Villa Aitheria is newly built, in the most graphical place in Paros Island, Petaloudes and near to the main town of Paros, Paroikia but without losing its privacy, this villa seems to be able to satisfy even the most demanding preferences. Villa’s breathtaking panoramic view to the Aegean Sea is only one from the reasons that make the specific property the perfect choice for wonderful vacations.
Ancient Greek marble columns are placed outdoor in every corner giving a sense of an old season period.
GROUND FLOOR – 2 Living rooms
– Lounge Room that connects the elevator with the first living room
– Fully equipped kitchen with dining table
– 1 bedroom with private WC - WC - Veranda and lounge area
– 1 Master bedroom with private WC
- Private veranda with sea and Antiparos view
2 GUESTHOUSES GROUND FLOOR – 1 bedroom in each guest house with private WC
1 SPARE ROOM
– 1 bedroom with twin beds, private WC and a small living room
Bedrooms: Bedroom 1 – Double bed and sofa- bed, Plasma TV, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower in traditional technique, access to the veranda, Ground floor Bedroom 2 (Master) – Double king size bed and sofa-bed, Plasma TV, A/C, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower in traditional technique, first floor, private veranda with sea and Antiparos view Bedroom 3 – Double bed, sofa – bed, Plasma TV, A/C, ceiling fan, en-suite facilities with a shower in traditional technique, guest house Bedroom 4 – Double bed, Plasma TV, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower in traditional technique, Ground floor – Guest House Bedroom 5 – Twin bed, Plasma TV, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower in traditional technique, Ground floor – spare room
Location and Key Sites
• Paros Airport: 6 km
• Paros Port: 5 km
• Bus Stop: 1 km
• Parikia: 5 km (dining and shopping)
• Naoussa: 14 km
• Water Sports: 4 km
• Tennis Court: 4 km
• Beaches less than 5 km: Agia Irini, Parasporos, Pounda, Marcelo, Krios, Livadia, Delfini
Date of construction and last renovation
Renovated 3 years ago.
Children are allowed
• Wedding celebrations up to 200 guests
A basic requirement for the wedding event is to be organized by a wedding planner. If the guest does not have one, we may propose the one we collaborate in our Villa Aethra’s wedding events in Paros. Kindly note our event restrictions as below:
1. The usage of the swimming pool is prohibited during the event, unless there is a lifeguard, with an additional charge to the guest.
2. Outdoor furniture (chairs, tables, etc) is prohibited to be placed on the lawn, only perimetrically.
3. The musical intensity may be high until midnight, since then it should be lowered, according to the law.
4. Catering should be certified and meet all legal requirements.