PROFILE & PHILOSOPHY
The Fasano family has been at the helm of the Paulista hospitality for more than a century in Brazil. Since 1902, they have been providing, first São Paulo and later Rio de Janeiro and Uruguay, with a slew of the finest restaurants and hotels. It was a fourth-generation family member, Rogerio Fasano, who, after a year studying film-making in London, returned to São Paulo in1982 to continue the family tradition. He was the one who expanded the business from restaurants into hotels with his visionary opening in 2003 of the flagship Hotel Fasano São Paulo when he seamlessly transferred the family know-how from the gastronomy and restaurateur industry to another the high end of luxury hospitality world.
Nowadays, the fourth generation of the Fasano Family still honors its own tradition, a landmark of the best Brazilian gastronomy and hospitality. The restaurateur Rogério Fasano, along with his father, Fabrizio, heads this Group that, a century after arriving in Brazil, took the path to combine restaurants and hotels.
The Group count with 19 restaurants and 4 hotels through the cities of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia and Punta del Este. Following an expansion plan, new projects are beeing developed and new openings are still to come.
Fasano is the Brazilian top of mind in luxury brands and the most recognized Hotel and Restaurant Group in the country and has achieved an international reputation with leading publications and opinion makers.
HISTORY IN TEN DATES
Vittorio Fasano opened the Brasserie Paulista at São PauloP (1st generation)
Ruggero Fasano opened a restaurant in São Paulo downtown (2nd generation)
Fasano Brasserie, Bakery & Winter Garden
Fabrizio Fasano and Rogerio Fasano reopened de Fasano restaurant in São Paulo (3rd and 4th generation)
Fasano restaurant in Jardins neighborhood
Baretto Bar (inside of the Hotel Fasano
Hotel Fasano São Paulo
HoteL Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Hotel Fasano Punta del Este and Gero Restaurant Brasilia
Hotel Fasano Boa Vista
TRAVELLER MADE HOTEL PARTNERS
FUTURE OPENINGS & PROJECTS
- Hotel Fasano Belo Horizonte
- Hotel Fasano Salvador
- Hotel Fasano Trancoso
Rua Vittorio Fasano, 88 – Cerqueira Cesar
CEP: 01414-020, Brazil
Phone: 55 11 38964000
MORE ABOUT FASANO ORIENTATION
Italian Gastronomy, Hospitality
Our Butler team is responsible for personalizing rooms and services according to profiles, which are fed everyday by our team that systematically round the hotel to better know our guests. This allows us to have a proactive and an excellent service, what is responsible for the home feeling that our guests appreciate and aim to returm.
Each Hotel of Fasano Group homes a Renata de Abreu Spa, where guests can enjoy a scope of possible body treatments, as realaxing massages, shiatsu, reflexology, hot stones massages; Aesthetic Treatments for the body and facials as Indian Lipo Sculpting, and Beauty Bath Sessions.
The Fasano Group was first well-known by its cuisine, courteous and unobtrusive high level service. Nowadays 19 restaurants are in operation, honoring the family tradition.
- MONOCLOE – Most charming hotel in the world – Hotel Fasano SP (2012)
- DESIGN AWARDS: Best Resort – Hotel Fasano Punta del Este, 2011
- RESTAURANT MAGAZINE – Fasano Ranked 57th best restaurant in the world
- WALLPAPER – Best business hotel in the world – Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, 2008
- WALLPAPER – Best hotel bar in the world: Baretto Londra, 2009
- CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER – Condé Nast Traveller Gold List 2014, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, 2014
- CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER – Condé Nast Traveller Gold List 2014, Hotel Fasano São Paulo, 2014
- CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER – Readers Spa Awards – #6 in Americas, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro,
- CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER – Hot List: Hotel Fasano Punta del Este in 2011, Boa Vista in 2012
- VEJA – Best Italian restaurant or best haute cuisine award for seven consecutive years. Best Italian restaurant in Rio de Janeiro since 2002
Golf, Polo, Horse-riding, Tennis court, Gym