New York, USA
101 W 57th Street at Sixth Ave
New York, NY 10019 – USA
Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Date of Creation
November 11, 2013
Hotel General Manager
Holly Breuche brings 25 years of experience as a General Manager and Director of Marketing to the Quin. Having worked with the prestigious Plaza Hotel and The Waldorf Astoria New York, she went on to become Associate Director of Sales at Hyatt Hotels, where she directed over 150 properties. She played an integral part in launching Omni Berkshire Place, The New York Palace, The Chelsea, Royalton New York, and The Setai Fifth Avenue. Ms. Breuche is a former US Director of the Year for Omni Hotels. She also served as President of the Big Apple Chapter of the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International, which was named Chapter of the Year under her leadership, and as Chairman of the Educational Committee of the Hotel Association of New York City.
5-Star Luxury, Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
History & Story
Inspired by the property’s rich artistic heritage, the Quin embraces the legacy left by a long lineage of artists. The foundation for the Quin was laid at the peak of the international Arts and Crafts movement, steps away from Carnegie Hall, The Metropolitan Opera, The New York City Ballet, The New York Philharmonic Orchestra, and Broadway. The original beaux-arts building was privileged to host some of the century’s greatest artists and musicians, including Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Marc Chagall.
November 13, 2013 by design firm Perkins Eastman
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Attachés are dedicated luxury lifestyle experts who curate distinctive itineraries for each guest based on individual needs. Whether your passion is in fashion, art, music, performance, or gastronomy, Attachés unlock exclusive privileges of Manhattan’s elite through experiences like:
• A private tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s latest exhibit hours before opening to the public
• Private after-hours trunk show at Bergdorf Goodman to preview and preorder designer shoe collections
• Get backstage access to meet the cast of a Tony Award-winning Broadway show
• Procure court-side tickets to sold-out NBA playoff games
• Secure the most coveted reservations in New York City’s hottest restaurants
The Quin is located on the corner of West 57th Street and 6th Avenue, steps away from Central Park and Fifth Avenue. Guests have easy access to premier cultural landmarks like Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, MoMA, and the Museum of Arts & Design, exquisite dining destinations, and world-class shopping. Explore the flagship boutiques of elite fashion houses, Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany & Co., Saks Fifth Avenue, and more. The Quin’s close proximity to public transit hubs also allows for straightforward travel throughout Manhattan and to the outer boroughs.
Key sites/activities in the area
• Central Park
• Lincoln Center
• Carnegie Hall
• The Museum of Modern Art
• FAO Schwarz
• Bergdorf Goodman
• Fifth Avenue
• Rockefeller Center
• Columbus Circle
Hand-selected luxury finishes, distinguished amenities, and state-of-the-art technologies exude considerate sophistication in each of the Quin’s guest rooms, while the Midtown Manhattan skyline and partial views of Central Park provide the quintessential New York City backdrop.
Each room is furnished with DUX® Beds by DUXIANA®, Sferra® Venetian linens, Fresh® spa products, Nespresso® machines, Samsung LED HD TVs, and Evolve guest controls. Select accommodations feature expansive outdoor terraces, separate living and dining spaces, professional grade kitchens, and more.
• Superior, 275 sq. ft. / 26 m2; Interior view, King-size bed, Accommodates up to 2 guests
• Deluxe, 300 sq. ft. / 28 m2; City view, King-size bed, Accommodates up to 2 guests
• Premier, 375 sq. ft. / 35 m2; King-size bed, Can connect to a Premier Suite, Accommodates up to 2 guests
• Terrace Deluxe, 325 sq. ft. / 30 m2; Private Terrace: 200 sq. ft. / 19 m2, King-size bed, Heated floors, Accommodates up to 2 guests
• Premier Queens, 395 sq. ft. / 37 m2; Two queen-size beds, Can connect to a Premier Suite, Accommodates up to 4 guests
• Corner Premier, 435 sq. ft. / 41 m2; Views of 6th Avenue and 57th Street, King-size bed, Can connect to one or two Deluxe rooms, Accommodates up to 2 guests
• Junior Suite, 450 sq. ft. / 42 m2; Interior views, King-size bed, Accommodates up to 2 guests
• Terrace Junior Suite, 560 sq. ft. / 52 m2; Terrace: 400 sq. ft. / 37 m2, King-size bed, Heated bathroom floors, Accommodates up to 2 guests
• Premier Suite, 600 sq. ft. / 56 m2; King-size bed, Additional half bathroom, Separate living area with queen-size sleeper sofa, Can connect to a Premier or Premier Queens room, Accommodates up to 3 guests
• O’Keeffe Suite, 600 sq. ft. / 56 m2; King-size bed, Café dining area for two, Separate living area, Accommodates up to 3 guests
• Suite, 600 sq. ft. / 56 m2, King-size bed, Café dining area for two, Separate living area, Accommodates up to 3 guests
• Terrace Premier Suite, 620 sq. ft. /58 m2; Outdoor terrace: 450 s. ft. / 42 m2• Views of Central Park and Sixth Avenue, King-size bed, Accommodates up to 3 guests
• Penthouse, 1,625 sq. ft. / 150 m2; Outdoor terrace: 1,300 sq. ft. / 120 m2, Central park and city views, 2 king-size and 1 queen-size bed, 2.5 bathrooms, Full-service professional-grade luxury kitchen, Dining room for 12
Restaurants & Bars
• The Wayfarer
The Wayfarer menu showcases a diverse selection of artisanal regional seafood. The restaurant’s dynamic landscape makes it the ideal location for a distinctive dinner in the main dining room or a custom cocktail in the elegant second floor clubroom bar. From the grand parlor, the second floor clubroom bar, to its three private dining rooms, guests are treated to a variety of different dining experiences. The Wayfarer is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Wayfarer is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Quin provides a cultivated sanctuary in the heart of the world’s most vibrant city.
Personal Trainers and Private Yoga Instructors are available upon request in the 24-hour, 800 sq. ft. / 75 m2 Technogym® Fitness Center. Wholesome in-room dining options and freshly pressed juices are also available 24-hours a day, and specific dietary needs are carefully handled by our team. Spa services may be booked within the privacy of your own room, or we can arrange your appointments at world-class spas in New York City.
Unique, authentic, and informed by an unrivaled artistic heritage, the Quin is a Luxury New York Hotel that provides discerning guests with a more gracious, genteel, and serene evocation of New York City.
Corporate & Celebration Events
Meetings and corporate events are executed flawlessly in our 10-seat Executive Boardroom, which offers an abundance of natural light and views of 57th Street. Depend on reliable and attentive service, innovative menu options, and state-of-the-art technology. Advanced audiovisual capabilities and onsite technical support ensure that your meeting is seamlessly integrated.
For intimate events or receptions for up to 125 guests, Specialty Suites have options for luxurious full-service kitchens, elegant dining rooms, and private wrap-around terraces with views of Midtown Manhattan and Central Park. Three private dining rooms and the exceptional signature cocktail and wine bar within our multi-level, 130-seat signature restaurant, The Wayfarer, are also available for events and meetings.
For more information or to book a private event, please contact the Sales Department directly at: sales@theQuinhotel.com or +1 (212) 245-7846.
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
• Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards – Top 10 Hotels, New York City
• Condé Nast Traveler Readers Choice- “Hotels You Can’t Stop Dreaming About.”
• Travel + Leisure’s “IT” List Best New Hotels
• Travel + Leisure’s World’s Greatest Hotels 2014 Edition
• SF Gate – 13 Coolest New York Hotels
• Trip Advisor Excellence Award
• LE Miami – nominated for “Most Creative Collaboration”
• with the Arts Fund
• Holly Breuche Winner General Manager of the Year presented by Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International
Number of employees