Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia
Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia
KPI D.O.O. Kopaonik – Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia
Viceroy Hotel Group
Date of Creation
Opening date 15th June 2021
Hotel General Manager
Goran Kovacevic brings extensive senior management experience with leading hospitality companies across Belgrade, including four years as Executive Chef and five years as Managing Director at Square Nine Hotel.
Five Star Luxury and part of the Global Hotel Alliance.
VICEROY KOPAONIK SERBIA
History & Story
At the foot of snow-crested mountains, in the heart of a biodiversity hotspot, Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia calls to those seeking boundless adventure. Explore the bold and beyond from our stunning retreat — a 119-room ski-in, ski-out resort that proves it’s possible to experience the height of modern luxury in the untamed outdoors. You’ll be welcomed with a spirit as radiant as the climate: Kopaonik is nicknamed the “Mountain of the Sun” and enjoys close to 200 sunny days per year, for beautiful conditions all year long.
Newly opened in June 2021
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia, located towards the southern part of the country, is a celebration of undiscovered, unadulterated luxury. As the first five-star resort on the mountain, it is a playground designed for the affluent, the vanguard of glamour that is as spectacular as its rugged environment. Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia draws inspiration from the spectacular landscape surrounding the resort. Natural materials from stone to wood and marble evoke a sense of the Suvo Rudiste mountain plateau and plays with the natural beauty of the resort’s environments. Meanwhile, an abundance of windows and open-air spaces offer guests stunning views of the Serbian mountainside and flourishing national park. However, while the design philosophy of the resort has been inspired by Kopaonik, it is infused with an unmistakably intrepid and contemporary Viceroy vibe, creating a veritable modern-day icon.
With the largest peak in south-east Europe, Kopaonik or “mountain of the sun” is akin to a hidden gem and home to Viceroy Kopaonik, Serbia. With exceptionally breath-taking vistas steeped in the spirit of adventure, the destination is loved by locals and revered by tourists.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Adventure Park Kopaonik
• Obelisk at Suvo Rudiste
• Pancici’s Mausoleum
• Nebeske stolice
• Semetesko Lake
Kopaonik is called ‘Mountain of the Sun’ as it has more than 200 sunny days per year.
Kopaonik was known as the ‘Silver Mountain’ as far back as Roman times, due to its mineral wealth and it’s been a National Park since 1981.
At Generation V we provide supervised activities for children between the ages of 4 and 12 years old. Children under 4 will be accommodated when accompanied by an adult. All activities are complimentary, fun and educational and combine the love of the mountain with story-telling, dance classes and craft making. We will also arrange all the ski school requirements through our Ski Concierge, taking them to and from the slopes.
Our rooms and suites are appointed with all the conveniences and thoughtful luxuries our guests would need on holiday, and each enjoy their own private balcony with breathtaking views of the rugged yet picturesque Kopaonik. Guests are offered an array of accommodation options, from Standard King and Double Queen to Junior one and two-bedroom suites.
• The Nest – (29 sqm) – 14 without balcony & 14 with balcony (40 sqm)
• King Room – (33 sqm) – 19 rooms without balcony & 19 rooms with balcony (41 sqm)
• Double Queen – (35 sqm) – 7 rooms without balcony & 27 rooms with balcony (31 sqm)
• Kopaonik Suite – (50 sqm) – 1 room without balcony & 3 rooms with balcony (58 sqm)
• Karaman Suite – (52 sqm) – 6 rooms without balcony & 8 rooms with balcony (81 sqm)
Restaurants & Bars
• Pique Ski Bar – The ultimate après ski experience. By day, drop in for light bites and a relaxed vibe. By night, be stirred by the lively social scene
• The Mountain Kitchen – This is an elegant all-day brasserie with a culinary scope as vast as the landscape itself. Join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and relish healthy menu options offered at a convenient fixed price during peak activity hours.
• The Library – This lounge will always beckon you to stop and relax, no matter what pace you’re running at. Enjoy tea and light fare, andfare and let the snowy mountain scape inspire a daydream.
Speciality Asian Restaurant to open December 2021.
• The Spa by Viceroy including 6 treatment rooms & indoor vitality pool 37 m2
• The Beauty Barsalon
• Ice experience showers
• Finnish sauna
• Bio sauna
• Relaxation zone
• Outdoor Pool
Corporate & Celebration Events
Ag 106 The Aero Room – 1,291 square feet – 68 pax dining, 140 reception & 120 theatre style
Ag 107 The Lumen Room – 731 square feet – 48 pax dining, 70 reception and 80 theatre style
Ag 107 The Lumen Room Terrace – 281 square feet, 15 reception
Ag105 Sky Boardroom – 322 square feet – 12 pax dining and meeting
Extra Notable Features
Summer activities – Hiking, mountain biking, water sports, paragliding, horseback riding, cultural experiences, Zip lining, gourmet experiences.
Winter activities – Skiing (day & night) Snowboarding, cross country skiing, ski school, sledging.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Newly opened in June 2021
Number of employees