USA, Miami, Marco Island
Very close to South Beach, downtown Miami
Art and Cultural events, Museum, Nightlife, Beach Clubs, high end restaurants
• No child restrictions/policy
• All pet requests must be inquired prior and are handled on a case-to-case basis
Villa is equipped with Fire extinguisher, First Aid kit, Smoke detector , Security cameras outside of the Property, Smoke alarm installed, Carbon monoxide.
• Small events allowed (dinner parties)
• Chef, babysitting, transport, tour guides, bicycle rental, personal trainers, cooking clases, wine tasting, Yoga instructor.
6 bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms.
This Villa is a warm modern bay-front home completed in 2015 with uncompromising luxury details.
It features southern exposure with stunning views of Miami skyline & Biscayne Bay, a sophisticated European design, white oak floors, soaring ceilings, one of a kind rooftop glass-wall pool, expansive terrace with 360 degree views, home theater, fireplace, totally private top floor artist studio/office with amazing views, uniquely lit glass door elevator & much more.
One of a kind location with views of downtown Miami and cruise ships. Walking/Jogging/Biking distance to Beaches and Lincoln Road.
• Amenities include a fully stocked chef’s kitchen, wet bar, waterfront dock featuring outdoor dining on the downstairs and rooftop deck, incredible master suite with hammam and steam shower, glass elevator, home theater, roof top pool with underwater sound and downtown views. All lighting, sound, climate, etc. is controlled by the touch of a button on one of the home’s nine Ipads.
• Swimming pool
• Master bedroom has a hammam and steam shower..
Number of staff on property
• No staff included in the price but we can arrange any staffing need for an additional cost