The property development reflects the rugged American spirit of Jackson Hole while providing a world-class retreat for its guests. The owners created an unmistakably luxurious property. Since the project began in 2013, $100 million has been invested in Caldera House’s design, build, and infrastructure.
History & Story
Imagined by owner Wesley Edens, Caldera House is an intimate, world-class retreat with the rugged spirit of the American West. Wesley enlisted the help of friends and co-owners Michael Novogratz, David Barry, and Randal Nardone to create an unmistakably luxurious property that celebrates both the destination itself and the local legends that inspire it.
Following a 100 million dollar renovation and new opening, Caldera House opened its doors in June 2018. The hotel was designed by award-winning studios Commune Design and Carney Logan Burke.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Caldera House offers a boutique, high design luxury setting which creates an intimate experience. A dedicated concierge team is available pre arrival and during the guest stay to plan all elements of the stay including unique guest experiences with local partners and talent.
Caldera House is located at the base of Jackson hole mountain in Teton Village, WY.
Key sites/activities in the area
Yellowstone helicopter and hike, holistic mountain healing, backcountry heli-ski, Caldera’s Old West at Diamond Cross Ranch.
Our staff is all based in Jackson Hole. Caldera House finds the best talent within the destination to give our guests a fully immersed Wyoming experience.
Children are welcome at Caldera House! Dedicated children’s space outfitted with miniature rock climbing wall and snack bar.
• Number of suites: 8
• Number of Luxury rooms: 8
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 8 (4 two bedroom suites and 4 four bedroom suites)
Restaurants & Bars
• Old Yellowstone Garage- breakfast (included), lunch and dinner
• Members Lounge – Guests and members exclusive area
• Southcable café- quick grab and go items
• In suite dining and in room private chef experience available
• One treatment room and in suite services offered
• Heated outdoor infinity plunge and cedar dry sauna
• Full fitness center and yoga space
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Caldera House welcomes corporate groups, social engagements and wedding celebrations
• At full capacity, Caldera House can accommodate 60 guests
• Our venue spaces can accommodate up to 75 guests
• Special group pricing available for half and full property buy outs, please inquire
Extra notable features
• Jacuzzi and media room in each four-bedroom suite
• Fireplace, full kitchen in each suite
• Dedicated members lounge for relaxation, dining and drinks for guests and members only
• Guest and member only locker room, the alpine club and ski shop on site to enhance ski on/ ski off experience