Africa I Caribbean & Mediterranean
Summer 2018 High Season:
217 000 € per week + VAT & Expenses (July & August)
Summer 2018 Low Season:
196 000 € per week + VAT & Expenses (Other months)
For charters of less than one week, please enquire.
Current: Antigua, Caribbean
Captain / Skipper
Sami Parviainen, 44 years old.
Languages: Native Finnish, fluent English, basic Swedish, German and Spanish.
Extremely experienced, always ensuring clients receive the best possible services. As father of three he is also very good with children.
AFRICA I is a fantastic example of the Benetti 47 Imagination range. Her stylish François Zuretti designed interior creates an elegant and spacious feel. Six generously sized guest cabins, with forward facing full beam owner’s suite on main deck with guest access on to the private foredeck. AFRICA I is capable of a high speed of 24 knots, she will also take you in total comfort and silence at a very economical speed of 12 knots.
Refit in 2018
– New water-sport equipment
– New carpets
– New upholstery outside
– All new A/V system
Main strengths, special touch
• Sleek exterior lines & contemporary design by François Zuretti
• 6 well-appointed cabins including a VIP stateroom on the upper-deck and master on the main-deck
• Stabilization at anchor & in navigation
• Excellent sound insulation and ventilation
• Economical cruising at 12 knots
• State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
• A wide range of water sport equipment & wellness amenities
• A 7.5m chase tender
• RYA certified training center
• Professional crew of 9 lead by Captain Sami Parviainen
December 2018 – March 2019: the Caribbean (based in St Martin) from February considering Central America, Panama & Costa Rica
Summer 2019 West Med
December 2019/February 2020: South-East Asia (based in Thailand)
• Plenty of water toys
• Inflatable slide from top of yacht into the sea
• Stationary bike in master private foredeck
• Jacuzzi on deck.
• The crew is happy to welcome children on board.
• There is a room right outside the master stateroom that can accommodate 2 children under 6 years old if the parents want them to be close by.
• Africa I is a safe yacht.
• Plenty of books and movies to entertain children.
Cabins and living space
Guest sleeping: 12
Guest cruising: 12
Number of cabins: 6
Total Crew: 9
Cruising speed: 12 knots
4 doubles, 2 twins – 1 king size bed, 3 double size beds, 4 single beds.
Full-beam Master cabin is located forward on the main deck and is very bright thanks to the large side windows.
Located on the upper deck, starboard side. A lot of natural light enters this cabin from the large side window.
2 x DOUBLE GUEST STATEROOMS
Located on the lower deck, mid-ship
2 x TWIN GUEST STATEROOMS
Located on the lower deck, mid-ship
MAIN DECK AFT
When accessing the aft deck, the impression of space is immediate. A large table (280 x 110cm) and sofa will welcome 12 guests for an afternoon tea or lunch. Guests can access the main deck salon, the upper deck of the swim platform directly. The aft garage opens-up to be a large swim platform with a hot/cold shower and a very comfortable swim ladder.
MAIN DECK SALON
Featured oversized windows allow plenty of natural light throughout the open plan main salon and dining room.
Located in the aft section with direct access to the VIP stateroom, the bridge and a day head.
UPPER DECK AFT
Sliding doors lead out onto the upper deck with its covered area.
A panoramic forward-facing bench seat. Large Jacuzzi centrally located can accommodate 4 guests comfortably. Hot/cold water. Next to the Jacuzzi, a hand shower with hot/cold water is available. A sun awning can be added to cover the Jacuzzi area.
With an access from the main deck side-walks, the fore deck features a large sun bathing pad.
Chef, Meals, Meals facilities, bars
Yaroslav Moskalenko. Very creative and organized chef trained in many different culinary areas and cuisines will be happy to provide his service and make your meals smooth and easy going, full of taste and interesting flavors.
Africa I offers a wide range of water sport equipment & wellness amenities
Stationary bike in master private foredeck
RYA certified training center
Corporate and celebration events
Corporate and events charters accepted. Maximum 40 guests for quayside events.
Extra notable features:
• Scorpion 7,5m chase tender
• 2 Seabobs Cayago F7 2013
• 1 x Seadoo 260 HP (2018)
• 2 x Seabob F5S (2018)
• Paddle boards (2018)
• Water skis
• Inflatable towables
• Giant slide (2018)
• Floating inflatable pad, with waverunner docking (2018)
• Snorkeling equipment
• Fishing tackle