JG BLACK BOOK
PROFILE & PHILOSOPHY
JG Black Book champions the independent travel experience.
We are a travel representation, public relations, and branding and marketing agency. Our sole focus and passion is to help independent travel brands tell their stories, build new networks and increase sales. Over the last 15 years, we’ve helped over 150 of the world’s most extraordinary properties, excursions and destinations succeed in a constantly changing marketplace. Our mission is to support these places and experiences with the power to ignite the spirit and enrich the soul.
JG BLACK BOOK TODAY
JG Black Book offers an integrated package of best in class services to clients in the travel and tourism industry including representation, public relations, and branding and marketing services. We’re a one-stop-shop: the experience of a large firm aligned with services tailor-made for the unique needs of smaller travel brands. Our integrated service offering, trusted connections and diverse experience lend us the ability to deliver campaigns that resonate with one strong voice across our members’ key markets: North America, South America, and the UK and Europe.
We believe results matter. No “A” for effort or “billable hours” for us. The JG Black Book team is completely committed to helping our clients exceed their goals for building awareness and increasing bookings.
- 2002 – Jena Gardner founded JG Black Book to champion the independent travel experience.
- 2008 – Became the founding sponsor of Jena Gardner’s nonprofit, The Bodhi Tree Foundation, which is dedicated to supporting grassroots travel sustainability initiatives around the world.
- 2009 – Awarded Inc. 5000 status as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. We went on to win another 3 years in a row.
- 2010 – Public Relations were added to the JG Black Book service offering.
- 2010 – Our London office opened, offering Sales Representation to the UK market.
- 2011 – Our Travel Advisor Leadership Council was founded. We’re honored to have more than 30 of the top advisors from the US, Latin America, UK and Australia on our Council and our annual meetings have spanned the globe, from Africa to the UK, Miami to Switzerland.
- 2012 – First Latin America office opens in Buenos Aires, offering Sales Representation throughout Latin America. We opened our second office in Sao Paulo in 2013.
- 2013 – Opened new global headquarters in Soho in New York City.
- 2014 – Expanded service offering to include Branding and Marketing services.
- Today – We’re honored to join Traveller Made and its industry leading advisors as we continue to help the world’s most extraordinary destinations, properties and excursions succeed in a constantly changing marketplace.
TRAVELLER MADE HOTEL PARTNERS
TRAVELLER MADE BOAT & TRAIN PARTNERS
FUTURE OPENINGS & PROJECTS
Expanding the UK Office in 2018
Address and telephone
594 Broadway, Suite 1001
New York, NY 10012 USA