Crystal Yacht Cruises (parent company Genting Hong Kong)
Entered service December 23, 2015
Adriatic, Seychelles, Arabian Peninsula, Greek Isles
Captain / Skipper
Captain Jan Rautawaara
The 2015 launch of Crystal Espritestablished the all-inclusive Crystal Yacht Cruises brand extension. The all-suite, butler-serviced, 62-guest yacht is perfectly suited for guests seeking active experiences in remote locales that are often only accessible by smaller craft. Throughout Crystal Esprit, travelers are treated to Crystal’s signature personalized service and abundant space in a casually elegant atmosphere that reflects the adventurous and relaxed way of life on the warm-weather itineraries she sails.
Aboard Crystal Esprit, all-inclusive luxuries include all cuisine ; unlimited fine wines, premium spirits and other beverages ; all gratuities, shipboard and shoreside ; select Crystal Adventures ashore and use of marina equipment.
Main strengths, special touch
Crystal Espritoffers travellers the signature hallmarks of the all-inclusive Crystal Experience found on Crystal’s long celebrated ocean ships – genuine, personalized service; expansive personal and public space; the finest quality; and abundant choices to make the journey exactly what they wish – with the added benefit of a private boutique yachting atmosphere.
In 2019, Crystal Esprit sails week-long routes round-trip from Marigot through the West Indies in the early spring. In the early summer, the yacht sails the Adriatic, Dalmatian Coast, Montenegro, Spain, France, Italy, Monaco and Greece, followed by Holiday voyages along the Arabian Coast.
In 2020, the yacht will return to the Seychelles, with round-trip voyages from Mahé; plus the Dalmatian Coast, Aegean and Adriatic; and new itineraries to the Holy Land and the Arabian Peninsula.
Crystal Esprit welcomes cruisers of all ages over 6 months old, although children younger than 6 years old are not permitted to ride in Zodiacs. Certain activities are not suitable for young children or those with physical disabilities and are notated as such.
Cabins and living space
Each butler-serviced suite aboard Crystal Espritis designed as a personal haven for guests as they venture through the tropics and playgrounds of Europe. Yacht Suites offer either king- or queen-sized beds and a comfortable sitting area ideal for taking in views. Designer ETRO bathroom amenities, robes and slippers are all included, as well as 42-inch, flat-screen HD TVs, free unlimited Wi-Fi and a personal iPad® for each suite that allows guests to navigate the daily cruise and activity report and other convenient info.
- One Owner’s Suite, 515 square feet (47.8 square metres)
- 28 Yacht Suites, 280 square feet (26 square metres)
- 2 Yacht Suites, 223 square feet (20.7 square metres)
Chef, Meals, Meals facilities, bars
Fresh, farm-to-table fare is the focus of Crystal Yacht Cruises, with open-seating dining offered throughout Crystal Esprit. With each dining experience, a philosophy of culinary creativity remains rooted in Crystal’s commitment to using the freshest ingredients and bold flavors that reflect the destinations. Offering an array of creative cuisine served in elegant eateries and alfresco spaces, the dining venues include:
- The Yacht Cluband its outdoor extension, the Patio Café serving a selection of Crystal’s modern and classic specialties, with made-to-order omelets, waffles and pancakes and a health bar with fresh fruit and vegetable juices for breakfast; and lunch and dinner options including made-to-order pastas and risottos, seafood and meat antipasti, and a raw and salad bar – all served in a bright and immaculate setting with expansive windows and sea breezes;
- The Grillmenu features burgers, wraps and locally inspired “global street food,” served tapas style and reflecting the destinations visited;
- The Pantryis the 24-hour “go-to” spot for freshly baked light snacks and pastries, coffee and a self-service wine bar;
- Crystal Esprit Guest Suitesalso allow travelers to indulge in the privacy of their own staterooms, with available 24-hour stateroom dining.
Crystal Esprit’sFitness Center features state-of-the-art Technogym equipment: a treadmill, stationary bicycle, Kinesis machine, and free weights; yoga, meditation and Pilates classes; and access to Crystal’s fitness and activities director to assist in choosing the right excursions and physical fitness activities for each guest.
The yacht’s open decks are ideal for daytime yoga, mat Pilates and meditation classes. The Fitness Center features state-of-the-art cardio equipment, Kinesis™ resistance training machines and free weights. In select destinations,Crystal Esprit’sFitness Supervisor assists travelers with planning excursions that best suit their health and fitness desires and regimes.
Corporate and celebration events
Yes, Crystal Espritis available for full charters and private and corporate events.
« World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line, » Travel + Leisure, 2017