PROFILE & PHILOSOPHY
Lush Experiences is an Affluent Hospitality Representation company founded in 2013 by Giuseppe Di Palma. We are based in the New York and Los Angeles metro areas working with some of the finest luxury hotels, villas, and service providers throughout the world. We are one of the smallest representation companies for the North American market, by choice. Our goal is to better represent each Lush Member, by presenting each property at most meetings and offering a more dedicated approach.
Using an extensive database of over 9000 contacts encompassing all generations of travel professionals spread throughout North America and Canada, allows us at Lush Experiences to create the ideal sales calls schedules for each of our clients, assuring that our distinguished collection members visit the appropriate agencies, which is imperative for success in this competitive climate for both hotels and the agents. In addition to creating one-on-one targeted sales calls, Lush Experiences provides additional services to fulfill a luxury property sales & marketing needs, such as:
• Dedicated action plans to target the company goals and needs
• Key presentations on the marketplace
• Promotion of the special offers and news through the available channels
• Dedicating training to partners and their call centers
• Periodic e-communications with Newsletters to the extensive list of travel professionals
• Plan and escort the property representative, to meet and personally present the hotel/company services to the top producing travel industry professionals.
• Planning of dedicated sales events, product launches and road shows
• Planning of travel trade educational trips
• Attendance at travel trade domestic and international trade shows on hotel’s behalf
• Dedicated webinars to educate the home-based agents
• Inclusion in the Lush Collection website and directory
• Market Consulting
LUSH EXPERIENCES TODAY
Giuseppe had the distinct pleasure of working in the hospitality industry most of his career, and had the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and renowned hotels and destinations in the world. The reason he decided to form his own personalized sales and marketing representation company is that he loves traveling and the experiences that come along with travel that enrich our lives. He wants to be able to help his select clients by providing a vehicle to be seen and heard amongst the travel industry in North America. For these reasons, he named his company Lush Experiences, evoking the cultural, culinary, and visual experiences that travel enriches us with.
- 2013 – Giuseppe Di Palma founded Lush Experiences
- 2014 – Villa La Massa becomes a member of the Lush Collection
- 2015 – Christina Willet joins Lush Experiences as Director of Sales Western Region, USA & Canada
- 2016 – Eden Roc at Cap Cana becomes a member of the Lush Collection
- 2016 – Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa becomes a member of the Lush Collection
- 2017 – Myconian Ambassador, Myconian Avaton, Myconian Utopia, and Myconian Villa Collection become members of the Lush Collection
TRAVELLER MADE HOTEL PARTNERS
Sales and marketing activities, including social media, for luxury boutique properties, travel companies, and luxury villas for the North American market.
The Myconian Ambassador, Avaton, Utopia, and Villa Collection are four of the nine members that make up the esteemed Myconian Collection, a family-owned group of nine leading luxury hotels on Mykonos that offers discerning visitors a choice of the most beautiful locations, state-of-the-art Thalasso spa centers, gourmet restaurants, outstanding conference facilities and glamorous wedding venues.
Part of the Leading Hotels of the World, Villa La Massa is the exquisite jewel of the Villa d’Este Group located just 15 minutes from Florence. Eden Roc at Cap Cana is a Relais & Chateaux hideaway inspired by the glamorous resorts of the French and Italian Riviera. Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa comprised of 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape around 8 acres of lush tropical gardens facing out towards the sea.
1029 Broad Street, 2nd Floor
Bloomfield, NJ 07003, USA