Price per night
From NZ$21,000 (Breakfast provisions) To $28,000 (All inclusive) Based on 8 guests
Often referred to as the Hamptons of the North Island, Waiheke Island is the most accessible island and second largest, in the Hauraki Gulf. In just 35 minutes from downtown Auckland, you can escape the stress of the city and be immediately amongst the calm respite of island life.
Positioned on the eastern side of Waiheke Island nestled into the hillside, north-east facing, drenched in sunlight with a high stud white interior, expansive decks and an 8-metre infinity swimming pool suspended in the air, Omaru Bay has all the essential ingredients of a luxury resort hideaway.
• Sleeps 18
• 7 bedroom:
• Master Bedroom: King bed with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2: Split king bed & bunk bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 3: Split king bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 4: Split king bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 5: Split king bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 6: Split king bed with shared bathroom
• Bedroom 7: Bunk room with 4 single beds and shared bathroom
• 5x ensuite bathroom
• 1x shared bathroom
• Guest powder room
• Staff bathroom
• Infinity pool
• Spa pool
• Golf cart for transfer to/from a private beach and private helipad.
• Sea leg – must be operated by a guide
• Kayaks & paddleboards
• Private gated entry
• Gourmet kitchen- Scullery
• Staff bathroom
• Spacious living inside and out
• Games room
Waiheke is famous for its many outstanding vineyards which lean towards Bordeaux style grapes (although there are some quality Chardonnay and Sauvignon) with many awards given to Syrah’s on the island.
With a big arts culture, the island has a raft of galleries and local markets.
Island-based, guests can also enjoy a wealth of water activities – sailing, kayaking, paddleboarding & swimming.
• Swimming pool
Traveller Made Amenities
• Free WIFI access
• Early Check-in Upon Availability
• Late Check-out Upon Availability
• VIP amenities: fruit basket, a bottle of champagne or wine and mineral water upon arrival (or other customs)
Omaru Bay was designed by Sumich Chaplin architects
Children of all ages are permitted
Emergency evacuation plan at the property
Guest orientation conducted at the property
No events permitted
EXTRA SERVICES :
• Complimentary concierge service to book any guest activity requests including:
• Wine tours
• Boat trips & transfers
• Golf tee times & lessons
• Yoga, pilates& fitness instructors
• Heli trips
• Boat transfers