Villa Padierna Palace Hotel Spain
Villa Padierna Palace Hotel
Urb. Villa Padierna Golf Resort, Ctra. de Cádiz,
km 166 29679 Marbella (Málaga)
Villa Padierna Hotels and Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
5-star Luxury Hotel
Villa Padierna Palace Hotel
History & Story
Villa Padierna Palace Hotel in Marbella, member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, is located in a privileged setting overlooking the Mediterranean and offers 130 luxurious rooms and suites, including 9 villas with private pool. It provides a selection of unique on-site experiences, such as three 18 holes golf courses, a 2,000 m2 Medical Wellness Spa, a wide choice of dining options such as Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean with local ingredients and a private Beach Club.
Designed by the renowned English architect Edward Gilbert, the hotel has been constantly updated since its opening in order to keep the impeccable look of the property.
Date added extensions
Inauguration of the hotel’s Beach Club « Club del Mar » by Michelle Obama in 2010.
For 2017 a village-style Kids Club isanticipated.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Only hotel in the area with its own three 18-hole golf courses. Spectacular Medical Wellness Spa, with 2000 m2, biggest hotel SPA on Costa del Sol.
Situated in an exclusive private gated community, the property is surrounded by its own three 18-hole golf courses and luxurious private villas.
Key sites/activities in the area
PuertoBanús – 10 minutes
Marbella town center – 15 minutes
Ronda – 45 minutes
Gibraltar – 60 minutes
Sevilla – 120 minutes
Córdoba – 120 minutes
Granada –120 minutes
Torcal de Antequera – 90 minutes
Opening of a village styled Kids Club anticipated for 2017.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
• Number of Luxury rooms:
Deluxe Rooms (64) – 42 m2 – Spacious rooms with wonderful views of the golf courses, gardens, pool and in some cases of the Mediterranean Sea. Some of them have a terrace and can be connected to a Junior or a Villa Padierna Suite.
• Number of suites:
Junior Suites (32) – 44 m2 – The L-shaped Junior Suites have a smallsitting area, wonderfulviews of the golf courses, gardens or pool, somewithviews of the MediterraneanSea.
Premium Junior Suite (1) – 60 m2 – The Premium Junior Suite has a sitting area, wonderful views of the golf courses, and a terrace with a private whirlpool.
Villa Padierna Suites (25) 60m2 – 250 m2 Luxurious 1-3 bedroom suites with separate living area, Nespresso coffee machine, wonderful views of the golf course, gardens or pool. Some suites feature a terrace.
Presidential Suite (1) – 202 m2 Two Bedroom Suite with a luxurious living room with fireplace, dressing room, two bathrooms and a very spacious terrace.
Villas @ Villa Padierna Palace Hotel (8) – 90m2 – 265m2 1-2 Bedroom Villas. All villas are exquisitely furnished with antiques, fireplaces and a small kitchenette. Each bedroom with a private bathroom, sun terraces and a private pool.
Villa Obama (1) – 380 m2- This amazing villa has 3 floors, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room with fireplace, a kitchenette, 3 terraces and a private pool. The interior combines soft colours with plush materials and panoramic windows, and a 360º view from its roof terrace overlooking the golf courses and the Mediterranean Sea.
All room categorie sincluding suites and villas have very spacious, marble bathrooms with two sinks, separate bathtub and shower stall and separate WC and bidet.
Restaurants & Bars
• La Veranda offers a very personal cuisine, imaginative ideas and fresh seasonal ingredients. Its menu is the creation of a gastronomic fusion between Northern and Southern Spanish cuisine.
• La Loggia: With splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea and golf course, La Loggia offers a wide selection of Italian and International cuisine for all day dinning. Enjoy a fantastic breakfast buffet.
• Santoku: Located on one of the summer terraces of the main building. This new cuisine concept takes a raw material of high quality such as Almadraba tuna, fresh Mediterranean fish or seafood. “Santoku” is a fusion of flavours between the Mediterranean character and Japanese culinary art.
• Eddy’s Bar: Elegant, English style bar with an impressive list of the finestlicours, wines and champagnes.
• La Pérgola: With a relaxing atmosphere, this restaurant by the pool side offers day time outdoor casual dining, with views of the stunning outdoor pool and the gardens of the hotel.
• Beach Club :With sunbeds by the seashore and views until the African coast, it offers a superb, yet relaxing restaurant, specialized in lobster and caviar.
Enjoy the breathtaking views from the open dining room, terrace or bar, excellent choice of cocktails, wines and the latest spirits.
• 4 steams rooms with different essentials aromas and temperatures (one with sea salt)
• 1 Greek sauna
• 2 Finnish saunas
• 1 Dynamic swimming pool
• 1 Contrast swimming pool
• 1 Flotarium
• 1 Laconium
• Fitness Studio with state-of-the-art equipment
Corporate & Celebration Events
State-of-the-art conference centre with a capacity for up to 700 guests. A perfect setting for any type of event, from corporate meetings to elegant gala evenings. Own amphitheatre for up to 400 guests, an ideal venue for product presentations, weddings, concerts etc. Numerous terraces for outdoor entertaining.
Extra Notable Features
• Three 18 hole privately own golf courses
• Racquet Club with 11 outdoor paddle courts and two outdoor tennis courts
• Michael Campbell Golf Academy
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Signum Virtutis Best Golf Resort 2016
• Gastronomy Award 2016 by Daily Tourist Marbella Magazine for its excellent restaurants
• Best Spa by the Seven Stars Global Luxury Awards
• Best Hotel in Spain in 2013 by The International Hotel Awards
• 6 Stars Hotel by Seven Stars and Stripes 2012,first hotel in the South of Spain to receivethis nomination
• Best Spa Hotel 2012 by Seven Stars &Stripes
• World´sLeading Luxury Golf Resort 2012 by World Travel Awards
• Spanish Leading Luxury Thermas Resort 2012 by WorldTravel Awards
• Signum Virtutis’ Best Spa (Villa Padierna Medical Wellness Institute) of Spain
• Signum Virtutis’ Best Golf Resort& Best Restaurant for La Veranda
• Seven Stars & Stripes for best Spa 2012 (Global Distinction)
Number of employees