NoMad Las Vegas Las Vegas, USA
NoMad Las Vegas
3772 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
MGM Resorts International
Date of Creation
October 12, 2018
5-Star Luxury Resort
NoMad Las Vegas
History & Story
NoMad Las Vegas brings the grandeur of European casino hotels to Park MGM with a NoMad hotel, casino, pool, and NoMad Restaurant and Bar led by the 2017 World’s 50 Best Restaurant winners, Daniel Humm and Will Guidara. A place of rendezvous and romance, where elegant evenings and moments of chance mix with extraordinary cuisine and inclusive hospitality.
Renovation completed in 2018. The design is a collaboration with Jacques Garcia.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
The design, as in New York and Los Angeles, is a collaboration with Jacques Garcia drawing inspiration from the natural surroundings of the desert with a nod to glamour and playfulness of The Strip.
Las Vegas Strip – Located on the top 4 floors of Park MGM Las Vega
Key sites/activities in the area
Park Theater, T-Mobile Arena, The Park, Fountains at Bellagio, MGM Grand Garden Arena, Smith Center for Performing Arts, Fremont Street Experience, Hoover Dam, Mount Charleston, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
The NoMad Restaurant boasts a 25,000 book collection, many of which came from the late philanthropist David Rockefeller.
No room at NoMad Las Vegas has the same art collection as another room. Original artwork in every room.
Casino – Adults Only 21+
The NoMad Pool – All ages
JEMAA Pool – Adults Only 21+
• Number of suites: 203
Atelier – The 528-square foot Atelier has a one king bed, a freestanding pedestal bathtub, walk-in shower and velvet window seat.
Grande Suite – The 700-square foot Grand Suite offers a spacious entryway with one king bedroom, separate sitting room, freestanding pedestal bathtub, walk-in shower, dressing area and separate water closet.
Salon Double – The 690-square foot Salon Double offers two queen beds, an oversized bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower.
• Number of Luxury rooms: 90
Classic King – The 406-square foot Classic King offers one king bed, a walk-in shower, mahogany desk and velvet window seat.
Classic Two Queen – The 406-square foot Classic Queen offers two queen beds, a walk-in shower, mahogany desk and velvet window seat.
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 293
Restaurants & Bars
• The NoMad Restaurant – The NoMad Restaurant, led by the 2017 World’s 50 Best Restaurant winners, Daniel Humm and Will Guidara, is set in a soaring space, inspired by the iconic Library of NoMad New York. The robust menu celebrates American classics in a grand and continental way by striking a distinct balance between accessibility, theatricality, and luxury. Communal courses are served alongside a selection of salads, kinds of pasta, and entrees, complemented by large-format dishes for two, including our signature Roast Chicken.
• The NoMad Bar – The NoMad Bar serves dinner and late-night bites, perfect for a cocktail and a snack or a more substantial meal. An eclectic menu of shareable plates, snacks, and more are available. The beverage program is created and managed by award-winning Bar Director Leo Robitschek. Leo and his team received the honour of “Best Bar in North America” and the #3 ranking in the world at the 2017 World’s 50 Best Bars.
• The Spa & Salon at Park MGM
• The NoMad Pool
• The Fitness Center at Park MGM
Corporate & Celebration Events
• 2,000 square feet of configurable indoor dining, accommodating nearly every type of function from business luncheon, intimate tasting menu, or a grand gala
Extra Notable Features
• The 25,000-book library located in The NoMad Restaurant
• One-of-a-kind performances at the stunning 5,200 seat Park Theater
Hotel and restaurant Awards
• Eater Las Vegas 2018 Restaurant of the Year – The NoMad Bar
• NoMad Restaurant and Bar is led by the 2017 World’s 50 Best Restaurant winners, Daniel Humm and Will Guidara.