Chable Yucatan, Mexico
Tablaje 642 Chocholá Yucatán 97816
Chable Hotels & Resorts
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Mr Rocco Bova
Luxury Brand – Member of Leading Hotels of The World
History & Story
Chable is where shamanism meets luxury. This wellness resort is located in 740 acres of land with a colonial 19th-century Hacienda and 40 stand-alone villas. The Hacienda was originally a cattle ranch that by 1850 changed to a Henequen Production Hacienda.
The original Main House of the Hacienda was rebuilt and is currently the social heart of Chable, where guest gathers to have a drink at the bar, enjoy the library, terrace and extensive gardens around it.
Newly Opened Hotel – Dec 2016
Main Strengths, Special Touch
740 acres of Mayan Jungle; 40 stand-alone casitas, all with private pool and terrace; Spa built around a natural sinkhole of water called « Cenote » sacred to the Mayans, and cuisine developed by one of the most famed chefs in Mexico #2 and number #22 around the world.
Chocholá, Yucatán, México.
40 min far from Mérida City. and 30 min away from Merida International Airport
Key sites/activities in the area
Uxmal: Mayan Ruins (Guided Tours)
Celestún: Beach and Natural Reserve, Flamingos can be seen in the area.
Merida City Tour: Architecture, handicrafts, gastronomy, museums, local folklore.
Cenotes Tours: Snorkeling, Swimming, and Diving
Chable harvests its own fruits and vegetables.
Chable has brought back the Mayan tradition of growing fruits and vegetables
Some of the staff at Chable and Resort once played on the same grounds when it was a working factory.
Children are welcome, all ages. There are a few activities for Children but no Kids Club.
– Number of suites: 36 Casitas
– Casita King: (2,100 sq. ft.) is set in the Mayan jungle – each one perfectly framing nature. They are contemporary, air-conditioned, with local rich woods and stone, outdoor terrace and private pool, king size bed, sitting area, glass walls allowing nature in while maintaining all the comforts. Oversized bathroom has an indoor and outdoor shower, double sink and features personalized amenities. Max. Occupancy: 2 adults.
– Number of Luxury rooms:
2 (Two bedroom Family villas)
2 (Presidential and Royal Villa)
Presidential Villa (8,000 sq. ft.) is a home away from home with jungle views, Mayan murals and glass walls bringing together the old and the new creating a secluded hideaway. Featuring 3 bedrooms – Master bedroom with king size bed, one room with king bed and one with two double beds – each one with private bathroom with double sink and showers. It also includes an outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, living and dining room and lavish gardens. Max. Occupancy: 6 persons.
Royal Villa (11,000 sq. ft.) is a private home enclosed by the Mayan jungle and murals. Being created with large glass walls bring together the old and the new. Featuring 3 bedrooms – Master bedroom with king size bed, one room with king bed and one with two double beds – each one with private bathroom with double sink and showers. It also includes an outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor dining rooms, private bar, media room, Spa suite private gym and lush gardens. Max. Occupancy: 6 persons.
Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 40 accommodations
Restaurants & Bars
– Ki’ol Restaurant (Open from 7 am to 10 pm) It has an enchanting outdoor dining room and a full bar nearby our Oasis Pool. Enjoy of “a la carte” healthy alternatives for breakfast or “Motuleño” Omelet with the freshest ingredients sorted from our “canches”. Lunch and Dinner Menus include a wide variety of international dishes with a Mexican and local touch.
– Ixi’im Restaurant (Open from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm) Reservation required.
– Signature Restaurant featuring Mexican Fine Dining. In a commitment with the community to preserve the regional traditions, and enhance the use of local products, our Chef’s secret is to use freshly vegetables, herbs and fruits grown on site, and use the most selected products from different regions of Mexico, to create the ulterior culinary experience you deserve. Get fascinated at the same time with the largest private tequila collection in the world displayed at Ixi’im.
– Spa Restaurant (Subject to availability) Reservation required.
Our Spa Restaurant has a healthy atmosphere, while featuring an Organic & 100% Vegan Menu along with a Juice Bar. Enjoy of a vegan, gluten free, lactose free menu for breakfast or lunch.
Our SPA features 14 treatment rooms, a steam room, a sauna, a salt cabin and a floatarium.
In addition, the facility offers guests warm and cold whirlpools, a water circuit with varying types of shower pressures, a relaxation area and a pool. Guests will also enjoy access to the library, yoga-meditation room and a juice and snack bar. A garden kitchen is available for guests interested in learning about and preparing their own aromatherapy.
Gym, Infinity Pool to the Cenote, Boutique.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Main Garden up to 1,500 guests
Lantern Tree Garden up to 50 guests
Tamarind Tree Garden up to 100 guests
All open spaces
MULTIPURPOSE ROOM CHABLE A space designed for different types of events, from a work session, a yoga or meditation class, a social banquet to an art exhibition.
With a capacity for up to 200 people.
Extra Notable Features
Tennis and paddle tennis courts
Mayan Kitchen and Cacao Transformation
Cenote at Spa
Cigar Bar and Cellar
9 Holes Wellness Golf
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Prix Versailles – Best Hotel of the World in architecture and interior design
AHEAD Awards – Best Landscaping
Conde Nast Hot List 2017
Conde Nast Readers Choice Awards # 1 in Eastern Mexico
Number of employees