Santorini Secret Suites & Spa,
Santorini Secret Suites & Spa
Oia, 84702, Santorini,
ASTRA HOSPITALITY S.M.P.C
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
4 keys, Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Santorini Secret Suites & Spa
History & Story
Santorini Secret Suites & Spa opened its doors for the travelers around the world back in May 2014 as part of the Hotel brain portfolio with a vision of becoming the rising star of the island and a goal to offer the best of services to its guests. Only 3 years later has managed to become a force to be reckoned with by getting a descent share of the business from competition and accomplishing high scores in Guest Satisfaction Index.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Hotels’ unique location on the caldera cliff which provides to all its suites panoramic and unobstructed views from the private terraces of 15 – 40 sq.m. Another strength that differentiate Santorini Secret Suites & Spa with other hotels in the island is the big size of the rooms which is rare in Santorini. Water element in all suites (private hot tub or heated pool). Hotel also provides private parking area free of charge to its guests.
Oia is known throughout the world for its fantastic sunset. The village is situated on top of an impressive cliff and offers a quintessential view over the volcano.
Santorini Secret Suites & Spa is located in the famous caldera rim of Oia, within a short walk from cultural attractions like the Byzantine Castle Ruins and the Naval Museum.
Explore the area while wondering around in the narrow streets of this traditional village with the blue domed churches and sun-bathed verandas. Enjoy a 15-minute walk in the picturesque paths that lead you to the unique of beauty Ammoudi bay, which also can be reached by a set of 300 steps leading down. There visitors indulge into tasty meals of fresh fish.
Key sites/activities in the area
1. Indulge in a journey of authentic experiences. Harmonia Spa offers a serene sanctuary with its a la carte treatment menu following the Zen philosophy of returning to nature; using product wonders of Greece infuse the treatments with life, energy and beauty. Rejuvenate the body and soul while finding the inner balance.
2. Taste the authentic Greek cuisine with postmodern flair at the Black Rock restaurant where local ingredients are combined with Chefs’ creativity. With details from around the world, and simple-chic touches that will lead you to a memorable gastronomic experience.
Black Rock from its first season of operation 2016 stands out and nominated as the best restaurant of Santorini for the 2016 ‘s Toques d’or’ award and also received an FNL Award of Best Restaurant for its postmodern Greek cuisine for three consecutive year.
3. Santorini offers truly inspirational and exclusive options for uniquely memorable experiences. Selections include renowned sailing trips around the island.
4. Sample the local finest wines and become a real connoisseur; Santorini’s unique land formation gives the opportunity to produce a robust range of wines. A wine tasting at a Santorinian estate is not to be missed.
• Spending hours in or by the infinity pool enjoying the breathtaking views along with signature cocktails.
Children can be accommodated in the Junior Villa only, which is located at the main pedestrian of Oia 50m away from the property; due to the unique formation of the caldera rim the property is not advised for children below 16 years of old.
Number of suites: 17 &1 Villa
• 3 Pure Suites with private hot tub, caldera view, 35 m2, airy bathroom, panoramic private balconies 15-20 m2, queen size bed , desk , sofa, sun beds
• 5 premium Suites with private hot tub, caldera view, 36 – 48 m2, airy bathroom, panoramic private balconies 20-25m2, queen size bed , desk , sofa, sun beds
• 5 Absolute Suites with private hot tub, caldera view, 45-50m2, airy bathroom, panoramic private balconies 30-40m2, queen size bed , open plan sitting area, sun beds.
• 2 Grand Suites with private outdoor swimming pool, caldera view, 45-50m2, airy bathroom, panoramic private balcony 40m2, queen size bed adjoining sitting area, sun beds.
• 1 Infinity Suite with private outdoor swimming pool, caldera view, 45m2, airy bathroom, panoramic private balcony 40m2, two level suite with living room on upper floor, queen size bed, sitting area, sun beds.
• 1 Honeymoon Suite with private outdoor swimming pool, caldera view, 70m2, steam bath with rain shower, chromo therapy and aromatherapy, panoramic private balcony 40m2, wooden round bed, fitness area with power plate, sitting area, sun beds.
• 1 Junior Villa with private outdoor swimming pool, 50 m away from the main property on the famous Oia’s pedestrian and built in two levels, suitable for families, caldera view, 120 m2 , small fully equipped kitchenette , outdoor patio, panoramic private balcony with hot tub on upper level, living room, sun beds. Furthermore, includes two bedrooms with queen size beds and two airy bathrooms with Jet Shower.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 18
Restaurants & Bars
• Black Rock restaurant
With Greek postmodern cuisine focused on local ingredients, Chef Iosif Manouselis Hotel rates are BB but can offer HB supplement upon request.
• Pool Bar
With crafted cocktails and refreshments
• Room Service
• SPA (Treatment cabin)
• In-room Spa
• Gym equipment in 3 units (power plate in Honeymoon Suite, Elliptical trainer in Grand Suite, Rower in Absolute Suite)
Corporate and celebration events
• Cocktails by the pool – 30 pax
• Lunch / Dinner at Black Rock Restaurant – 40 pax
• Symbolic Weddings by the pool – 10 pax for max 1.5 hours (Photos available on Request)
Extra Notable Features
• Wine tasting in hotel premises or outdoor is a unique experience.
• Sailing around the highlights of Santorini discovering all the hidden volcanic coves.
• Diving, discover the lost Atlantis, Santorini is the place from where the myth started.
• Driving Tours – Discover the beauties of the island with the assistance of the experienced drivers.
• PRIVATE PICNIC
Tailor-made evening, with a 2-hour gourmet dinner on a peaceful Caldera hill.
• Cooking Classes
Private Cooking Classes: Learn how to create your own Santorinian dishes under the guidance of our creative Chef.
• Events & Special Occasions (Private Celebrations, Private Dinner, Weddings)
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
• FNL Awarded Restaurant for 2018 as the Best Restaurant of postmodern cuisine in Santorini.
• Nominated for the Greek Cuisine Restaurant Award for 2018
• FNL award 2017 as the Best Restaurant of postmodern cuisine in Santorini.
• Nominated as the best restaurant of Santorini for the 2018 Toques d’or’ awards
• FNL Award 2017 as the Best Restaurant of postmodern cuisine in Santorini.
• Merited by the Greek Cuisine Restaurant Award in 2018.
Number of employees