Edgewood Tahoe Resort USA
Edgewood Tahoe Resort
A180 Lake Parkway, Stateline, NV 89449
Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Privately owned, Edgewood Companies
Date of Creation
June 14, 2017
Hotel General Manager
Corinna Osborne. Prior to joining Edgewood Tahoe, she held top level operational roles at other organizations including Harvard University, Montbleu Resort Lake Tahoe, and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe. Her portfolio also includes a successful entrepreneurial venture of a high end catering company that served the greater Lake Tahoe area.
5-star Luxury ; Preferred Hotels & Resorts
The family-owned, locally operated Edgewood Tahoe is a place where health, recreation and green building blend to improve local economies; where the blighted old is replaced by the energy-efficient, attractive new and where visitors and locals come and leave with treasured memories
Edgewood Tahoe Resort
History & Story
The 154-room lodge was designed to be modern, yet reminiscent of National Park lodges. The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe recaptures the spirit of these storied retreats and the adventures they inspired, allowing locals, newcomers and regulars alike to see the lake that’s been revered for centuries in an entirely new way. Where casual comforts exist amongst classic refinement. Where untamed adventure resides amongst unparalleled accommodations.
Date added extensions
40 additional private luxury cabin residences are scheduled for completion by 2020
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The LEED silver certified Lodge is an oasis at an oasis. Guests are treated to the premier alpine resort experience with world-class amenties and breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding Sierra Mountains.
Edgewood Tahoe is located directly on the state line of Nevada and California on the southern shoreline of Lake Tahoe. Guests can go from the lake to the spa to the night-life at South Tahoe in mere minutes. All Lodge guests are treated to a courtesy shuttle providing transportation to local destinations including outdoor adventures, mountain resorts, casino gaming, entertainment, and more.
Key sites/activities in the area
- Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course on-property has been rated one of top 100 public golf courses in the USA by Golf Digest. Open seasonally from early-May to mid-October.
- Lake Tahoe, experience the famous emerald lake with water sport activities, beach, water cruises and scenic wine tasting tours, hiking, and other soft adventure activities.
- Heavenly Mountain Resort, one of the largest ski resorts in the USA, located 1.5km from hotel. Enjoy incredible skiing terrain for all skill levels, scenic gondola rides, restaurants, and other activities. 11 other world-class ski resorts within 1 hour drive
- Stateline casinos are located within 1km from hotel.
- Architectural highlights in the Lodge include two limestone carvings done by hand. One of a beautiful aspen tree grove can be found in the Great Room, an awe-inspiring communal space, and the other of a topographcial map of the southern portion of Lake Tahoe welcomes guests at the front desk.
- More than four acres of wetlands were added to help filter water flowing into Lake Tahoe. Designers enriched wetlands with new fish and wildlife habitats, and an upgraded storm water system for urban areas upstream
Edgewood’s Concierge/Guest Services team is a perfect starting point for families of all ages to embark on new experiences together. Adventures can be self-guided or choreographed entirely by our team. Nightly s’mores experiences are available to enjoy complimentary with multiple firepits located throughout the property.
- Number of suites: 11
- 10 Edgewood Suites, 1000 sq ft / 93 m^2, king bed, sofa sleeper, 1.5 bath, separate shower and deep soaking bath, In-Room Gas Fireplace, private terrace or balcony with seating, lake view, Frette robes and linens, slippers, in-room refrigerator, multiple outlets and usb connectors on both sides of bed, Keurig coffee maker
1 Presidential Suite, 1500 sq ft / 139 m^2, king bed, sofa sleeper, 1.5 bath, separate shower and deep soaking bath, In-Room Gas Fireplace, private balcony with fireplace and seating, stunning lake views, Frette robes and linens, slippers, in-room refrigerator, multiple outlets and usb connectors on both sides of bed, Keurig coffee maker and Vitamix blender
- Number of Luxury rooms: 143
- 127 Tahoe Rooms, 500 sq ft / 46 m^2, 1 king or 2 queen beds, separate shower and deep soaking bath, in-room gas fireplace, private balcony or terrace with seating, mountain or lake view, Frette linens and robes, slippers, in-room refrigerator, multiple outlets and usb connectors bedside, Keurig coffee maker
16 Tahoe Premier Rooms, 750 sq ft/ 70 m^2, 1 king or 2 queen beds, separate shower and deep soaking bath with dual sided gas fireplace, private balcony or terrace with seating, mountain or lake view, Frette linens and robes, slippers, in-room refrigerator, multiple outlets and usb connectors bedside, Keurig coffee
- Number of rooms, (keys) in all:
Restaurants & Bars
- The Bistro at Edgewood – Full-service refined, yet casual, dining option serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner inside the Lodge. Patio seating is offered seasonally.
- Edgewood Restaurant – A fine dining option for unforgettable dinners inside Edgewood’s mountain château clubhouse.
- Brooks Bar and Deck – Sports bar option inside Edgewood’s mountain château clubhouse to enjoy tasteful comfort food and to imbibe in signature cocktails and craft beers. Breakfast and patio seating are offered seasonally.
- Bistro bar – Offering the Bistro’s entire menu to guests who would like to enjoy their meal and drink in the lounge. Also serves as Edgewood’s late night dining option.
- The Coffee Bar – Offering an array of drink and grab-and-go snack options.
- Chef Charles Wilson holds two American Culinary Federation (ACF) gold medals and three ACF bronze medals. He has also led a culinary team in a special event at the presitigious James Beard Foundation.
- Spa at Edgewood, 8500 sq ft / 790 m^2, 8 treatment rooms, Aveda concept salon
- Year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub with Pool Bar and Cabana service available seasonally
- 24/hour fitness center with cardio equipment, weight machines, and free weights
Corporate & Celebration Events
- The Lodge Ballroom, 2964 sq ft / 275 m^2, 250 person maximum capacity, full audio/visual support available
- The North Room & South Room plus outdoor lawn space, 1700 – 2500 sq ft (158-232 m^2), 100-164 ppl
- Board Room, 418 sq ft / 39 m^2, 16 person capacity
- Private Dining Room, 459 sq feet / 43 m^2, 32 person capacity
- Outdoor Event lawn space is also available for catered events
Extra Notable Features
- Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course (18-hole championship golf course on property, home of American Century Celebrity Golf Championship)
- Stand up paddle-boarding, kayaks, jet skis, parasailing, and other water sport activity rentals on property
- Notable special events throughout the year including Easter Champagne Brunch, Mother’s Day Champagne Brunch, 4th of July Celebration, American Century Celebrity Golf Championship, and New Year’s Eve Celebration to name a few.
Hotel and Restaurant Awards
- The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe selected as “The Most Beautiful Hotel in Every State in America” for the State of Nevada by Architectural Digest
- Edgewood Restaurant selected as one of the “100 Most Scenic Restaurants in America for 2017” by OpenTable diners
- Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course selected at #92 in Golf Digest’s “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses” for 2017/18
- Brooks’ Bar & Deck Selected as One of the “Best Golf Pubs” Worldwide by Golf Digest