 330 SQM
Meeting room Blue – size 31 SQM
Meeting room white – size 28 SQM
Meeting room Red – size 31 SQM
Blue – White – Red – size 92 SQM
Extra Notable Features
Number of employees