Regent Porto Montenegro Montenegro
Regent Porto Montenegro
Porto Montenegro village, Obala bb, 85320 Tivat,
Regent Hotels and Resorts
Date of Creation
August 1, 2014
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Kai Dieckmann
5-star boutique hotel
Regent Porto Montenegro
History & Story
Opened in August 2014, Regent Porto Montenegro has made its way onto the lists of the prestige hotels, top destinations, earning more than 20 accolades. It has been awarded as the New Luxury Hotel in Europe, by World Luxury Hotel Awards, well-known as the Oscar of luxury hospitality industry. Entering its second year of operation, Regent Porto Montenegro will continue to deliver nothing less than impeccable 5-star service.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
It is easily accessible through 3 international Airports: Tivat (7km), Dubrovnik (47km) and Podgorica (90km). Regent Porto Montenegro is committed to create “home away from home” atmosphere for all guests, offering wide range of concierge services: Airline tickets, babysitter service, boat transfers, guided tours etc.
Regent Porto Montenegro is ideally located within the UNESCO protected Boka Bay, and it is a part of Porto Montenegro luxurious village, surrounded with many restaurants and shops.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Dobrec beach
• Perast and two iconic island (Our Lady of the Rocks and St George)
• UNESCO protected Old town of Kotor
• Porto Montenegro village (shops, restaurants, Naval Heritage Collection museum and PMYC Pool)
• Skadar Lake
• Tara Canyon
• National parks Biogradska Gora and Durmitor
• Kotor UNESCO protected Old Town is just 15 minutes dirive from hotel.
• Small town Perast and island Our Lady of the Rocks is nearby, and we offer boat trips and excursions from hotel.
• Porto Montenegro has it’s own Naval Heritage Museum with a P821 submarine, only 5 minutes walk from hotel.
• All our F&B outlets and Spa facilities are available for children of all ages.
Calendar of Events
Throughout the year various events are being organized in the hotel.
Hotel wings: 2
Number of rooms: 149
Restaurants & Bars
• Murano Restaurant
It features a combination of a cold buffet spread alongside hot a-la-carte preparations for a luxurious breakfast to delight in-house guests. Lunch and dinner feature a-la-carte dishes inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine. This gastronomic experience focuses on preparing food with the best local ingredients, keeping flavours as natural and as organic as possible.
• Gourmet Corner pâtisserie
It offers a selection of both sweet and savoury classical fare, creative artisanal cakes & pastries, chocolates truffles, breads and beverages.
• Library Bar
It offers a selection of Premier Cru and Grand Cru Champagnes, cognacs, and the finest Scotch whiskies. Creative and classical cocktails, regional wines and non-alcoholic beverages are served alongside Mediterranean inspired tapas menu.
• Italian Garden
The simple yet elegant terrace furniture is complemented by the blue and white stripped cushions and is the most elegant spot to have breakfast, lunch or dinner within the hotel.
• Pool Bar
With its casual Italian Riviera ambience, views overlooking the magnificent Boka Bay and marina, the Pool Bar is an inviting spot to refresh during the day with light gourmet bites, delicious thirst quenchers and signature cocktails at sunset.
• Fitness center
• Indoor and outdoor pool in Venezia Wing
• 4 pools in Aqua Wing
• 3 treatment rooms, turkish bath, finnish sauna, steam bath, experience shower
• Nail Salon
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Conference & Event facilities
• Ballroom Teodo – 215 sq meters
• Regent lounge – 95 sq meters
• Boka Salon – 30 sq meters
• Italian Garden – 552 sq meters
• Winter Garden – 170 sq meters
Extra Notable Features
• Porto Montenegro Sport Club with : tennis, squash, gym and fitness is operated by Porto Montenegro. Guests of Regent Porto Montenegro have privileged acces to Sport Club facilities with special rates.
• Porto Montenegro Yacht Club Pool.
Day beds for up to 188 people, private shower cubicles and changing rooms as well as a 20-seater lounge area.
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
– The 30 Most Beautiful Infinity Pools in the World – U.S. News & World Report
– 19 Hotel Pools Around the World With Incredible Views – Travel + Leisure
– World Travel Awards – Montenegro’s leading hotel
– Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence
– Certificate of Achievement, Top Hotels and Venues – Kongres Magazine
– One of the Best Honeymoon Destinations in 2017 – Flight Network 2017 – Best Resort Meeting Hotels – Meeting Star Award
– The World’s Most Instagrammable Hotels in 2017 – About Time Magazine
– Luxury Travel Guide Award Winner – European Awards
– World Luxury Spa Award – Country winner in the categories of Luxury Destination Spa and Luxury Hotel Spa
– The Top 21 Destinations in 2016 – Robb Report
– The Top 10 Car Launch Destinations in SEE – Revija Kongres
– #1 Resort Meeting Hotel, Meeting star Award Winner – Kongres Magazine
– Best over the top list of hotels – Conde Nast Traveller China
– World Luxury Hotel Award – New Luxury Hotel Europe
– Hotlist 2015 – Conde Nast Traveller UK
– Hotlist 2015 – Conde Nast Traveller Russia
– VIP Hotel list – The Sunday Times
– Best hotel restaurant – Conde Nast Traveller Russia
– Best newly opened hotel – Vogue
Number of employees
100 – 150