Les Granges d’en Haut, France
Les Granges d’en Haut
|8 Sleeps per Property||14 Chalets||Restaurant||SPA|
|Swimming Pool||Pet allowed||Children Welcome||Jacuzzi|
The chalets are ideally located in the Chamonix valley/Mont Blanc, the world capital of skiing and mountaineering. It is a must-see destination for all mountain lovers and those who love the great outdoors. More than a ski resort, it is a mountain city in a valley that brings together villages having each one of them secrets to reveal. At the entrance to the valley, Servoz and Les Houches, villages of charm and family resorts, Label Famille Plus. In the centre of the valley, Chamonix, heritage city, with entertainments all year round and world capital of alpinism. At the end of the valley, Argentière and Vallorcine, nature in its purest form, off-track skiing kingdom.
Les Granges d’en Haut is a hamlet within the village of Les Houches. An islet fiercely preserved from the beaten track, perched on the heights of this family resort-village, facing the Aiguille du Midi and the Aiguille du Goûter. We are only 6 km from Chamonix, yet the hamlet of Les Chavants is more confidential and peaceful. Immersed in the exceptional landscape of a glacial cirque in winter, where the forests, the fauna and the flora offer the most beautiful example of biodiversity in summer. Le Chalet de Praz Dru is located on the ski area of Les Houches and totally isolated from the outside world, at an altitude of 1703 m, offering a panoramic view of the Chamonix valley and the peaks.
Key activities in the Chamonix-Mont Blanc valley :
• The highest and fastest cable car in Europe which will allow you to reach the Aiguille du Midi (3842m) in less than half an hour – Don’t miss the discovery of the “Step into the void”!
• The Mer de Glace (1913m), a marvelous 20mn trip on board the famous little red rack train, will allow you to contemplate the most mythical ice giant in Europe! More than 90% of our ski areas are located at an altitude of 2000 m or higher, which guarantees optimal snow cover!
• Walks and hikes at all levels, close to the summits, even in summertime
• For families with young children : animal park, nature activities, mountain museum
• Sports with view on the Mont Blanc: 18-Hole Golf, mountain bike, EAB
5* Luxury mountain Chalets with high-end hotel services
Date of Building and Last Renovation
Date of building : 2007
Complete renovation : 2019
The architecture of the hotel was designed by the Chamonix architect Bernard Ferrari.
2021/2022 Public Rates including VAT per night and per chalet, for the rental service only – Excluding local tax (3€/pers/day):
Low season (spring & autumn) between 450€ – 900€
Low season dates : 01/12 to 16/12/21; 11/03 to 24/03/22; 03/04 to 20/06/22; 15/09 to 31/10/22
Middle season (winter + beginning and end of summer) between 650€ – 1500€
Middle season dates : 17/12 to 23/12/21; 16/01 to 03/02/22; 27/02 to 10/03/22; 25/03 to 02/04/22; 21/06 to 13/07/22; 28/08 to 14/09/22
High season (winter + summer school holidays) between 900€ – 2500€
High season dates : 24/12/21 to 15/01/22; 04/02 to 26/02/22; 14/07 to 27/08/22
Privatisation of the 11 chalets : from 18900€/night. Possible to rent ½ chalet excluding during high-season and school holidays (Europe). Rate approx -20% of the full chalet rack rate. 1 covered parking place included, Spa access included, Full privatisation of the resort possible.
Children of any age are welcome. Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property. Cot available upon request starting from € 10 per child, per night. Children’s high chair is available in the Chalet on request.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Fire extinguishers, CCTV in common areas, Smoke alarms
• We offer 14 luxury traditional chalets combining bespoke hotel services with elegant and cosy chalets: 11 chalets in our hotel residence with Spa in Les Houches – Les Granges d’En Haut, 1 luxury high-altitude refuge – Chalet de Praz Dru and 2 chalets in Chamonix : Chalet Les Bois, Chalet St Bernard.
• Les Granges d’en Haut, consists of 11 independent chalets perfectly integrated into nature, with high-end services. The chalets are all built on the same model: 180 sqm spread over 3 floors, with 4 twinable bedrooms and they can accommodate up to 8 people. It’s the ideal place to spend holidays with family or friends in an exceptional natural environment. Our Chalets guarantee you exceptional comfort, to relax and rejuvenate. All our chalets offer magnificent views of the mountains, the Aiguille du Midi and Mont Blanc chain. The eleven chalets form an arc around the living area that includes the reception, the spa and the restaurant.
• Each chalet is composed of an entrance with storage, dining room open onto a large living room with a large terrace, fitted and equipped kitchen, a master suite with office area, bathroom with shower and wc, a shower room with wc, a bedroom open onto a terrace and its private garden, private sauna.
• La Table des Granges aux Houches is our friendly restaurant which has been designed so that you spend exceptional moments in winter and summer! Its perfect quiet location while being very close to the city center of Les Houches and Chamonix, its traditional but inventive cuisine where the original flavor of fresh products remains the chef’s priority… make this restaurant an unmissable and much appreciated address by inhabitants of the Chamonix valley as well as vacationers passing through. With its beautiful central fireplace, the restaurant can accommodate up to 40 guests in its dining room. The adjoining terrace with its magnificent views has a capacity of 60 place settings.
• Bed linen, towels and cleaning are provided. Although each chalet is completely autonomous, there is nothing to prevent you from having breakfast or dinner delivered to your home, or from treating yourself to a chef for a more gastronomic experience. 1 Bottle of local wine in the chalet is offered.
Les Granges d’en Haut are part of the Deep Nature Resorts renowned for its 50 luxury spas throughout the world. The group runs particularly the Brando and InterContinental Thalasso Bora Bora’s spas, for which you know us. The 500 sqm Deep Nature spa at Les Granges d’en Haut welcomes guests in a natural and exceptional setting, with a jacuzzi, a Swedish bath and a Finnish sauna on the terrace, facing the Mont Blanc range… In a mind mountain chic interior space gives you access to the swimming pool, sauna, hammam and relaxation area with herbal tea. For treatments and massages, the spa has 3 cabins including a spacious and bright double for moments of relaxation as a duo. The Deep Nature Spa’s treatments and massages are focused on the expression of the guests’ needs and personalization. For residents of Les Granges d’en Haut chalets, access to the spa is offered for the duration of their stay. A fitness centre is also available.
Celebration & Events
• Special events like weddings, birthdays as well as seminars and incentives can be easily organised.
Les Granges D’en Haut welcome all kind of event, conferences, meetings, groups, and have a dedicated service to help with the extra reservations : airport transfers, activities, ski rentals, with our trusted local partners.
• 2 meetings rooms (Chrystal and Panoramique) of 110 sqm each are dedicated to conference groups. Break out rooms can be set on the lobby of each chalet.
o The Crystal room is highly appreciated for the weddings, or the birthday parties. It’s very modular, has a bar, and this fantastic terrace to extend the room. It’s also possible to rent a heated structure on the terrace in winter for bigger events.
o The meeting room “Panoramique” is very bright and offers a nice view on the Mont Blanc valley. It has the standard meeting equipment. The meetings in Les Granges d’en Haut are designed to reboost the teams – everyone at the end of the stay leaves the place with bright eyes! Very quiet place to work while looking at the beautiful surroundings, cosy and comfortable chalets.
• Depending on the configuration of the room, the Panoramique and Chrystal Rooms can host between 35 and 120 persons while the restaurant can host between 20 to 100 persons.
- Seminar package half day/full day: 50 or 80€/per pers/day. Includes a meal (dinner or lunch), coffee break, room rental. Sub-committee rooms in the chalets’ lounges (10 persons) or at Le Kandahar. From 250€/day.
• Private ski monitor (as from 250€ for a half-day)
• Private transfer to ski area (as from 100€ one way)
• Privatization of the spa (as from 250€ for 1h30)
• Groceries (Grocery list + 50€ fees + 25% of the invoice amount)
• Meal delivery in the chalet (meal, drinks, flowers, chocolate) on request with supplement
• Cleaning room/entire chalet (25€/room or 300€/entire chalet)
Number of Staff
• Resort Manager
• Reception (2) from 07h to 21h
• Technician from 8h to 18h