The Maybourne Beverly Hills USA
The Maybourne Beverly Hills
225 North Canon Drive, Beverly Hills
Maybourne Hotel Group
Date of Creation
28th May 2020
The Maybourne Beverly Hills
History & Story
The Maybourne Beverly Hills puts luxury in the limelight, inside and out. Enjoying one of the city’s most exclusive addresses in the heart of the ‘Golden Triangle’, the hotel is perfectly placed for stepping out to explore Rodeo Drive. In our guestrooms and suites, you’ll find every modern luxury; on our roof, you’ll discover a rooftop pool bordered by cabanas, and sun-dappled views of the Hollywood Hills. Our spa is an unparalleled place of serenity and relaxation, in our restaurants and bars, handcrafted cocktails and fresh, delicious California-inspired cuisine await – and on our colonnaded terraces, you can sit, sip and dine as the world rushes by.
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Warm service style
Situated within Los Angeles’ famous Golden Triangle, The Maybourne Beverly Hills is a sophisticated escape from the hustle and bustle of the famous city on our doorstep; a rare and special place to unwind, right in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Key sites/activities in the area
Hollywood Hills, luxury shopping, theatres and restaurants of Rodeo Drive and the Golden Triangle
• Number of rooms, (keys) in all: 202
From our private terraces to the impossibly-deep soaking bathtubs in our marble bathrooms, every feature and detail within our guestrooms and suites is chosen with relaxation in mind.
Marrying the best in contemporary luxury with decor and design inspired by the sophistication of modern L.A., when you stay with us, you’ll find a real home in the heart of the city.
Restaurants & Bars
• The Terrasse – The Terrace is bathed in sunlight and rooted in fresh Californian flavors. Here, breakfast, lunch and dinner menus celebrate the very freshest and finest produce – from sea and shore. Sit beneath blue skies and bright white parasols, in peaceful gardens that bring the Californian countryside to the city. You’ll have front row seats to a beautiful outlook, where the cascading fountain is the soundtrack to alfresco meals with friends. From sunrise to sundowners, menus are varied and vibrant – letting the organic produce that’s on our doorstep really shine. Breakfast fruits come straight from the farmers’ markets, lunch could see you enjoying Moon Bay shellfish or free-range Jidori chicken, while dinner menus include everything from fresh pasta to pavé of wild salmon. Dishes that are light but full-flavored – unpretentious, yet elegant. As the sun sets and the city winds down around you, sip a Botanical Garden – The Terrace’s signature cocktail.
• The Bar – Vibrant and unforgettable, there’s no better place to sit, sip and unwind in Beverly Hills than our bar. Home to live music every evening, it’s the perfect destination for all in search of relaxed late-night indulgence. You’ll find an exceptional wine list, a cocktail menu filled with classic and new creations, all handcrafted by our bartenders with the freshest ingredients and finest spirits, and impeccable service to match.
• The Café – Whether you’re stopping for a short or a long while, The Café at is a stylish destination for a casual coffee, a light bite or a relaxed evening drink. During the day, you’ll find freshly-brewed coffee, tea, just-baked pastries and a menu of smaller dishes – and by night, The Café offers up a select bar food menu, and a handpicked list of wines and spirits.
• The Cigar Bar – Beautifully intimate and unforgettably atmospheric, The Cigar Bar is home to some of the world’s most precious whisky, sourced from the finest makers – including the famed Macallan distillery in Speyside, Scotland.
A quiet cocoon in the heart of historic Beverly Hills – one that feels a million miles away from the hustle of modern life – our spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
The centrepiece is our Mineral Pool. A spacious wellness pool in a gilded, mosaic-tiled atrium – complete with skylights flooding the room with natural light, and lined with poolside cabanas to recline and unwind in. There is also The Rooftop Pool and a comprehensive gym.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Whatever the occasion – and however long, short or secretive your guestlist is – the perfect setting is waiting, in the heart of Los Angeles, at The Maybourne Beverly Hills.
From the opera balconies and chandeliers of our grand, near-5000 square foot square foot Marquesa Ballroom to our intimate Library, our beautiful spaces are fit for celebrations and gatherings of every size and scale.
And whether you’re planning a discreet private dinner, glamorous gala, business meeting or international conference, our elegant venues and exceptional service – including exclusive event concierges and a private arrival and reception area for high profile attendees – will help make it an experience your guests will never forget.
Number of employees