Park Hyatt Beaver Creek USA
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
50 West Thomas Place, PO BOX 1595, Beaver Creek, CO 81620-1595 USA
Date of Creation
Hotel General Manager
Herb Rackliff, General Manager – Jan 2019 to Présent, with Hyatt Hotels for 31 years.
4-star Luxury; Hyatt Hotels
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
History & Story
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the ultimate in Beaver Creek hotels. Enjoy easy access to the slopes in the wintertime and golfing, hiking and dream-come-true fly fishing adventures in the spring, summer and fall. Indulge in an authentic Colorado Mountain dining experience at 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill and experience tranquillity in an atmosphere of rare luxury at our award-winning Allegria Spa.
July 2019, Lobby and Front Desk Renovation
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa is situated in the heart of the village at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain. This ski-in/ski-out, family-friendly icon offers luxuriously appointed guest rooms, full-service ski valet with the Children’s Ski School centre right next door. Connecting rooms guaranteed at the time of booking
Located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village and at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, this resort continues to set the standard for luxury destinations in the Colorado Rockies, with year-round mountain access for quick and convenient ski-in ski-out service in the winter and great hiking and biking all summer long.
Key sites/activities in the area
Ski valet service just steps from the gondola for direct access to Beaver Creek Mountain; Winter activities include snowshoeing, tubing, Nordic skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sleigh rides and dogsledding Summer fun of hiking, mountain biking, golf, fly fishing, horseback riding, tennis and white water rafting.
Year-round heated pool and 5 hot tubs. Allegria Spa in the Aqua Sanitas our wonderful water sanctuary, 5 points of water relaxation. Guests choose from over 100 different treatments in one of our 23 deluxe treatment rooms. Hair & Nail salon
1) An average of 3,567 gallons of Nestle mix is used each winter for the complimentary hot chocolate that is given out in the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek lobby. 2) Beaver Creek is among very few resorts in North America with a dedicated snowshoe and cross-country ski park atop its mountain rather than at the base, named McCoy Park™. 3) The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa was one of the first hotels to offer the “ski valet” service, now a standard in the industry.
• Number of suites: 16 Park Fireside Suites; 7 Parlor two and three-bedroom suites
•Number of Luxury rooms: 167 kings, two doubles or two queen beds
• Connecting rooms guaranteed at the time of booking
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 190
Restaurants & Bars
• 8100 restaurant with a live-action bar and grill specializing in local, natural and organic dishes featuring Colorado’s best microbrews, wines and spirits.
• S’mores served each day fro 4 until 10 pm
• Beaver Creek Village – Chocolate Chip cookies at 3:00 pm
• Café — Specializing in coffees, lattes. cappuccinos and teas. Choose your selection from an array of hot and cold sandwiches, fresh fruits, salads and pastries
• Allegria Spa in the Aqua Sanitas our wonderful water sanctuary, 5 points of water relaxation. Guests choose from over 100 different treatments in one of our 23 deluxe treatment rooms. Hair & Nail salon
• Fitness Center, windows, platies equipment
• Heated year-round mountain-view pool
• Five steaming hot tubs
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Winter – Night of Lights, every Thursday evening – glow stick ski-down set to music with a fireworks finale
• New Year’s Eve Family Celebration – Ring in the New Year with an elegant yet family-friendly event. Parents will enjoy the two premium open bars, while the whole family can enjoy dancing, a DJ, a movie room, arcade games, and a virtual reality centre.
• Summer – Thursday nights – Beaver Creek Rodeo & Gold Dust Rodeo Festival
• Summer – Tuesday nights – Movies Under the Stars
Extra Notable Features
• Ski – In & Ski – Out to Beaver Creek Mountain, a Full-service ski valet
• 7 Golf Courses in Beaver Creek Resort
• Beaver Creek Village – Over 100 shops, bars, restaurants and year-round outdoor ice skating
• Pet-friendy – Your four-legged dog family member is welcome at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. We welcome up to two dogs weighing up to 70 pounds each.
Hotel and restaurant Awards
2018 NOTABLE AWARDS
• Voted #13 hotel in the US by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
• Voted #5 in the “Best Hotels in Colorado” category by US News & World Report
• Voted #3 in the “Best Hotels in Vail” category by US News & World Report
• Allegria Spa – Voted USA Today Top 10 Readers’ Choice Spas in the US
Number of employees