1940´s: Ian Henderson built the castle 2008: Major reconstructions were done by architect Keith Arrica 2012: Minor improvements are done by architect Linda Jane Abelheim
3 suites with en-suite bathrooms
2 living rooms
Seaview and Outdoor furniture
10-seater dining room
No smoking villa
Location & Key Sites
Located in Knysna, on the Western Cape’s famous Garden Route.
The Castle is situated directly on the secluded Noetzie Beach, voted one of the top three beaches in South Africa. Take a stroll to the edge of the meandering Noetzie River that runs through the Sinclair Nature Reserve.
• All children are welcome.
• Children under 3 years old stay free of charge in a baby cot.
• Children under 12 years old sharing the room with parents on an extra bed at 62,50€ per night.
• Children from 12 years and older are considered adults and will be charged the full adult rate.
One dog or cat up to 40 lbs for a fee of €25 per stay.
• Birthday Party
• Product launches
• Outdoor Pool at Main Castle
• Gym (located in Cliff Castle, accessible if all 3 castles booked; in case of booking only main or honeymoon castle accessible if no other client is booked in Cliff Castle)
• Whirlpool at Honeymoon Castle
• Whale watching (about 5 km away from Destination)
• Golf (about 2-40 km away from Destination)
Number of staff on property
• 1 property Manager: Welcomes guests and introduces the castle + is available throughout the stay for any guest requests.
• 2 cleaning ladies
• 1 chef