Baglioni Hotel Regina
Baglioni Hotel Regina
Via Vittorio Veneto, 72 – 00187 Rome
Baglioni Hotels Spa
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr. Massimo Mainella
Maintaining the Baglioni Hotel Regina as one of the best hotels in Rome, as well as sustaining an high of quality and service.
Baglioni Hotel Regina
History & Story
Baglioni Hotel Regina is situated on the famous Via Veneto, renowned as the meeting place of artists, writers and actors during the Dolce Vita period, and is in easy walking distance of the Galleria Borghese museum, the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti with its famous shops. Its central location is only one of the hotel’s remarkable characteristics that make it unique. Its distinctive atmosphere allows one to feel the warmth and welcoming Italian hospitality while surrounded by breathtaking art and history. The hotel was once the home of Queen Margherita of Savoy while she awaited the completion of her residence, “Villa Margherita”, which presently houses the American Embassy. In recognition of the excellent service and kindness she was shown, in 1911, the hotel’s owner was granted permission to add “Regina” to the hotel name.
Roman Penthouse Suite, 3Bedroom Roman Penthouse 560sqm/6030sqf includes panoramic terraces with prvate jacuzzi and gym. Architecture + Designer: Rebosio+Spagnuolo.
Summer 2014: Brand new SPA
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
A perfect meeting place beloved of the international jet-set, this hotel in Rome has a magnificent selection of rooms in original Art Deco style.
Borghese Gardens & Gallery, Trevi’s Fountain, Spanish Steps.
Key sites/activities in the area
Shopping, Cafès, Museums, historical palaces.
Cinemas,live music bars & theatres in the nerby area.
Benefits for Children’s: Home-made cakes or fruit, Special Gift at check in time, Children breakfast corner, bathrobes and slipers.
• 116 Rooms: Superior, Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Junior suite, Suites, Signature Suites.
• Via Veneto views and internal views.
• Style: from Classic Italian to Art Deco. All bathrooms are decorated in sumptuous Italian marble.
Restaurants & Bars
• Brunello Bar & Restaurant
• Exclusive independent entrance on Via Veneto welcomes clients to a unique atmosphere which unites traditional Italian elegance with contemporary design. It is the ideal location in which to sample dishes of Mediterranean flavour made from extremely high-quality products. It is the most innovative lounge in Rome, perfect for a refined dinner but also for tasting imaginative cocktails.
• Chef Luciano Sarzi Sartori began to work professionally in Emilia Romagna, a land of richly authentic culinary traditions which dates back to ancient times.After the first professional experiences in Emilia Romagna, Luciano Sarzi Sartori works on the Royal Princess Cruise, one of the largest cruise ship lines in the world, then for the Hotel Gallia in Punta Ala, the Stambecco in Cervinia, the Ginestre in Porto Cervo, the Abi D’Oru in Porto Rotondo, the Hotel Cristallo in Sestriere, the Grand Hotel et de Milan, the Carlton Baglioni and the Hotel Grayin Milan.
Baglioni SPA by Caschera SPA at the Baglioni Hotel Regina, Rome is a metropolitan oasis where to rediscover harmony between mind and body, dedicated to all who want to experience authentic beauty and wellbeing. The SPA is a large space featuring two massage rooms, a beauty room, fitness centre, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and changing rooms.
Designed by Rebosio+Spagnulo, the renovated Baglioni SPA is an intimate and exclusive location where warming light, fragrance and music create a calming oriental atmosphere.
Guests can experience an extensive range of treatments, including the signature “SPA Penthouse Ritual”, a unique massage and facial created exclusively by Paolo Caschera for Baglioni Hotel Regina.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Special events dedicated to International and local festivities.
Extra Notable Features
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
• 2013 Roman Penthouse Suite Awarded As 101 Best Suites In The World By Elite Traveller
• Prix Villegiaure Best Service in hotel in Europe
• Restaurant Award: December 2009 ‘International Certificate of Excellence‘ from Gotha Taste.
• Restaurant Award : April 2010 Gold Award
• Prix Villegiaure Best Service in hotel in Europe – October 2010
Number of employees