Nicolas Socquet – 12 years experience in luxury hospitality, some of the leading properties throughout the world including Four Seasons Hotels, Shangri-La Hotels & La Reserve Hospitality collection.
Targetting high-end clients worldwide, art connoisseurs and wine lovers
VILLA LA COSTE
History & Story
Situated halfway between the historic town of Aix en Provence, home of Cezanne and the famous Luberon nature park, Villa La Coste is set in the midst of the Provencal landscape, in the heart of the biodynamic vineyard Château La Coste, an international destination for Art, Architecture and natural beauty.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Sitting on the hillside of the private domain, the property features 28 Villa Suites. The Hotel’s contemporary architecture is emphasized by local and authentic materials.
Le Puy Sainte Reparade North 15 Km of Aix en Provence, in Provence, France
Key sites/activities in the area
• Aix en Provence • Marseille & Les Calanques • Saint Tropez • Le Luberon • Camargue • Avignon • Alpilles & Les Baux de Provence
• World renowed architecture and discovery of the wines and wine testing • Biking in the vineyard
• A game room • An outdoor swimming pool
• Number of suites: 28 • Expansive views over the vines and the valley • Number of Luxury rooms: 28
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 28 – Pavillon Suite 90 m² with 30 m² of terrace – Villa Suite 110 m² with 40 m² of terrace – Pool Villa Suite 130 m² with 60 m² of terrace – Two Bedroom Pool Villa Suite 250 m2 with 130 m2 of terrace, 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
Restaurants & Bars
• Le Louison – Gastronomic restaurant by Chef Gerald Passedat • Le Salon – Restaurant by Chef Gerald Passedat • Room Service – breakfast included in the room rate • Pool bar in season
• 1 Spa • 1 outdoor heated swimming pool
Extra Notable Features
• Art center • Art & Architecture tour • Wine tasting and visit of the Chai
Hotel and restaurant Awards
2017: • Conde Nast Traveler USA – 2017 Hot List • Conde Nast Traveler UK – 2017 Hot List