Tiara Yaktsa France
6, Boulevard de L’Esquillon, 06590 Théoule-sur-Mer
Tiara Hotels & Resorts
Global Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Jérôme Montantème, General Manager
He was appointed deputy director of Le Mas de Pierre. A Relais & Chateaux castle located in Saint Paul de Vence, before joining in 2008 as General Director of Villa Florentine and Michelin starred restaurant “Les Terrasses de Lyon.”
Frederick Thiébaut, Hotel Manager
Appointed for the first time as the manager in 2012 for a hotel recognized as one of the best addresses on the Cote d’Azur. Frederick Thiébaut gave himself the target to develop the exceptional character of the location, the attention to details, as well as the human aspect of the service, with a big H.
This is a great challenge for this hotelier who is always extremely attentive to the client, who likes to work in a team and someone who has always loved French luxury. He looks forward to welcoming you to the hotel.
5-star boutique hotel – Relais & Châteaux
With its 21 rooms and suites, Tiara Yaktsa has a unique development strategy based on highly personalised service with the aim to provide a true experience of the Côte d’Azur art de vivre. The hotel is renewed every year during its annual closure so as to ensure utmost comfortable conditions. An extremely tranquil location and extraordinary environment are ideally suited for important occasions such as wedding proposals or honeymoons.
History & Story
A stunning front-row seat overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. 21 rooms, in a setting worthy of Cézanne, with a view over the Estérel Mountains and the deep blue sea. Built upon an exceptional site, unparalleled on the Côte d’Azur this former 1930s travellers’ hotel has been converted into an exquisite, beautifully decorated boutique setting. Complete with an abundance of facilities including a glorious swimming pool, fine dining restaurants and fragrant gardens, you’ll never want to leave.
Opened in 2009, yearly renewal during the winter closure;
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Tiara Yaktsa represents the authentic Côte d’Azur way of life and its delicate refinement. A tailor-made service and tranquil location with breath-taking panoramic views over the French Coast are amongst main strengths of Tiara Yaktsa. The Hidden gem of the French Riviera.
Located just 10 miles away from the famous Croisette and 30 miles from Nice International Airport, Tiara Yaktsa provides a romantic and confidential setting over the Bay of Cannes. Perched on the sunny Corniche d’Or, this 5* boutique hotel is the promise of an unforgettable getaway and a most authentic experience of the French Riviera.
Key sites/activities in the area
A wide range of water and land activities departing from the sister property’s private beach (Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel & Spa) :
- Lérins Islands
- Trekking, Jogging, Cycling
- Cannes and its famous Croisette
• Number of suites:
• 5 Superior room equipped balcony or terrace overlooking the garden
• 2 Deluxe room equipped balcony or terrace overlooking the sea
• 3 Junior Suite equipped balcony or terrace overlooking the garden
• 10 Junior Suite equipped balcony or terrace overlooking the sea
• 1 Penthouse suite is the “must” of the hotel, with 861 sq. ft of space inside and 667 sq. ft. split between both outdoor terraces, each with a private jacuzzi. Covering the entire last floor of the hotel, it features a large living room, dressing, a double bathroom with bath tub and double walk-in shower.
• Number of rooms (keys) in all:
• 21 rooms and suites
Restaurants & Bars
• L’Or Bleu
• L’Or Bleu Restaurant is the perfect choice for fine dining. With its sunny terrace and panoramic sea views, the Restaurant offers a stunning experience for all the senses. Chef Guillaume Anor designs seasonal menus around Provençal cuisine with a gourmet and contemporary twist. Stuffed Zucchini flowers, melissa-flavoured sea bass, and roasted lobster with verbena are amongst the Chef’s specialties which will delight the palate of the most exigent foodie.
• Guests enjoy full access and complimentary golf-car transfer to the Tiara Spa by Sothys located at Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel & Spa, about 700 yards away. A steam room, a heat room, various treatment rooms, a daylight-filled fitness studio, and a relaxing lounge are available to hotel guests. So as to make the most of the Côte d’Azur, treatments may be performed outside, in the hotel’s carefully-manicured Mediterranean gardens. An outdoor pool, adjacent to the private beach and Balinese-style daybeds complement the relaxing experience at Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel & Spa.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• On request , for seminars of between 10 and 20 participants, the hotel will accept to privatize its 21 rooms and all its facilities.
• Arrangement of the Penthouse Suite as an executive lounge (up to 15 people in a U-shaped layout and 20 people in a theatre layout)
• Day light, High-tech facilities (LCD screen and electronic equipment on request), Free WiFi
Extra Notable Features
• Water sports (departing from nearby Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel & Spa)
• Tennis court (at Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel & Spa)
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Traveller’s Choice – 2016 (Top 25 luxury hotels in France)
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence – 2015
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence – 2014/2013
Number of employees