Tower Suites Reykjavik Iceland
Tower Suites Reykjavik
Katrinartun 2, Reykjavik
Date of Creation
June 9, 2016
Hotel General Manager
Johannes Asbjornsson is well known in the restaurant and tourism industry in Iceland. He is the founder and owner of a number of restaurants and is currently heading his newest project, Tower Suites Reykjavík.
Boutique luxury hotel, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
At Tower Suites Reykjavik, our vision is to provide a long-awaited private abode in Iceland, ideal for anyone with an appetite for comfortable living. With a unique location and offering the highest viewpoint in Iceland’s capital Reykjavík, you will have your preferred lifestyle in the palm of your hands.
TOWER SUITES REYKJAVIK
History & Story
Owned and operated by Above Reykjavik ltd., the Tower Suites Reykjavik team has an extensive and widely respected business reputation in Iceland. As well as making their mark on the hotel industry, the owners operate various successful companies in Iceland. Among them are some of Iceland’s most popular restaurants and catering services, along with a unique luxury private hotel in the south of Iceland, Eldar Lodge.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The guests will experience the personal approach by the staff that is always ready to take that extra step to make their stay special and memorable.
An exclusive entry is also available through the underground car park.
Tower Suites Reykjavík is located in a business district within walking distance of Reykjavík’s most popular attractions.
Please share the arrival time of the guests and additionally ask them to call us around 10 minutes before arrival. We’ll meet them on the ground floor since they need the hotel’s key card to get elevator access to the hotel floor, our number is +354 416 0000
Key sites/activities in the area
Within walking distance:
Höfði – historical house: 2 min
Laugavegur and downtown area- shopping & restaurants: 10 min
Harpa – concert hall & conference center: 15 min
Hallgrimskirkja – church and landmark: 15 min.
Harbor area – shops, restaurants and whale watching: 15 min
We welcome families with children.
• Number of suites: 8
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 8
4 Luxury Corner Suites: (45-65 fm2)
2 corner suites interconnect
3 corner suites have dbl bed and 1 has twin option
4 Luxury Suites (45 fm2)
2 luxury suites interconnect
All luxury suites have twin option
1 luxury suite for handicapped
• All suites share the signature view and each suite is named after the mountain in the view’s forefront. The North wing consists of 5 suites and the South wing of 3 suites. Each wing has the option of a private entrance. When a group occupies all 8 suites you we can adjust the service to the guest’s wishes and needs.
• 1 extra bed can be added to all suites (add charge)
Mini bar with beer and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
Wine cooler with selected wines
Nespresso and tea station
Yoga mattress (add. charge)
Toiletries from Soley Organics
Nightly turndown service
In-suite massage (add. charge)
Restaurants & Bars
• Our breakfast is prepared by Happ restaurant located in the building but HAPP stands for Healthy and Pure Products. Breakfast is served from 7-11 in the Skylounge or in the suites. Guests select from a menu the previous night.
• Catering can be delivered to the suites (24 hr notice)
• Catering can be delivered to the Skylounge when a group occupies the floor exclusively (24 hr notice)
• Complimentary access to a nearby gym and spa, located at Hilton Reykjavík and we provide complimentary transportation to and from the spa.
• In-suite massage available, (24hr notice)
Corporate & Celebration Events
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees