Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest independent hotel brand, representing more than 750 distinctive hotels, resorts, residences, and unique hotel groups across 85 countries.
Every property within the portfolio is required to maintain the high quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Programme. Through its five global collections – Legend, L.V.X, Lifestyle, Connect, and Preferred Residences – Preferred Hotels & Resorts connects discerning travellers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their needs and life and style preferences for each occasion.
The following channels are available to you, for a seamless booking experience :
GDS, code PH
VIP Desk, PHGVIP@preferredhotels.com
Global Reservations Offices, click here to access the list of phone numbers per country
Our website, www.preferredhotels.com
We look forward to working with you and to welcoming your VIPs to our hotels around the globe !
MORE ABOUT PREFERRED HOTELS & RESORTS
The Preferred Hotels & Resorts℠ Legend Collection is the ultimate portfolio of exceptional properties in the world’s most remarkable destinations. Globally sophisticated and culturally refined, these singular properties feature exquisite accommodations, stellar and intuitive personal service, renowned dining, and exceptional spas, setting the stage for the most unforgettable experiences.
The Preferred Hotels & Resorts℠ L.V.X Collection represents renowned properties that feature the finest accommodations coupled with attentive, engaging, and exclusive personal service. These worldly and illustrious hotels, located in vibrant city centers or destination escapes, provide guests with notable inspirations and memorable experiences through exceptional dining, entertainment, and spas.
The Preferred Hotels & Resorts℠ Lifestyle Collection represents premier global properties that offer engaging stays and memorable moments. Authentic, intelligent, and approachable, this diverse collection presents responsive service and local dining that articulate culture and style.
The Preferred Hotels & Resorts℠ Connect Collection is an international portfolio of hotels that connect people to friends and family, business associates, and interesting neighborhoods. Inspired by local culture, these smart, well-appointed, eclectic, and welcoming hotels seamlessly combine value with comfort and convenience to relax one’s busy, on-the-road life.
Preferred Residences represents the highest level of living with luxury. Distinctively designed, each refined residence in this collection is located in the world’s most desired locations. Exquisitely appointed, these residences are accompanied by a phenomenal array of services and represent the very best features of a luxury hotel within the comforts of a residence setting.
TRAVELLER MADE HOTEL PARTNERS
- The Upper House, Hong Kong
- The Sanchaya, Kepulauan Riau
- Miyakojima Tokyu Hotel & Resorts, Okinawa
- Smetana hotel a.s, Prague
- Hotel Bayerischer Hof, Munich
- Myconian Villa Collection, Mykonos
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo, Tremezzina
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, Monte-Carlo
- Pulitzer Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Can Bordoy Grand House & Garden, Palma de Mallorca
- Finca Cortesín Hotel, Golf & Spa, Casares
- Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, Marbella
- Grand Velas Los Cabos, San José del Cabo
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo
- Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, Riviera Nayarit
- NIZUC Resort & Spa, Cancun
- Baccarat Hotel New York, New York
- Boston Harbor Hotel, Boston
- EAST, Miami
- Edgewood Tahoe Resort, Stateline
- Farmhouse Inn, Forestville
- Hotel Casa del Mar, Santa Monica
- Montage Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills
- Shutters on the Beach, Santa Monica
- The Dewberry, Charleston
- The Dominick, New York
- The Jefferson, Washington DC
- The Mark, New York
- Windsor Court Hotel, New Orléans
- XV Beacon, Boston
TRAVELLER MADE PRIVATE PLACES PARTNERS
TRAVELLER MADE WELLNESS RESORT PARTNERS
26 Corporate Plaza, Suite
150 Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: + 1 (949) 719-3300