Villa Cordevigo Wine Relais Italy
Villa Cordevigo Wine Relais
Località Cordevigo, I-37010 Cavaion Veronese VR
Privately owned, families Cristoforetti and Delibori from Vigneti Villabella (wine production)
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Lorenza Delibori, owner
Villa Cordevigo looks to world markets with a top quality hospitality product. The owning families, the Cristoforetti and Deliboris, consider constant growth and improvement to be bywords both in their 5 star luxury hotel and in their Villabella winery.
VILLA CORDEVIGO WINE RELAIS
History & Story
Villa Cordevigo is a Venetian villa going back to the 16th century, with first traces of occupation as far back as Roman times.
Villa Cordevigo has always been a richly unique location that encapsulates a world of harmony and beauty now brought back to its original splendour thanks to careful restoration and a loving eye for detail. A warm welcome is guaranteed also thanks to the gourmet restaurant and spa.
2002-2010. Architects: Marzio dal Cin, Roberto Adorno. Interior designer: Claudio Menichelli.
Date added extensions
2015 (New restaurant Oseleta, more 4 rooms)
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Architectural beauty in an authentic historical country mansion where the elegantly warm welcome is enhanced by the restaurant’s fine food and estate produced wines. The main sensation is one of being in a place where time stands still.
A historical mansion in the heart of the countryside. Close to gorgeous Lake Garda (Bardolino and Lazise are 6 km away) in the Cavaion Veronese area near Verona, surrounded by an estate of 100 hectares of vine and olive groves belonging to the Villabella winery.
Key sites/activities in the area
Cooking lessons, wine tastings, lake Garda by boat, bike routes, trekking, riding, kite surf, diving, canyoning, paragliding, ski, golf, climbing, sailing & windsurfing.
Valpolicella area, Verona city center, Borghetto Valeggio sul mincio.
Gardaland, Parco Natura Viva, Caneva World, Parco giardino Sigurtà.
The Villabella winery starts at the bottom of the Villa Cordevigo garden, just beyond the pool. Take one of the bikes and join the in-house tour manager for a tour of the vineyard followed by a visit to the winery and culminating in a wine tasting, an experience that illustates how one gets from Grape to Glass.
The villa is set in a large park which is ideal for children to explore.
• Number of suites: 8
• 1 Honeymoon Suite – 48 sm. – double hydromassage bathtub
3 Comfort Suite – from 35 sm. to 45 sm.
3 Terrace Suite – from 33 sm. to 50 sm. – private terrace with hydromassage bathtub
1 Family Suite – 50 sm. – hydromassage bathtub
• Number of Luxury rooms: 9
• 1 Romeo and Juliet – 47 sm. – double hydromassage bathtub – balcony
4 Junior Suite – from 40 sm. to 46 sm. – sofabed
3 Elegance Room – from 32 to 35 sm. – hydromassage bathtub
1 Elegance Room – 33 sm. – steam shower
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 17
• 11 Tradition – from 25 to 36 sm. Located in the main Villa. – one has a terrace
6 Classic – 24 sm. – one has a balcony.
Restaurants & Bars
• Restaurant Oseleta (1* Michelin) – Chef Giuseppe D’Aquino
• Bistrot Cordevigo – Chef Giuseppe D’Aquino
• Bar Fiordilej
• Pool Bar
No half board service
• Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, Turkish bath, 2 jacuzzi baths, sensory showers, Ayurveda treatments and massages, gym and relaxation room with herbal teas, these are just a few of the amenities present in the spa, all to stimulate a new level of physical and mental balance.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• 1 Meeting room « De Moreschi » – maximum capacity 70 people
• 1 Board room « Taverna Fracastoro » for meeting or private dinner -maximum capacity 22 people
Extra Notable Features
• Cooking Class
• Wine Tasting
• From grape to glass : A wine expert will accompany guests either on foot or by bike into the vineyards and impart information on the characteristics and secrets of the cultivation of vines that produce the finest wines in the Veneto area
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Trip Advisor Traveller’s Choice
• Michelin Star
• Michelin Star
Number of employees