4 Star/4 Diamond Luxury Boutique Hotel – Part of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
XV BEACON HOTEL
History & Story
Approach XV Beacon Hotel from the cobbled, gas-lit streets of its Beacon Hill neighborhood and the past becomes tangibly present. Perfectly situated in this beautiful residential enclave one block north of the Boston Common, guests’ needs, whether leisure or business, remain within walking distance. Downtown banks, antique shops, clothing boutiques, banks, universities, restaurants, theaters, sports venues, or the famed Mass General hospital are a 3-9 minute stroll away.
2015, soft renovation.
Date added extensions
Main Strengths, Special Touch
Complimentary Lexus car drop off service, within a 2 mile radius of the hotel. We are known for our service levels and have a number of repeat guests because of this.
Beacon Hill – within walking distance of Back Bay and Faneuil Hall.
Key sites/activities in the area
Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, world renowned restaurants, shopping on Newbury Street.
We offer homemade cookies and milk and children’s robes. We also have a children’s menu.
• Number of suites: 5 total suites, 3 One Bedroom Suites, and 2 Two Bedroom Suites
• Number of Luxury rooms: 27 Total
• Number of rooms (keys) in all: 63 Total Guest Rooms
Restaurants & Bars
Modern Steakhouse, a la carte.
Complimentary 24 hour fitness center.
Corporate & Celebration Events
• Wine Cellar, capacity is 75 people reception
• 4 Parlor Suites, seats up to 14 ppl, great for board meetings/dinners
Extra Notable Features
Hotel & Restaurants Awards
• Best in Boston: Readers’ Choice Awards
• Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Awards: Best in U.S. #3
• Top hundred Readers’ Choice Awards: #39 in Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World
• Boston Globe, XV Beacon named top US hotel by Condé Nast Traveler, November 2015
• USAToday.com, 10Best Readers’ Choice: Love is in the air!, July 2015
• Travel and Leisure, 500 World’s Best Hotel 2015, January 2015
• Business Insider, The 50 Best Hotels in America, September 2015
• Conde Nast Traveler, The Best Hotels in the U.S. Are Not Where You Think, October 2014
• Conde Nast Traveler, Inside Boston’s XV Beacon, the Best Hotel in Boston, October 2014
• Boston Business Journal, Most Admired: Hotels, February 2014
• Travel + Leisure Online, Top Small City Hotels in the Continental U.S, July 2014
• Conde Nast Traveler, America’s Most Pet-Friendly Hotels, January 2014
• Huffington Post, 26 Hotel Beds You Need To Try Tonight, July 2013
• New York Times, A Cherished Amenity Is Likely to Stay at High-End Hotels, June 2013