The Pierre, New York, A Taj Hotel
The Pierre, New York, A Taj Hotel,
East 61st Street, New York
NY 10065-8402, USA
Established in 1903, TAJ is one of Asia’s largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 101 hotels in 64 locations across the globe, including presence in India, North America, United Kingdom, Africa, Middle East, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan and Nepal. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. TAJ is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house. For more information, please visit www.tajhotels.com
Mr Francois Luiggi
Mr. Christian Hommerich
Located on 61st Street at Fifth Avenue, The Pierre, A Taj Hotel is an iconic Forbes Travel Guide Five Star and AAA Five Diamond hotel. Steps away from the elegant designer boutiques of Fifth & Madison Avenues, Museum Mile and celebrated cultural centers, The Pierre offers 140 residential-style guest rooms and 49 spacious suites. With a rich history woven into the fabric of Manhattan’s distinguished Upper East Side neighborhood, The Pierre continues to offer unparalleled service to its guests. Beginning with the hotel’s white-gloved elevator attendants and award-winning Clefs d’Or Concierge Team, the loyal staff at The Pierre is comprised of seasoned professionals trained in the art of true five star service.
- 140 Guest Rooms & 49 Suites
- 11 Specialty Suites with up to six bedrooms, with two offering spacious landscaped terraces
- 24-hour elevator attendants
- Courtesy Jaguar available upon request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & Business Center available 24-hours
- Fitness Center available on a 24-hours basis
- ADA accessible rooms
- In-Room spa treatments available upon request
- Turkish Marble bathrooms with Designer ETRO amenities
- Nine elegant multi-functional rooms offer a total of 20,000 square feet of space for meetings and events
- Pet friendly, dogs up to 15 pounds welcome
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
- The iconic Rotunda offers midday and light supper menus with classic cocktails.
- Signature restaurant, Perrine serves seasonally inspired New American cuisine and features al fresco
seating with Central Park views along with a summer outdoor event series.
- Two E Lounge offers light fare, award-winning afternoon tea and live jazz every Thursday, Friday
and Saturday evening as well as monthly cabaret performances from Broadway’s brightest stars.
- Culinary Master Classes with Chef Ashfer Biju include a fully interactive cooking experience and
private tour of The Pierre’s historic kitchens (subject to availability).
• City View Room
• Parkview Room
• Signature Room
• Executive Suite
• City View Suite
• Premier Suite
• The Hutton suite
• The Getty Suite
• The Charles Pierre Suite
• The Park Suite
• The Escoffier Suite
• The Tata Suite
• Forbes Travel Guide through 2019
• AAA Five Diamond Award through 2019