Villa Dubrovnik Dubrovnik, Croatia
Vlaha Bukovca 6, 20 000 Dubrovnik
D-Hotels and Resorts
Date of Creation
Renewed and opened in 2010
Hotel General Manager
Mrs. Mirna Lončar Stražičić
5 star luxury hotel & villas
Our aim is to continue to be the best hotel in region, to have always repeated and satisfied guests
History & Story
There are very few places in the world where one can truly experience the pinnacle of hospitality. With a filigree approach to details and careful attention to design of everything, Villa Dubrovnik personifies the perfect life, creating perfect moments for a lifetime. Villa Dubrovnik is most awarded luxury hotel in Croatia. Prominently positioned on the cliffs above the Dubrovnik’s prestigious St. Jacob precinct, Villa Dubrovnik is 15 minutes away from the fortified beauty of the Old City cultural landmarks.
With spectacular views of the Old City and the Island of Lokrum, unrivalled gastronomy and high-class leisure concept with the utmost privacy, provides a truly legendary service and a memorable experience. Villa Dubrovnik overlooks the crystal turquoise-blue waters of Adriatic Sea and the Old City of Dubrovnik. The 56rooms and suites feature modernist décor with calming neutral colour palettes, wood detailing, and beautiful natural light. Each room includes a private teak terrace facing the sea, while select suites include private whirlpools. The suites introduce a new meaning of luxury and provide you with even higher levels of comfort, giving you everything you could ask from our hotel but with greater space. If you seek maximum comfort and privacy, we will welcome you at Villa Kolin, a separate villa located in the gardens of Villa Dubrovnik, with its own entrance. Remarkable cuisine from two award winning restaurants, will feed all your senses. Michelin recommended Restaurant Pjerin and Al Fresco Bar Giardino both serve haute Mediterranean cuisine worthy of a high-class royalty. Relax in the idyllic setting of Restaurant Pjerin located on the cliffs above, overlooking the sea with an unrivalled view of the Old City. Indulge your senses being broadened by the flavours and aromas of our Mediterranean menu and carefully selected wines.
For those casual and relaxing moments, we have prepared the nonchalant setting of our Al Fresco Bar Giardino, designed for enjoying light lunches, tastes of your favourite coffee blends, and more in a shady, secluded garden just above the beach. In-room dining is also available so you can enjoy your dinner from the very comfort of your private terrace with magnificent views. No words can describe the experience of Prosciutto and Wine Bar. When the night falls, rooftop wine bar will treat your eyes with the most spectacular, monumental sunset over the Old City of Dubrovnik and island of Lokrum. The Library Lounge is a hidden corner for relaxation and refreshment. Spend a few moments looking the books, or simply enjoy a revitalizing cup of tea from our wide selection of fresh teas. The Villa Spa is dedicated to a supreme beauty & rejuvenation concept that intertwines bespoke luxury skincare with innovative techniques and one of a kind Mediterranean rituals. Located on the three floors in the very heart of Villa Dubrovnik. The indoor pool opens up onto a sea-facing terrace with comfortable lounge chairs for the serene and lazy afternoons. Swim at the hotel’s beach or the nearby Sveti Jakov Beach.
Explore the sights of Old Town Dubrovnik. Board a boat for a day trip to nearby Lokrum Island. Visit vineyards on the Pelješac Peninsula. Welcome to the Villa Dubrovnik!
Villa Dubrovnik has been renewed and opened for the season of 2010.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
• Style & Luxury Boutique Hotel with 56 Residential units
• Unforgettable privacy oasis in the medieval City of Dubrovnik
• Stunning vista at the Dubrovnik Old City, The Island of Lokrum and Adriatic
• All sea-view Residences with private balconies/terraces
• Unique Suite Residences with contemporary charm and special amenities
• Villa Kolin standalone residential-properties
• Fifteen minutes walking distance from the East Gate of the Old City
• Villa Spa wellness&beauty facilities with individualized treatments
• Tailor-made excursions and sightseeing
• Two awarded restaurants, Michelin recommended Pjerin and Al Fresco Bar Giardino serve haute Mediterranean cuisine worthy of a high class royalty
• Rooftop Prosciutto & Wine Bar with the most beautiful vistas in Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik City Old Town
Key sites/activities in the area
Boat to nearby Lokrum Island to admire the fortress and botanical gardens or go for a private walking tour – either by day or night – of Dubrovnik’s Old Town and sample the local cuisine. For a day’s outing, there are gourmet excursions to the sun-drenched vineyards of the Pelješac Peninsula to try wines and visit the region’s oyster farms or option for a romantic evening sea cruise up the Dalmatian Coast. Further afield, there is the pristine beauty of Boka Bay and its fjord-like scenery in neighbouring Montenegro. For active types, the hotel is able to arrange horse-riding or mountain biking trips in Konavle through quaint villages, orchards and vineyards or a sea-kayaking journey to explore the coastal sights.
Villa Dubrovnik team stays on disposal for any inquiry that will make children’s and parents’ holidays more relaxed and unforgettable!
• Royal Suite
• Duke’s Suite
• Romance Suite
• Deluxe Suite
• Standard Suite
• Loft Suite
• Villa Kolin Residences
• Executive room
• Deluxe room
• Premium room
• Superior room
Restaurants & Bars
• Restaurant Pjerin
• Al Fresco Bar Giardino
• Library Lounge Bar
• Prosciutto and Wine Bar
• Supreme beauty & rejuvenation concept that intertwines bespoke luxury skincare with innovative techniques and one of a kind Mediterranean rituals
• Organic Sodashi cosmetic used for the treatments
• In-door swimming pool with the Island Lokrum and Adriatic sea sun-deck view
• Beach with spectacular Old Town view
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Exclusive conference & executive meeting facilities
Extra Notable Features
• Complimentary Mercedes Van transfers to Dubrovnik Old Town
• Green Globe sustanbility certificate
• Safe Guard certificate
• Contactless check in and check out
• Awarded with the Safe stay in Croatia label (a national designation of security protocols in tourism and hospitality by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports).
• Arrange PCR testing in hotel. Professional medical staff will come at the agreed time and deliver the result to your e-mail address the same day or within 24 hours.
• Pet friendly hotel (check conditions with hotel experts)
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
The Best Properties on TripAdvisor
Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence Finalist
Most Outstanding Service
Number of employees