Owner’s Lodge – Three Bed Room Suite
Outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace
Private Sauna and jacuzzi nto Master Room
Date of building and last renovation
2012/2013, renovation 2020
Location and Key Sites
– Above Zermatt with a beautiful view over the town
– Located at the end of the ski slopes ski-in, lift-out
– Outdoor activities in the surrounding nature: hiking, biking, skiing, climbing
– Helicopter flights
– Beautiful mountains with amazing restaurants in walking distance from the cable car stations
Kids are very welcome:
Kids under 8.99 years free of charge incl. breakfast
CHF 100.- for kids from 9 until 15.99
CHF 150.- for kids from 16 and older
Well-behaved dogs are welcome in all parts of the hotel. Close to the hotel there are public trails along which you can walk your dog. Your dog has to be leashed in the town of Zermatt.
CHF 40.- per stay
In case of an emergency please contact immediately the Reception of the CERVO: 9000 or directly the emergency under 144
The property is equipped with a emergency exit plan as well as fire extinguishers.
The Huntsman Lodge can be booked as a three-, four-, five- or six-bedroom suite.
Three bedrooms :
• Master room with separate bathroom
• Roof room with separate bathroom
• Kids room
Three bed rooms, a spacious living room with an open fire place and a chef’s kitchen, and a large terrace, are as much part of the Huntsman Lodge as the complete hotel service. Eight guests can be comfortably seated at the large dining table and the kitchen is more than adequate to cater for groups of this size. That the king size beds are of course hand-crafted, that the bathroom with the panoramic view also has a sauna, and a private outdoor whirlpool stands on the private terrace, hardly needs to be mentioned when the level of quality is of this standard.
Additionally to the three bed rooms in the main lodge the following rooms can be added to the lodge in the same chalet:
• Huntsman S (23m2) with separate bathroom, 2 twin beds, TV, small balcony, sitting area, desk
• Two Huntsman Spa Suites (each 55m2), each with a separate bathroom and the following: king size bed, TV, terrace, sitting area, desk
Mountain Ashram Spa: Onsen, Sauna, steam bath, bhutanese bath
• Treatments from all over the world
• Yoga, meditation, pilates
• Gym and climbing wall
Extra Services you can arrange for guest at a cost
Spa treatments at Mountain Ashram Spa by CERVO Zermatt
Numerous guided outdoor activities: Skiing, ski touring, hiking, sledding, ice skating, (ice) climbing, biking
Personal training, yoga courses, meditation, pilates
Number of staff on property
Depends on occupancy, serviced by CERVO Mountain Resort
• The lodge can be booked fully catered. In this case a private chef will provide all the meals and a chalet boy/girl will be available for oyu 24/7.