Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills USA
Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills
9291 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, California 90210
Viceroy Hotel Group
Date of Creation
A Viceroy since 2010
Hotel General Manager
Since 2000, Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills has earned the rare dual designation of the Forbes 5 Star and AAA Five Diamonds awards.
VICEROY L’ERMITAGE BEVERLY HILLS
History & Story
From the outside, Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is an upmarket complex reminiscent of a glorious era gone by, but inside guests flip the pages of a brand new story.
A modern re-envisioning of Beverly Hills glamour and indulgence, the 116 spacious suites are swathed in tranquil hues, and accented with bold provocative color, creating private retreats of understated elegance that offer utmost discretion. With an extravagant amount of space (from 650 SqF/60 SqM to 4,400 SqF/409 SqM), every suite offers a resplendent backdrop for lavish living, secluded privacy and refined exclusivity.
Smith Firestone & Associates presents the perfect reimagination of the iconic Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. Guests are welcomed by an enclave of paneled walls interrupted by antique mirrors that bring the entrance hall to life. Stepping into the hotel’s lobby, guests immerge into a minimal paradise gilded by natural light reflective of its glamorous clientele.
We just completed a $50 million in March 2016 – the entire hotel was renovated and rebranded officially
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
We are an all-suite hotel, with the largest rooms in Beverly Hills. Being a boutique property, we provide intimate and personalized service.
Peacefully situated on a tree-lined residential street, yet within a one-mile radius from the bustle of Rodeo Drive, Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is known for its understated elegance and unquestioned discretion. The property draws discerning travelers from the world over, especially those who like to nestle in the heart of the city’s cultural attractions and entertainment centers, while remaining uncompromising about their privacy.
Key sites/activities in the area
World-renowned Rodeo Drive, lined with designer boutiques, art galleries, top restaurants and noted museums, is a short stroll away from this luxury Beverly Hills hotel. Museums and galleries, top restaurants, cutting-edge hotspots, world-famous beaches and the city’s many diverse neighborhoods are all effortlessly accessible.
14 One Bedroom Residential Suites, 89 Studio Suites and 13 Double Suites feature the following:
• Private balcony overlooking Beverly Hills or the Hollywood Hills • Spacious living rooms with ample seating for entertaining and lounging • 55 in (139 cm) Samsung ultrathin LED TV with Bose speakers • King-sized bed with Sferra linens • Tailored dressing room with large walk-in closets • Roman bathtub with separate glass-enclosed shower and double sink vanity • Forbes 5 Star, AAA Five Diamond affiliations
Family Travel Amenities :
• Welcome gift upon check-in • Adjoining suites • Children’s amenity kit and complimentary use of strollers • Babysitting services • Choice of crib or toddler rails • VIP meet and greets, behind the scene tours and customized excursion planning • A collection of board games, books, bath and pool toys for use during the stay • Dining and care services for pets up to 50 lbs
Number of suites: 116
Balconies with view of the Hollywood Hills or Beverly Hills in every room.
Studio Suites – one room with sitting area, sleeping area and working area
Viceroy Junior Suite (65 sq meters)
Viceroy Burton Suite (70 sq meters)
Viceroy Skyline Suite (75 sq meters)
Residential Suites – true one-bedrooms with pullout queen sofas and kitchenettes or full kitchens, multiple balconies and bathrooms.
Beverly Suite (125 sq meters)
Icon Suite (140 sq meters)
Royal Suite (320 sq meters)
Presidential Suite (440 sq meters) – includes a spa, a media room, a dining room and a study
Restaurants & Bars
• Avec Nous –
Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is pleased to offer you an exclusive dining experience to the newest restaurant in Beverly Hills, Avec Nous, offering a contemporary take on the classic French bistro. Under the creative direction of Executive Chef Olivier Quignon, feel as though you are dining in St. Tropez without ever leaving the heart of Beverly Hills.
• Rooftop pool with 360 degree views of Beverly Hills
Spa – Surrender to the gentle hands of skilled masseurs and indulge in an eclectic range of therapies and treatments.
• Gym – Located on the 8th floor, just off the elevator landing, there are views of the Hollywood Hills and downtown Los Angeles which make for a peaceful and enjoyable landscape. The equipment includes Cardio as well as kettle bells, medicine balls, body bars and free weights.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• 3 Garden Suites : 1,100 SqF, natural lighting with a semi-private outdoor patio, private powder room, private dressing area, separate kitchen and a built-in bar. Located on the lobby level
•L’Ermitage Suite : 1,000 SqF, private white marble staircase leading to the 2nd floor entrance, elevator access, private location with fireplace, private men and ladies restrooms
• Pavilion : 900 SqF, natural lighting, vaulted dome ceilings, overlooking the private patio and garden.
• Rooftop Terrace : 1,600 SqF, beautiful views of Century City and Beverly Hills, a “Blank Canvas” to customize the perfect venue.
Rootop Tent : 3,600 SqF, beautiful sweeping views of Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Hills, and Beverly Hills, ideal for elegant sit-down ceremonies and stylish cocktail receptions, a “Blank Canvas” to customize the perfect venue.
Semi-Private Dining Room : 300 SqF, semi-private dining room, natural lighting.
Avec Nous West Dining Room : Capacity to host 40 to 50 guests for an intimate event, French design touches, European dishes prepared by Executive Chef Olivier Quignon.
Extra Notable Features
• •AAA Five Diamond Hotel, 2016
• 2016 Best Hotels in Los Angeles, Travel + Leisure 2016
• 2016 U.S. News & World Report Best Hotel, « Best Hotels in the USA »
• #14 in Top 15 Los Angeles Hotels, Readers’ Choice Awards 2015
• 2015 Golden Palm Award for « Above and Beyond », Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
• Travel + Leisure Top 500 Hotels, 2015
• Forbes Travel Guide 2015, Five Star Hotel
• AAA Five Diamond Hotel, 2015
• America’s Best Pet Friendly Hotels, Conde Nast Traveler 2015
Hotel and restaurant Awards
Number of employees