The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
9882 S Santa Monica Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212 USA
The Peninsula Beverly Hills is the only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star hotel in Southern California for 21 consecutive years. Offer Nissenbaum, Managing Director, also serves as a board member of the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce and the Beverly Hills Rotary Club. In August 2011, Nissenbaum earned one of his profession’s greatest accolades when he was named “Hotelier of the Year” by Virtuoso.
THE PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLS
Resembling a gracious private residence built in the classic Renaissance style, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is an exclusive oasis within walking distance of the famous Rodeo Drive.
The only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star rated hotel in Southern California for 21 consecutive years, this iconic luxury hotel offers 194 elegantly appointed rooms, suites and private villas, nestled among lush tropical gardens. Unique to The Peninsula Beverly Hills is the 24-hour check-in/check-out experience, allowing guests to arrive and depart at their leisure. Home to the elegant Belvedere, the only AAA Five Diamond-rated restaurant in Los Angeles for 19 consecutive years, The Peninsula Beverly Hills also features The Living Room, where The Peninsula Afternoon Tea is served daily, The Peninsula Spa and The Roof Garden, a refined resort oasis featuring a swimming pool, private cabanas, and outdoor cocktails and dining.
Business and Shopping areas of Beverly Hills and Century City (ie, Rodeo Drive and Century City Mall), Beverly Center Mall, Farmers Market at The Grove, Hollywood – Entertainment Capital, Movie Studios (Universal Studios, Warner Bros. Studio, Paramount Studios and Sony Pictures), Entertainment venues: (Staples Center, Nokia Theater), Nearby airports: Santa Monica, Burbank, and LAX.
• The Peninsula Beverly Hills opened its doors at 8:08 am on August 8, 1991, a most auspicious date and time according to the Chinese lunar calendar.
• The Peninsula Beverly Hills was awarded the Mobil (now Forbes) Five Star Award and the AAA Five Diamond Award in 1993. The hotel has enjoyed both distinctions ever since.
• The Peninsula Beverly Hills has an extraordinarily high rate of return guests – 70%.
• The Peninsula has its own laundry on site, where more than 300 uniforms are laundered a day.
Who better to give young travelers the inside scoop on each destination than local children? The Peninsula Beverly Hills consulted junior experts to create the “Pen 10,” an insider’s guide to the 10 best kid-selected things to do, see and experience in the Los Angeles area – from the best park and best place to go horseback riding, to where to learn to surf like a pro. Also, for hands-on exploration and a taste of local culture, The Peninsula Beverly Hills offers a variety of Peninsula Academy experiences that are perfect for families and young guests. Adventures include: Kids, Cookies and Cupcakes – Young Pastry Chefs Academy, Seven-Wheel Family Adventure – A Beverly Hills Scavenger Hunt by Coach and more!
The Peninsula Beverly Hills offers 194 elegantly appointed guest rooms with an average of 480 sq ft (42 sq m) and with city, residential and garden views. Among these, 38 suites and 16 private villas nestle amid lush, tropical gardens. Each guestroom and suite offers Italian marble bathrooms with oversized bathtubs and separate shower. The state-ofthe-art electronic system allows guests to control their environment with the touch of a fingertip.
The list of amenities provided in all the rooms and suites ensure our guests an optimal comfort and refined stay.
Restaurants & Bars
• The Belvedere – The only AAA Five Diamond restaurant in Southern California for 19 consecutive years featuring modern American cuisine, offering both indoor and outdoor seating as well as a private dining room which seats 22.
• The Club Bar – Reminiscent of a handsome den, with beautiful California birch-paneled walls and gleaming brass details and sconces. The Club Bar offers premium brands and rare vintage wines, ports and cognacs. The full menu offers signature Peninsula cocktails and delicious light fare.
• The Living Room – The traditional Peninsula Afternoon Tea, cocktails and snacks are served daily to the accompaniment of a classical harpist during the day with music by resident pianist Antonio Castillo de la Gala at night.
• The Roof Garden – Adjacent to the rooftop pool, The Roof Garden offers al fresco dining with breathtaking views of the city. This tropical oasis features a bar area, semi-private dining and even a ‘fire pit’ for that late nightcap under the stars
Recently named one of the Top10 Spas worldwide by readers of SpaFinder and Best of Luxury, The Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa is the place to revitalize your mind, body and spirit in the haven of calm. The Spa incorporates highly effective treatments with the finest therapists, equipment and products to offer a truly customized spa experience. The Spa offers seven treatment rooms plus two Nail Suites, eucalyptus steam rooms, private changing rooms with relaxation area and serenity lounge.
A 60-foot rooftop lap pool surrounded by 12 private cabanas and a Jacuzzi with city views of Beverly Hills, Century City and Downtown L.A.
State-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment available for the ultimate workout. Personal trainers are also available upon request.
Corporate and celebration events
• All Private Event functions are catered by The Peninsula’s Five Diamond award-winning culinary team.
• The Verandah Room offers a setting for 100 persons banquet-style, or up to 300 persons for a cocktail event.
• The Magnolia Room at 840 sq ft (78 sq m) accommodates 40 persons.
• The Boardroom at 530 sq ft (48 sq m) accommodates 22 persons.