Raiwasa Private Resort, Fiji
Raiwasa Private Resort
From $ 2,811.25
To $ 3,881.25
|Sleeps 6||3 Bedrooms||3 Bathrooms||Villa|
|Beach||Mirror Edged Pool||Children Welcome||On Request|
Award winning Raiwasa Private Resort is one of the most luxurious properties in the whole of Fiji, with a dedicated staff of 10 highly trained employees including 5 stars chefs that can serve gourmet food in 6 unique dining locations, private chauffer and air conditioned vehicle, massage and skin care therapists, private tours and activities coordinators , and a Cultural attaché. Raiwasa is exclusive, private, secure and voted by 99.3 % of its guests as on of the 10 best vacation experiences of their lives.
• The property is located on a private 3-acre retreat with a collection of rare palm trees, Banana, Papaya, Pineapple, Orange and Lemon trees.
• The property has two separate rooms, both have king beds with open ceiling design and a full bathroom. Once has a view on the ocean while the other on the garden.
• The Master Ocean view suite/bathroom is air-conditioned and has an ocean view.
• The Master garden view suite/bathroom is air-conditioned and has an garden view.
• Each Suite has a luxurious outdoor honeymoon Bath (270 ft2 or 25m2).
• Each Suite has a luxurious outdoor honeymoon showers (270 ft2 or 25m2).
• Common living room
• One of the six unique dining locations.
• Full kitchen with Stainless steel refrigerator.
• Large veranda / wrap around decking (463ft2 or 43m2).
• Your own private mirror edged pool with no vis a vis (30ft x 13 ft / 9m x 4m).
• Two covered bure’s (one overlooking the pool and ocean and the other at the beach level).
• Dining/observation deck.
• Large outdoor coach on the main house deck.
• Twin sky gazing recliners.
• Access to the ocean though a series of steps.
• A separate commercial kitchen and reception area is away from the main living areas and pool.
• Free Wi-Fi.
FUN & GAMES
• Complimentary resort activities including kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, snorkeling gear.
• Complimentary adult lifestyle bikes that can handle pavement and dirt roads.
• Mini office / TV room upstairs with couches (323 ft2 or 30m2) with its own shower and bathroom.
• 38” flat screen TV, DVD player and DVD’s.
• Board Games, cards and more.
• Bose portable sound system to play your favorite music.
• Free Cooking Class with our chefs.
Traveller Made Amenities
Exclusive for Traveller Made
– A welcome Bottle of Wine
– A massage up to 4 adults
Date of construction and last renovation
Property was renovated in 2010 and most recently in 2016
Location and Key Sites
Raiwasa is located on the Island of Taveuni know as the garden island, 1/3 of the island is a natural preserve.
Bouma National Heritage Park Water-Falls
The Lavena Coastal Walk (And Kayak)
The International Date Line
Wairiki Mission Church
Korolevu beach picnic
Vidawa forest walk
Des Voeux Peak
Half day Taveuni Island tour
Bird watching at Nabogiono
Waitavala natural waterslide
Your own private mirror edged pool.
Pure Fiji trained Massage therapists
Island relaxation massage
Raiwasa signature massage
Tropical sugar scrub
Back and shoulder massage
Dilo wrap (banana leaf wrap)
Hair and scalp massage
Pure Fiji trained Skin care therapists
Rejuvenating noni wrap
Tone and glow
Papaya enzyme exfoliating facial
Two (2) full sized king bed bedrooms, each one can hold 2 adults (sleeping in the same king bed).
Upstairs we have a mezzanine recreation room that has two couches. Access is through a series of steep steps with a railing, which is not appropriate for small unsupervised children (as they may fall).
There are also two inflatable single air beds (high off the floor) that can be put into one of the main bedrooms if the parents want to be closer to their children. We do not accept the inflatable beds to be anywhere else than in one of the main bedrooms (not in living room nor upstairs in the rec room).
Maximum 6 guests:
– 4 adults and 2 children.
– 3 adults and 3 children (if one child sleeps on an inflatable in one of the main bedrooms or in the bed with an adult).
– 2 adults and 4 children (2 of the children must be over 13 years old if they are to sleep in the mezzanine rec room).
– 1 adult and 5 children (2 of the children must be over 13 years old if they are to sleep in the mezzanine rec room).
Minimum stay: 3 days
We are happy to offer you Stay Pay Deals for our GOLD & PLATINUM VIP Packages as below.
Stay 5 days at Raiwasa and pay for only 4 (represents a 20.0 % discount)
Stay 7 days at Raiwasa and pay for only 5 (represents a 28.6 % discount)
Stay 10 days at Raiwasa and pay for only 7 (represents a 30.0 % discount)
• 14th October to 20th December 2017
• 08th January to 28th March 2018
Raiwasa villa accepts children. However, keep in mind that the villa is not baby or child proof and there are many areas where your child may fall and be harmed if not supervised by an adult.
The pool does not have an alarm system or a lifeguard on duty. Use of the pool and other facilities is at the guest’s own risk.
Pets are not accepted. However, if you do believe that your pet is well behaved, please contact reservations.
Renewal of vows
EXTRA SERVICES :
Number of staff on property
• Staff of 10 employees
• Return pickup service from Matei airport.
• Daily housekeeping.
• Nightly turn down service.
• Pure Fiji toiletries.
FOOD & DINING
• Breakfast, lunch and 5 course dinners.
• Choice of one of six dining locations.
• Complimentary all day room service.
• Dedicated chefs
• Endless cookie jar.
• Fiji water and Soft drinks.