Nami Available Mediterranean
Summer 2018 High Rate:
42,500 EUR per week + VAT & Expenses (July & August)
Summer 2018 Low Rate:
36,500 EUR per week + VAT & Expenses (June & September)
Summer 2018 High Rate:
8,900 EUR per day + VAT & Expenses (July & August)
Summer 2018 Low Rate:
7,900 EUR per day + VAT & Expenses (June & September)
Captain / Skipper
Pertti Leppälä, 57 Years old, Finnish
Languages spoken: English, Finnish, Swedish and basic Italian
Captain Pertti will ensure you a great entertaining while on board!
Born to deliver thrilling charter experiences, NAMI is without any doubt one of the hottest and trendiest high-performance yachts available in the market. With her sleek eye-catching lines and breathtaking cruising speed of 35 knots, NAMI cannot go unnoticed!
2010/2011 – NAMI has undergone a major refit in 2011, including A/V systems throughout: new interior design & decoration with full refurbishment of all existing seating areas and salon flooring, new carpets throughout the yacht, new bedspreads and pillows in each cabin, new Sunbrella exterior cushions. Nami has been fitted with latest 3G/3G+ router and Wi-Fi router with external marine antenna and booster to gain maximal network coverage. Also, satellite system has been upgraded to Full HD compatible.
Main strengths, special touch
• Great entertaining captain & crew
• Very sleek lines and modern interior
• Plenty of natural light inside thanks to the wide windows in the main salon
• Generous exterior spaces, including ample foredeck with large sun pad and extended swim-platform
• The master suite is full-beam
• The profile of Nami reminds of a sea creature attempting to break through the sea’s surface. A particularly narrow bow precedes a slender, aerodynamic body, characterised by square windows and double mirrored shark fin windows.
• An extended swim platform allows guests to make effortless use of the many water toys on offer
• Bose 5- speaker Home cinema system in the mail salon
• Waverunner , Water skis, 2 paddle boards, Wakeboard, Donut are available
• Nami offers special Champagne cruise programs
• Nami is family friendly yacht
• Sony PS3 game console and Blue Ray movies
• All the accommodations are located on the lower deck, easier to look after small children
Cabins and living space
Guest sleeping: 8
Guest cruising: 12
Number of cabins: 4
Total Crew: 3
Cruising speed: 30 knots
4 cabins: 2 Double, 2 Twin
All the accommodations are located on the lower deck and enjoy independent A/C control system. The four cabins are modern designed and well furbished with wenge panels, stainless steel inserts, elegant capitonné padded headboards and taupe carpet.
The master suite is amidships and full beam of the yacht, with large vertical side windows on port and starboard.
• Center lined queen size bed (175X195cm)
• Vanity with many drawers facing the window
• 2 armchairs with small table
• 40” Samsung TV, safe
• En-suite facilities with ample shower, bidet, his and hers clear glass sinks.
The VIP cabin is forward and full beam of the yacht.
• Center lined double bed measuring 160x195cm
• 40” Samsung TV
Each of the specular twin cabins features:
• 2 single beds measuring cm 180x75cm
• 22” Samsung TV
Three large areas are devoted to the sun and life in plain air: the large bow-section sun-pad (about 8 square metres) equipped with ergonomic cushions, the cockpit sofa, that is elongated in the bow section to create a large relaxation platform towards the sea and the saloon. Further aft the extended swim platform allows guests to make effortless use of the many water toys on offer.
• Wooden table measuring 190×90 cm, for up to 8 persons
• Ample sun pad accommodating 6 people comfortably
• L-shaped sofa located portside, seating for up to 6 guests
• Fridge, ice-maker, washbasin and mini grill
• 2 speakers
• A further sun pad is located on the bow of the yacht hosting up to 4/5 people while sunbathing.
Main deck salon:
• 4 sofas of equal size, seating up to 2 persons each
• 2 ottomans
• Extensible table measuring 86×86 cm (122x122cm once open) accommodating up to 7/8 persons
• 55” LCD TV, DVD player, game console, Sky TV
• Bose Sound system with 5 speakers
• The helm position is located forward on the main deck.
• The access to the galley and the separate crew quarters with private facilities is delimited by a stair on the starboard side of the salon.
Chef, Meals, Meals facilities, bars
A top quality Chef yet to be appointed..
Large areas devoted to relaxation and sunbathing
Corporate and celebration events
Nami accepts corporate and celebration events
Nami welcomes a max of 25 guests for quayside events
Extra notable features:
Tenders & Toys:
• Tenders: 2011 Williams 325 Turbojet tender with 4-stroke 98 hp engine
• Waverunner: Kawasaki STX 15-F 2011
• Water skis
• 2 paddle boards